Air Force Amy Review - AIRFORCE WAS NEVER LIKE THIS

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. I’m not normally one to share personal experiences with strangers, but I’ve recently had an adventure that I just can’t keep to myself.
    I’d reached a point in my life where I felt I was ready to seek out the services of a professional love-maker. It seemed logical to start with the best. A long-time fan of the HBO series Cathouse, it was pretty clear to me that meant contacting Airforce Amy. Well, let me tell you, last week I spent two hours with this lovely lady, and it’s impossible for me to imagine there’s anyone better.

In describing why, let me start with the obvious. Amy is beautiful and sexy, even with her clothes on. And when she undresses, what she reveals is an incredible body, with smooth supple skin and a nice all-over tan. She is sensuous and stunning!

Amy presents an amazing combination of characteristics. For example, she is thoughtful, gentle, understanding, and very comfortable to be with. In addition, she is patient and not demanding (although I’m sure she could be if that’s what her partner wanted). On the other side of the coin, she is active, inventive, sexually-responsive, and an absolute bundle of energy! She moves fluidly from one situation to another, never losing focus on her partner’s pleasure.

To summarize, if sex were an Olympic sport, Airforce Amy would bring home the gold!!
    Anonymous

thunderstorm likes this.
  2. Let me guide you through your dirtiest fantasies...
    [​IMG]

thunderstorm likes this.
  3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

4. Super Sexy and sensual Sunday greetings.

I am on the floor at the Bunnyranch for a special appearance this week.

Email me for my specific days and times. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is sexy and adorable!!! Book your party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I love YOU Cumisha! Thank you for your loving reply! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love you too @Air Force Amy!!! It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. There you have it and I also have all of me here for you too! Thank you for tolerating my spam!

[​IMG]

12. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

13. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

14. Let me hand craft a Holiday Rendezvous For just You and I. It is so beautiful and so cozy for us here in the Winter. Lake Tahoe is stunning! i am here all Winter long!

[​IMG]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@Air Force Amy is awesome!!! Book your party with her today and have her full your fantasies with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]

17. Check out my master thread here!

[​IMG]

18. I would definitely be willing to take part in this study!

[​IMG]