Air Force Amy is AWESOME!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by EO77, Dec 18, 2021.

1. I just want to say how wonderful of a time I had with Air Force Amy at the ranch! She was so nice, pleasant, energetic, clean, and SEXUAL!!! She gives really good blowjobs and fucks spectacularly! Her body is so AMAZING and she truly makes sure she stays in shape to provide great service! Everyone speaks highly of her personality and work ethic. I was with her for an hour, and every minute was money well spent! You won't be disappointed.

2. Awww thank you hon. You are awesome too! Thank you for taking the time and effort to come see me and also for your lovely sense of humor and for laughing at my jokes and also taking me to the light fantastic of orgasms so many. many times!!

I just love and adore everything about you. I hope to see you again and again, thank you lover!!!

foreverman and Navydiver66 like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!![smilie=happy.gif]

4. Thanks Al! Thank you for noticing!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I ALWAYS notice you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time. Too much snow to get over the summit from California right now. I have only met her once at the parade in Carson City. Maybe 2022 will be the year.

7. I certainly hope 2022 is OUR year @foreverman!

8. The snow has slowed down and the sun is out @foreverman.

9. I think you cab get over the Summit @foreverman It's not the mountain, it's the climb honey!:cool:

10. It was so good to see you and hang out with you at the St pats party. You just swoon me! I just adore you so very much![smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. I like that you noticed that I am clean. i really take pride in my personal hygiene.:D