Air Force Amy Review - AFA, The Real Deal

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 27, 2018.

1. A few weeks ago I set up an appointment with Air Force Amy aka AFA. I thought this is a lady that I would like to experience before she decides to retire (not that she mentioned anything to me – since my luck had run out with another lady and I thought that now was as good a time). What a sensuous time I had.

I arrived at the MLBR and learned my lesson from last time. It is quite dark inside compared to the outside and this time I did not run anyone over. I sat at the bar and had an opportunity to speak with a few of the ladies since I was a little early. Suzette came by and introduced herself as did the Big D. himself. I mentioned to Suzette the last time through the MLBR what my favorite scotch was – yep it was there waiting for me. I have written lately on the boards about customer service and this is what I am talking about. They remembered my likes and dislikes. Great time MLBR! But I digress.

After sitting at the bar for a while, I finally asked if Amy was ready and Suzette went to retrieve her. AFA walked around the corner with hair seemingly spun of gold and a tight bodice the showed every one of her curves. Amy appears to have lost a few pounds from her pictures on her web site with Bamma. We adjourned to her room at the end of the hall. A well decorated room that is quite comfortable. Gentlemen, if you are not into S&M (which I am not but to each his own) do not look behind Amy’s door. It was very intimidating. Negotiations with Amy were the easiest I have ever had.

After Amy left to book the party I started to look around her room and other than the back of her door, it was just as I had pictured it. Amy returned and she put on some music and did a wonder striptease – she did not think so, but I sure did. She then undressed me and we enjoyed each other for a long time. The past reviews of Amy are correct. She is an exciting lady with an appetite. Her experience while intimidating to a relative new comer is not daunting. She easily moves from one pleasure to the next. And, hold on for when it is her turn, YOU WILL KNOW IT.
    We cleaned up and I watched her dress. Every aspect of this lady is fluid and graceful. I received a sensuous kiss on the ear as we departed. Just then three ladies poked their head out of the door from across the hall way. One mentioned to Amy, “Good Time? I have not heard you that loud in a while.” I now know what the past reviewers of AFA meant. Amy entered the room across the hall to see what was going on. Three ladies were trying on …uh clothes… I do not think I would call them clothes. I had a nice 10 minute fashion show. Amy walked me back to the bar just as the buzzer rang. I mentioned that she could go if she wanted. Amy kindly sat with me at the bar for a while as I cooled down. Start to finish – A+ Time spent with Amy is Time Remembered.

2. Let me guide you through your dirtiest fantasies...
    [​IMG]

3. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy Review!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Yep! That's exactly how I feel! lol

[​IMG]

8. Let me hand craft a Holiday Rendezvous For just You and I. It is so beautiful and so cozy for us here in the Winter. Lake Tahoe is stunning! i am here all Winter long!

[​IMG]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book @Air Force Amy today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

11. This is turning me on just thinking about it!

[​IMG]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Feel free to visit my website for New Reviews!

[​IMG]

14. Updated for 2019! See anything you like? click here

[​IMG]