REVIEW Air Force Amy worth every dollar

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FFTom, Aug 4, 2021.

1. My first time at the Bunny Ranch. I picked Air Force Amy from all the girls. She is a legend of the sex world. I was a little nervous at first. Amy made me fill comfortable during our session. She was willing to do everything I asked her to do. The sex was amazing and I will always remember my time with Amy. I would recommend Amy to anyone that want to have a experience of a lifetime.

2. Awww. thank you @FFTom. My experience with you was worth every breathe and every ounce of my being!❤️. You put me through my paces and I came out for the better. I love the chemistry we have and I just adore you and being able to spend time with you too. Thank you so very much for your generosity and skill!❤️❤️.

You are an amazing person and I am honored to have been able to share a real super good time with you too! Thank you!!!!

3. Or --- or worth every penny? lol ❤️

4. I sure do miss Tom! I just love this memory!

5. I am thinking of some Tom, Dick and Hairy. Is that bad?

6. My @FFTom Tomcat extraordinaire! I long for you.

7. I wonder where my Tomcat is a prowling now....I'm gonna have to put my tail up and meow real nice.........[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]