Air Force Amy Virgin Review - The De-virginizer Delicacy. Pt.2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 23, 2018.

1. We laughed over drinks, we made-out a little, then she undressed and helped me explore that magnificent body of hers. My confidence went way up (that’s not the only thing that went way up!) when I got Amy to cum just by her showing where to touch and kiss her hold her and with what pressure and which way and so many pointers, I’m sure I’ll remember at least a few for my next experience.

Then it was my turn. She undressed me and took her time making me feel like a king, I never knew my body could respond like that. In fact, a few times she had to slow down a bit because I was getting close.

Then before I even realized it, we were doing it! At first my legs were wobbly like a newborn foal, but she had me up and bucking like a wild stallion in no time. It was like the most natural thing in the world, so easy. In that one instant it felt like the bigest weight rolled off my shoulders. Amy and I laughed more, she switched positions, the reverse cowgirl is now my favorite as it is hers, and we did it two more times until I was just exhausted.

The remainder of our time together we cuddled and joked like we were old friends and lovers. Almost all of my friends have commented on my attitude. They say I seem to have a new confidence and I really feel it to. I can’t wait to try the things I learned with Amy, I can’t wait to do it again.

And I can’t wait until I can plan another trip out to see my “DV delicacy”, my first, my mentor, my friend, my lover, my Airforce Amy.

Thank you Amy, you really do provide service of epic proportion.

I’m so glad to experience why you are such a legend in your time. I mean “really” how many people can say that their first time was with Air Force Amy?

I can see my pick up line to the ladies now: “I WAS TAUGHT HOW TO PERFORM FOR YOU IN BED BY THE FAMOUS AIR FORCE AMY.”

I’ll be able to get any lady I ever want to bed with me! Thank you Amy!
    -MrMeaty

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

5. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Celebrate the holidays with @Air Force Amy today with many memorable experiences today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Check out my master thread here!

[​IMG]

8. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

9. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

10. Thank you for your kind words Jessica! And I do have to admit it was one of my favorite shoots!

[​IMG]