Airforce Amy encounters turbulence in the Thunderstorm

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Jul 26, 2019.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

@Air Force Amy encounters turbulence in the Thunderstorm

Guys, I finally got to play with Amy!

I have had heard of Airforce Amy parties from clients and girls and I always wondered what she was like, so she has been on my Fuck It list for years. (I wonder what is on Amy's Fuck it list?) She seems like she is ten feet tall, but she is really petite, funny, genuine, down to earth, and very giving.

Amy is a highly skilled professional. Her experience and professionalism really shows in her party. Negotiations went fairly quick. We agreed on a half and half, GFE. I should have done my pricing survey with her, but I was a bit overwhelmed by her, and forgot about it. I should have also asked to see her toy collection, but forgot to ask that too.

Amy spent some time talking to me, joking, and easing my nerves. I think she intuitively knows how her clients feel. That intuition makes her a very good provider.

At one point, Amy left to get some gloves, and told me of this story on her return. The girls in the lobby saw the medical gloves, and said, "You are not going to stick your fingers up his butt are you? and she said back, no they are going up my butt!"

Such is Amy's candor and humor.

Amy's room is nice. It has a light and airy, feminine feel to it, very soothing and relaxing.

She started out by both of us getting undressed and then she gave me a "dry" massage with a powder. It was quite nice.

Next, she lead the action by reclining back, talking about her pussy, and tapping her clit. She showed me how she liked it done, and I joined her in tapping her clit. I commented that I think she would like a mouth better than a tapping finger.

So I ate her.

We spent a good amount of time giving her orgasms. There was way more I could have given her, but I am still very rusty.

We had some more fun and more talking. Our party ended with showers and a walk back to the lobby area.

Amy's final words as I left were, "I love it when they skip out."

She is very funny. Thank you for the fun time Amy. Many hugs and kisses.

2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

That is a very cool review of a very Special lady! One day I will have a Dark Side Of The Air Force Party!lol

thunderstorm likes this.
  3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Ohh I want to read about that! Will it include Randy? BTW I got to give Randy a hug on my visit as she was leaving.

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Lol I don't know if I could handle Amy and Randy you never know. It sucks you didn't get to party with Randy this trip at least you got a hug! I have about 2 weeks to go before I can see her!

thunderstorm likes this.
  5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Amy was really nice. I think you can handle her! Randy can be your nurse after, just in case...

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yes she is very thoughtful! Thanks that's a good idea!

thunderstorm likes this.
  7. AW-RITE! HIGH FIVE!

I bet the two of you together were something incredible! This review made me so happy, TS! :)

thunderstorm likes this.
  8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Awe you are so awesome Roxy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Holy Cow @thunderstorm what a great review about the Grestest of All Time @Air Force Amy.

I too had a wonderful encounter with Amy back in 2016 when I was still a brothel whore. I have to agree with you that Amy is awesome between the sheets. It’s easy to be overwhelmed by Amy’s beauty, charm and smile.

My encounter was a full GFE and it was super pleasant. Almost like I knew her for a long long time and it was like a high school relationship. Amy took my MLBR BROTHEL cherry.

Over the next three years Amy and I have become great friends and chat every month. She is so much more than just another pretty face and a provider to me. I love how sincere and caring and sensitive to our friendship.

I’m fortunate that I regard you as one of my gentleman on the boards that I admire!! The more reviews I see of yours the more I find we enjoy the finer things in life such as @Air Force Amy

Great review

thunderstorm likes this.

10. Oh my! My mind is flooded with oh so good memories and my clitoris (my little dick) is jumping with joy right now thinking about how well you made me cum so many times! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for EVERYTHING Thunderstrom !!! And the review is fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to put so much thought and effort into a review of me. I am forever in your debt. Thank you sweetheart!

Also, see me Thank you video to Thunderstorm here!

https://twitter.com/airforceamy/status/1152393031082889216

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2019
  11. I just really don't understand men when they say they don't think they can "handle' me? Seriously, like what do you think I am going to do to you?

Like I am some sort of crazed or rabid animal? I'm too heavy? I bite? I fight? I yell and scream at them?

I just don't get it.

And why do they fail to realize that it is an insult in and of itself, but to add it within a review of me by someone else that is clearly saying the exact opposite is totally beyond me. And to further suggest another lady besides myself within a review of myself is just beyond rude as well. C'mon Tony. You should know better than that on all accounts.

And Geez Tony, I know you will never party with me and yet I still take the time to have conversations with you every single time I see you at the bar or in the parlor and God, I have even taken you out to dinner with Harold and I.

I deserve more than a "can't/couldn't handle her" comment. You know me better than that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2019
    Tony Dark and joe carbols like this.
  12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

No @Air Force Amy you do not bite, you are not rabid, and you’re a tiny little young lady.

You never yelled or fought with me in my first encounter with me but I did make you give some great compassionate Moans with each and every climax we shared. Those were oh so compassionate!!!

I look forward to seeing you when I can get back out west. It’s very difficult right now but.... if I come back I’ll be sure to swing by and say hi and share a Diet Coke with you.

Have a wonderful Wednesday. Keep up the great work you are doing on your health, diet and strength. You have been looking fantastic on livestream

13. Thank you JC! It is always a pleasure to hear from you. maybe I took TD a little to personal.

You'd think I'd have learned to expect any type of behavior at any given time in this profession and not take it personal......

I still love you with all my heart Tony Dark!

joe carbols likes this.
  14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

LOL
    Well I guess you told me!
    Now may I respond.
    Now you know me well enough to know that I would never disrepct you. If you were offended I apologize. But the I can't handle you comment is about my confidence in my own skills not about you! If you have talked to any of the women I've partied with I'm very shy at first. It takes me years before I start partying with someone new! Now when I mentioned another lady TS brought her up and I was responding to his comment and mentioned you both because my Anniversary trip is coming up and I want it to be memorable and I was thinking about finally seeing you with her. But after this...
    I'm just kidding.
    Did you read my review about you and how I appreciate our friendship or how much it meant that you took me out to dinner.
    Here it is it's called
    Air Force Amy an Out of Bedroom Experience!
    Amy and I haven't partied yet but she asked me to write a review about her! I saw the very first cathouse show on HBO. There was this Fun and Sexy Blonde named Air force Amy! In the episode there was a guy who was shy but Amy was really nice and made the guy really comfortable. Being a virgin(back then) I thought Amy was the lady to see! Later in the episode Amy had a wild party and she talked about all they did! Then they showed Dennis and he said Air Force Amy, WOW if you are going to see Amy you better bring your A game! I thought I don't have any game. Maybe I should see someone else to start!
    Over the years I saw Amy on the show and I always saw her as Wild and Funny and thought I can't handle her because I was really shy!
    Now that was Virgin Tony!
    Years later I started coming to the ranch and I met Air force Amy and we became friends!
    Amy is Sexy and she can be Air force Amy if you want her to be and I'm sure her parties can be WILD but the person I think of is Amy my Intelligent Funny but Selfless Friend! Amy does a lot for the ladies at the ranches as well as the staff, their families, charities, and certain Bunny Ranch Extended Family members! Not because she has to, but because she wants to.
    Now that I'm an experienced ranch visitor I know that if you were a Virgin or first time visitor you would want someone like that to party with for the first trip. Someone who is caring and compassionate outside of the bedroom will be even more compassionate during a party. Amy can be Wild and Fun and give you the Air force Amy party you dreamed of but I think a lot of people don't know the Other Side of Amy! She is down to earth and caring and I'm sure that experience would be just as Special! Isn't it cool that with Amy you can get both!
    Thank You For Everything you have done for me Amy and for the Birthday Dinner you are Loved and Appreciated!
    From The Heart
    Tony Dark
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Now I wrote this June 20th!
    I still love you too Amy and I am planning on seeing you and I apologize if I hurt you.
    Tony

joe carbols and thunderstorm like this.

15. Oh wow! Ok, now I feel like a complete and total heel Tony dark _and everyone else that had to read my above rant.

Air Force Amy is not beyond swallowing some crow - and other things- and I I am as embarrassed for me as you are.

Oh boy, do I need to laugh at the irony of this my dear friend and family member, Tony Dark.

I am so sorry I called you out like that. The upside? I may have never seen that review you wrote of me.

Thank you Tony Dark! Now we have even MORE stuff to crack up about. Jeez we get to be more and more like family every year......... (but better).

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

No worries Amy.
    I had to eat crow over the years too. The feathers suck, but the thing is you apologized and I'm sorry it happened!
    We will talk when I get there.
    Still Love Ya
    Tony
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    thunderstorm likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thank you Awesome and Sexy Cumisha! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]