Air Force Amy Virgin Review - Birthday Pt. 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Having watched too many romance movies over the years, I have always had the belief that I would find my soul-mate, fall in love, and lose my virginity with my one true love. Unfortunately, I have had the misfortune of being overweight all my life, which has left me with low self-esteem and terrible shyness with women. I found myself still being a virgin at age 33 and with no sight of my soul-mate to be found anywhere. Fortunately, I have been able to lose 150 pounds over the last 2 years. Not only has this done wonders for my health, but for my self-esteem as well. Having an opportunity to visit Reno this past week on business, I decided to “take the bull by the horns” and give myself an early birthday present for my upcoming 34th birthday in December.

I became instantly attracted to Air Force Amy when I saw her on the HBO Cathouse special of the Bunnyranch. Not only was she incredibly beautiful, but I loved her personality and how she really seemed to love what she is doing. So, a few e-mails and one very nervous phone call later, I had an appointment to see Amy this past Tuesday night. After my 4 hour drive to Reno, I shaved, showered and made myself presentable for my visit. The drive to the Bunnyranch went a bit quicker than I expected, and I arrived earlier than my appointment time. Things had gone so fast up until this point that I had no time to get nervous. As I sat in my car collecting my thoughts, I started to get nervous and question my decision to come. Fortunately, my pent-up virgin energy overtook my nerves, and before I knew it, I was at the Bunnyranch gate getting buzzed in.

I nervously told the woman at the door that I had an appointment to see Air Force Amy, and was told I could wait at the bar. As I sat at the bar, my eyes wandered around the room checking out the many beautiful women. Dennis has created a great establishment. My eye wandering came to a complete halt the minute I saw Amy approaching in a stunning pink outfit. I must say, Amy is even more beautiful in person and my jaw must have dropped to the floor when I first saw her, because I was at a loss for words. After a warm hello hug, we talked for a while before we got our drinks and Amy took me for a tour of the facilities (featuring a very large trampoline used for segments of “The Man Show”!) Before long, we made the trip down to Amy’s room at the end of the hall. Knowing this was my first time, she had the room romantically lit in red to make things more relaxing. After negotiating a 1 1/2 hour party, Amy was off to book it.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Man, that was the best birthday party we've had in a long time! You are so funny, so sweet and I hope to see you again soon! You are such a treat for me! so much fun to be around. I hope you always get everything you ever want in life! Kisses my love!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2018
  5. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy Review!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Oooh wasn't THAT a party!!!!!! Come celebrate ANY occassion with me!

[​IMG]

JustCurious4Now likes this.
  9. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

10. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

11. I would definitely be willing to take part in this study!

[​IMG]