air force amy review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JUANITO, Nov 25, 2017.

1. I am not so good at English so my brother in law help me. It was difficult to get to Amy but she was always very helpful and nice. When I told her I want to party with her she help me plan with the ranch and the plan was good. I like about Amy how she never make fun of me for my accent or for not knowing English well. She try so hard to understand and talk, and we even laugh at some things together. Good thing about sex is the same in every language, when there is no need to talk we flow very well. Amy is beautiful, she is nice to me, and very very sexy. I am now in classes for English to talk to Amy more often. She is great and I am jealous of people who can speak to her in her language all the time. You are very lucky. Thank you Amy for the great time and for being so nice even though it is hard to communicate.

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

@Air Force Amy Wow, What a cool review. I am glad that Amy was able to take care of you! Thank you for sharing.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review! Amy and you shared a dialogue I would love to have with her![smilie=happy.gif]

4. Thank you so much for making the effort to write this! You are right when no words are needed every language is the same! I hope to see you very very soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. You know where to find me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  6. Thank you thunderstorm ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  7. With the holidays coming up, isn't it time you gave yourself the gift of Air Force Amy?
    [​IMG]

8. Gentlemen, your #1 option for the holidays is waiting...
    [​IMG]

9. It's time to celebrate! With a big dose of me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

10. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful experiences you have shared! xoxo.

11. Book me now for an experience tailored to suit you 100%!
    [​IMG]

12. So, who will be my date this valentines day?
    Are you the one?

[​IMG]

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

She’s so sexy and fun book with this bunny today

14. You are so sweet to say that!!

15. Luxury, economy, short parties, long parties, whatever it is you want, I can make it happen.
    [​IMG]

16. I'm waiting for you!

[​IMG]

17. I need a night out! Any takers?
    [​IMG]

18. Every day is a celebration with Air Force Amy!
    [​IMG]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! She is amazing and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. It is now officially spring!
    Enjoy this time of rebirth and awakening with me!
    [​IMG]

21. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]