Air Force Amy Couples Review - WOW! Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 23, 2018.

1. During the initial stages of my encounter with Amy, Missy fondled my cock, balls and ass. I found it a bit distracting, yet exciting. I focused my attention mainly on Amy, as her pussy had my undivided attention, yet I found Missy’s presence an extreme turn-on. I especially liked the way Missy expressed herself. She talked “dirty” in a very erotic way and was an excellent compliment to our party. It’s an ongoing fantasy of mine to have another girl in the room watching, while I get it on with the other girl. Missy seemed enthusiastic and genuinely excited, and very verbal, which made her presence all the more welcome.

As I continued tonguing Amy’s hot snatch I noticed an iteresting phenomena developing. Amy was becoming wet, almost dripping wet. I worked my way from the top to bottom of her vaginial slit, occasionally, even frequently pentrating her crack with my tongue, enabling me to taste her plentiful, free flowing juices. During my DATY experience, Amy chatted a bit; sexy talk. Her cute, adorable voice made the experience even more enjoyable, and her more desireable.

At one point I think Amy might have even cum…it wouldn’t surprise me…stranger things have happened…and, Air Force Amy is one girl that appears to enjoy having her pussy kissed and licked, and her clitoris sucked, tongued and rubbed. I enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed running my tongue up and down her soaking wet crack, lapping at her juicy overflow. She tasted great and was quite, fulfilling.

At one point in the party, Amy paused and asked me to rim her sweetheart. She put her wonderful butt right in my face and pressed her checks and the crack of her ass, right in my face. It was quite a view. I kissed her cheeks. She again backed her ass right back into my face. She said to tounge her sweetheart. Missy chimed in, encouraging some rimming action.

At this point my nose was almost in her sweetheart, and the temptation was mounting. Her tight little hole was hot, smelled great, and was inviting…It’s a good thing I pulled away when I did or else I would have found myself probing her sweetheart with my tongue. Typically I’m not into that activity but Amy’s no ordinary girl and she’s got a very sweet smelling ass. I was seriously tempted. It probably would have been quite tasty.

Amy also offered anal sex during our party. She sugested, even instisted that I fuck her in the ass. I politely declined, because I had just had a previous party at the Bunny Ranch, about 40 minutes or so ago. I knew that to penetrate her hot tight sweetheart, I’d need full erection capacity. After my Bunny Ranch party, I was back to about 80-85% capacity, which might have been enough, but I would have wanted to give her my best; at least 90%+. If I ever do fuck Amy in the ass, I’d like to make sure I have more than enough lead in my pencil, as she deserves some real hardwood in her tight cornhole.

I hadn’t even planned on a party with Amy; it just sort of happened. If I’d known I was going to have the opportunity, I would have “saved it up” for her. I had no idea, Amy was going to be so sweet, so willing, so generous, and so accomodating. I’m usually not into anal, but I wouldn’t mind one bit, burying my cock up to my balls in Amy’s ass, pounding away, harder and harder, eventually blowing a load in her tight little hole. She gave me something more to fantasize about. Air Force Amy is a sexual dynamo; a sexual force. She really surprised me.

THANKS AIR FORCE AMY & Missy!!! XOXOX
    -Mike

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her soon with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

5. Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]