Air Force Amy Virgin Review - Thanks for breaking me in!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Hi, AMY!!

I hope you get to reading this. I’m glad you reminded me. Remember me. This is the guy you de-virginized last August (8/28/13). WOW! I think I like this thing called SEX. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you again for a the best trip I’ve had to the Reno area in along time. I AM NOW A MAN!,LoL. I would especially like to thank SEXY Carrie.(I hope I got her name right. I am not good with names)She was extremely cute. I wish I had a picture of her as a souvenier like the autographed photo you gave me. That way I can always remember her. Can I have one Carrie if you are reading this,too? I absolutely promise it will not be seen by anyone else. I mean anyone. If not, I understand. I was thinking the other day, maybe I should’ve asked for a photo when I was there.Well, no matter what, at least say ‘hi’ to her for me. Anyway, Thanks, Amy, for teaching me all the fun stuff like eating pussyand how to sex you up and many positions. I still don’t believe that I am a natural at it. Oh, If you decide to use my name, it’s okay to use “Mike, R.” or something other of your chosing. Just don’t use my last name if you happen to rememeber it or see it. Well, I got to go. I’ll really try to cum back(get it..”cum” back..heehee)as soon as I have the time. I have a feeling that the second visit will be more fun because I won’t be so nervous. I just ordered your video “Cathouse” so I won’t forget you. Thanks again for the experience of a lifetime.

Love -Mike R.
    (p.s.-Don’t forget to spend some quality time with your cats.)

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

5. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

6. Check out my master thread here!

[​IMG]

7. I would definitely be willing to take part in this study!

[​IMG]