Air Force Amy - Passion Embodied

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by That65Dude, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Well I’ve been going to see Amy for a few years now but I always figured it was a private thing between her and me. And so it was for a long time. But then one day I came across her website and saw the other testimonials and I thought ‘Hey! Y’all could benefit from what Amy’s taught me. ´

Now I can’t write about all the times I’ve been to see her because it would take way too long but I can write about the last time. I decided to roll the dice and surprise her on her regular schedule, she was wearing this tiny little thing that could barely contain her curves and right away I felt my pants begin to shrink on me. When she spotted me she smiled and if you’ve ever been to see her you know that smile I’m talking about. She strutted over to me and asked me my name, man she’s good at these sexy little games. I gave her some fake name to keep the game going and without so much as a ´welcome´ she grabbed my hand and took me right to the VIP suite. She pushed me on the bed while she filled up the tub and waited on the edge of it for the water to rise. We just looked at each other without saying a word, the air between got thicker the higher the water rose. She shut off the tap and we each undressed while still looking at each other. The water felt great but not as good as Amy´s hands all over my body. But she’s not one to rush things so we never got past touching in the tub. We got out, dried each other with towels and by this point I was so turned on I couldn’t think straight. Guess she was too because she pushed me on the bed and we went at it like animals in heat! I must’ve come three times that night! Amy’s stamina is surreal and I have never seen her looking better than she does today, I fell asleep that night with the smell of her skin lingering in my nostrils.

I guess the part I’m really trying to underline is how amazing it is that after years of being her client, every time with Amy is as exciting and new as it was the first time. I can’t wait to see what she cooks up next time I come around!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review! Air Force Amy is a special Lady!![smilie=happy.gif]

3. I'm so glad you finally decided to write a review! We've had such a good times its only fair we share!
    [​IMG]

4. this is such an amazing review

5. Damn right she is! I think Ima write a review each time I go see her now!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  6. Couldn't agree more! Anyone who hasn't gone to see you needs to see what they're missin!

7. Thanks Layloni! Hope to write one about you someday!

8. Thanks Al! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  9. Thanks Layloni! We did have a good time together, didn't we That65Dude?

10. Missing you already!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. With the holidays coming up, isn't it time you gave yourself the gift of Air Force Amy?
    [​IMG]

12. Gentlemen, your #1 option for the holidays is waiting...
    [​IMG]

13. It's time to celebrate! With a big dose of me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

14. Valentines Day is less than a month away,
    plenty of time to plan a party with me!

[​IMG]

15. Book me now for an experience tailored to suit you 100%!
    [​IMG]

16. So, who will be my date this valentines day?
    Are you the one?

[​IMG]

17. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing a wonderful experience shared! xoxo

18. It really was wonderful!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Luxury, economy, short parties, long parties, whatever it is you want, I can make it happen.
    [​IMG]

20. I'm waiting for you!

[​IMG]

21. I need a night out! Any takers?
    [​IMG]

22. Every day is a celebration with Air Force Amy!
    [​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. It is now officially spring!
    Enjoy this time of rebirth and awakening with me!
    [​IMG]

25. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]