Air Force Amy Review - Our second GFE party this year

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. I like to do things with my lady (bunny). Others might prefer to do things to their bunny or have their bunny do things to them. Amy has the knowledge, skills and experience to satisfy any desire.

There were a series of minor earthquakes in the Reno area before my arrival and during my stay. During our party, the earth also moved in Carson City multiple times for Amy (she sugested that two were at least 7.0 on the Richter scale). We established a new record as a team. I look forward with great anticipation to our third party and once again exceeding the record.
    When finished, we cuddled and sang “You Light Up My Life” to each other. Following successive showers, I watched Amy try on several outfits while dressing. We had a tour of the ranch out buildings and something to eat (no not Amy, food) in the kitchen. We returned to the parlor and then went outside where we talked and held hands before a goodbye hug and kiss.
    Dennis once said during the HBO show that “if you are going to party with Air Force Amy that you had better be on top of your game.” Amy will ensure that you are quickly “up” for your game and that no matter the chosen positions, top and / or bottom, you will have a career game. I have now had two career games in a row and I bet you will have one also when you party with Amy.
    If you are going to party with the NFL (nice feminine ladies) at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Air Force Amy should be your first selection as a teammate in the first round of your NFL draft.
    Air Force Amy and I had our fifth 1.5 hour GFE (Girl Fiend Experience) party in late September. We have truly become special friends and lovers. Amy cares and goes the extra mile to please. Amy always shows her softer side to me, but she will provide you with whatever you want to experience.
    Amy is a great teacher. Although we have had five parties, she always has several sugestions for new, fun, pleasurable and sensual activities.
    Amy is able and wants to achieve satisfaction multiple times during a party. She therefore works energetically to ensure that happens for both parties as many times as possible. She also provides feedback so as to increase the excitement and effectiveness of her partner. Amy is quite vocal. The smile on her face and the overall look of contentment cannot be mistaken. And then, Amy is ready to go again and again.
    Make an appointment and have your own party with Air Force Amy. Amy is a must see / first see at the MLBR. Everything that you experience and learn can then be applied to your subsequent parties and with your significant other at home.
    Party with Miss Air Force Amy to have your best sex ever.

2. Let me guide you through your dirtiest fantasies...
    [​IMG]

3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

4. Super Sexy and sensual Sunday greetings.

I am on the floor at the Bunnyranch for a special appearance this week.

Email me for my specific days and times. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I love YOU Cumisha! Thank you for your loving reply! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

7. There you have it and I also have all of me here for you too! Thank you for tolerating my spam!

[​IMG]

8. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

9. Let me hand craft a Holiday Rendezvous For just You and I. It is so beautiful and so cozy for us here in the Winter. Lake Tahoe is stunning! i am here all Winter long!

[​IMG]

10. Check out my master thread here!

[​IMG]

11. Check out my master thread here!

[​IMG]

12. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

13. This is turning me on just thinking about it!

[​IMG]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Schedule an appointment with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]