REVIEW Air Force Amy & Our First Threesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AFA FAN, Jun 4, 2021.

1. FOR ANY COUPLES OUT THERE WHO ARE LOOKING TO HAVE AN EXCELLENT FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE GIRLS AT THE RANCH... LET US TELL YOU Air Force Amy IS DEFINITELY A CLASS ACT AND BEAUTIFUL AT THAT AND EASY TO TALK TO. SHE MADE US FEEL COMFORTABLE AND WE HAD A VERY VERY ENJOYABLE TIME WITH HER... SHE IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE TIME AND MONEY TO GO SEE.... SHE HAS A SWEETNESS ABOUT HER AND MADE EACH OF US FEEL SEXY AND SATISFIED.... SO DON'T BE AFRAID OR NERVOUS JUST GO UP TO THE RANCH AND LET AIR FORCE AMY DO HER THING. WE ARE DEFINATELY GOING BACK AND WILL BE SEEING @Air Force Amy orce Amy.... ENJOY

2. Oh wow! Thank YOU! I was so honored to be part of such a monumental occasion for you. Thank you for your open mindedness, kindness, generosity and WHOA your God Given talents! I'm telling you, you are both so blessed in so many ways, I can only aspire to find a love as true as yours and a hearts so full of fun. Thank you again! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

handjobnut78 and origlegman like this.
  3. I like to take the lady's lead. Even if you thought you might want something and then change your mind. I always respect the ladies' wishes no matter what..

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review! Sure wish I knew a lady that would join me in a 3way with Amy. That would be so exciting.

5. Wow, I assure you that trying to find a lady to join us will not be a problem... he he.

Sure wish @foreverman would make an appointment to see me so I can take real good care of him too!

foreverman likes this.
  6. I think Ember will love to join us!

foreverman likes this.
  7. Women feel so comfortable with me in that I am not going to steal their man and also I know what I'm doing - I have the experience - and courtesy and respect to everyone. And I am v very much able to "read the room".