Air Force Amy The Best Sex Ever!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Joe Kerr, Oct 18, 2021.

1. As it was my first time going to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch after getting in touch with Air Force Amy I decided to party with her. Amy is the best ever, is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and down to earth person.

When I got to the ranch and waited in the Bar for her, then I gave her all my gifts which she loved very much. After that she gave me a really special tour of the Ranch which I enjoyed very much.

The negotiations in her bedroom was very easy, and with no pressure. When the party started I got the best foreplay ever. Then Amy did some things that no woman ever did to me in the bedroom and taught me some great moves to do.

Needless to say I will definitely be booking another party with Amy and my vacations to Reno, NV will revolve around when Amy is working. There is a reason Amy is a legend in the world of sex and will be seeing her sooner than later.

BigAlbowski, ROADRUNNER J and tinker like this.
  2. Awwweee, thank you @Joe Kerr! Thank you so very much. The build up of our correspondence and your gifts throughout the year made my finally getting to see you in the flesh an experience I will truly treasure for all my life.

I loved our sweet precious lovemaking and tender retime between the sheets so very very much too.

You are such gentleman and a sweet and loving soul. It is my extreme honor to know you and have you as a very special lover in my life. Thank you so very much!

3. Pikake scented lotions and soaps. The good kind of gifts that keep on giving. I love my gifts and I have been using them and thinking of you so ever so lovingly. Thank you again so much @Joe Kerr