Air Force Amy Virgin Review - Wabbit Hunter Wrote

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Well, for what it’s worth, AFA took my virginity…at…well, let’s just say at a very “advanced” age.

I planned a trip to the ranch for several months to “take care of some unfinished business” and I decided to make an appointment with Amy based on what I what had heard online. Though I admit, the temptation while waiting at the bar was tough (just seeing a woman a beautiful as Karen is PROOF there must be a superior being…OMG I saw her right out of the shower and I can tell you all, she is a pure beauty…already thinking about my next visit…) All I can say is Amy is a total sweetheart and if you make it to the ranch you will not regret choosing her.. She is totally HOT too…though I’m not a breast man, I have to admit they are beautiful…but wow, she has amazing legs…oh, and what a butt…and…if you start licking her leg and work all the way up…you will not be disappointed….

Based on what I have read here on the board, there are a lot of great bunnies, but if you are a virgin, I am convinced there is NO ONE who will take better care of you than Amy… I was lucky enough to spend a few hours with her and she was amazing. It wasn’t about the money…it wasn’t even about the sex… I am a total cynic…but for 2+ hours I honestly believe that in HER mind Amy was my girlfriend…and all she wanted to do was please me…

If you are a virgin I would recommend you let her know… She had no problem “taking me by the hand” and leading me through everything. After the relatively painless negotiations were over she immediately went to work at showing me the time of my life. I can’t even describe the feeling as she undid my pants and took me in her mouth (and although I was a virgin it was not my first BJ)… Then she layed me back on the bed and…well, lets just say I’m not a virgin anymore…

The best part of it all though was tasting her sweet juices…especially playing doctor as she was spread open in the gyno stirrups… OMG… Just thinking about that is getting me all excited….wow…I have to get out there again…and maybe try out that doggie bench this time too…

Anyway, for anyone thinking about it Amy is THE BEST… I have to admit part of the reason I’m writing about it here is so I can relive that moment in my mind… She will always have a special place in my heart…and uhhh, well, other places too

Thanks Amy… I should have PM’ed you to let you know how much it meant to me…but…well, obviously if I was good at this sort of thing I probably wouldn’t have still been a virgin…hahahaha…
    Anyway, Luv ya… You da best…

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

5. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy Review!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk