Air Force Amy Review - I'm probably the luckiest man alive! Pt.2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. I’m super stoked Amy urged me to come this weekend for this party. I had the best time ever and now I instantly have a huge “family” at the Bunnyranch. I just love the Bunnyranch family and Air Force Amy is definitely A #1 head of the family.

I could go into detail about all our sexual encounters throughout the whole weekend but that would just take forever and I think everyone already knows that Air Force Amy owns all the gold in this category. Let’s just say there was never a dull moment and I felt real passion, caring and a genuine person behind the name “Air Force Amy”.

Amy had activities, events and shows all lined up for us and even though the weekend was jam packed with things to do, we had lots of down time to relax and unwind too.

Maybe the best part was when I called Air Force Amy to say my flight was cancelled and she hollered “Woo hoo! Snow day! I’ll be right there!” and she turned her car around and picked me back up from the airport and I got to spend another 24 hours with Air Force Amy free of charge!

Life just doesn’t get any better than this and now I’m hoping I never get deployed, but when I do, I know damn sure what I’m coming home too.

Thank you Air Force Amy and the whole Bunnyranch family. Dennis Hof is a genius, Madam Suzette is Queen and Air Force Amy reigns supreme!

lastkiss05

2. Let me guide you through your dirtiest fantasies...
    [​IMG]

3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]