Air Force Amy Review - Another Salute to AFA!: From Lucky Lenny FLYBOY

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Having read the previous reviews I am nearly at a loss to add more superlatives. She is truly a pro and the greatest woman I have met in six decades, two of which were spent on active duty with the U.S. Navy around the world. I had not previously realized AF Amy was attainable. A chance encounter with a nice local woman in town led to info that — was the place to go. Boy did that woman do me a favor by pointing out the warm welcome, cleanliness of operation and beautiful intelligent women awaiting me.

In my view Air Force Amy deserves all the accolades she receives. She has worked very hard to be the best and is fantastic. I know of no kinder, warmer, patient, intuitive partner than she. She is truly beautiful inside and out.

As a previous review reported she is nearly a patron saint for sex.

She is superb at making you happy, feeling balanced and rejuvenated. She is everything I have been looking for!! She is fantastic in appearance and very friendly, a great conversationalist and she answers all questions with candor and tact! Very open minded with much TLC! You will not be disappointed when you are partying with Air Force Amy. For during that shining time you will be the center of the universe to her. She is a gifted pro and I salute her. After experiencing it for yourself I am confident you will agree she is worth whatever it costs you monetarily. I only wish I could have had her coach my ex-wife or ex-girlfriend before they became x’s as that may well have changed things.

Thanks AMY, with respect, gratitude and admiration, I will remember you always, Lucky Lenny

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. Let me guide you through your dirtiest fantasies...
    [​IMG]

3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

4. Super Sexy and sensual Sunday greetings.

I am on the floor at the Bunnyranch for a special appearance this week.

Email me for my specific days and times. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your amazing review!!! She is awesome!!! Book a party with her today to fulfill you fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I love YOU Cumisha! Thank you for your loving reply! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

7. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

8. Let me hand craft a Holiday Rendezvous For just You and I. It is so beautiful and so cozy for us here in the Winter. Lake Tahoe is stunning! i am here all Winter long!

[​IMG]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party @Air Force Amy today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

11. Check out my master thread here!

[​IMG]

12. Check out my master thread here!

[​IMG]

13. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

14. Thank you for your kind words Jessica! And I do have to admit it was one of my favorite shoots!

[​IMG]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]