Air Force Amy Couples Review - I have been married... Pt. 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by _admin, Mar 23, 2018.

1. ...to my incredible, beautiful, sexy wife Cindy, for almost ten years. We have always had a very happy, healthy and satisfying sex life. But we have often toyed with the idea of having a threesome with another lady. It was a fantasy we talked about often but we’ve heard the horror stories about threesomes gone wrong and didn’t want that to happen to us. One night I brought up the idea of visiting a brothel in order to live out our fantasy. I loved the idea; it made sense to do it the safe and sane way. My wife was not so sure, but after some time and discussion and research we googled Nevada legal brothels and found the Bunnyranch to have the ambiance and class that we were looking for.

We toyed with the idea, spending hours browsing the different ladies listed on the Bunnyranch website, wondering how we would interact with this one and that one and how did we think this one was like in person, if she looked inviting, if she would be patient with us, if she would like us, if she would treat us nicely, if she liked her job, would she be happy and upbeat or just going through the motions and such. Then one day, much to our surprise, the famous Air Force Amy was listed to appear! We knew of her reputation and even visited her website as we gogled as much info on Nevada brothels as we could. We liked her FAQ for newbie’s and couples, her reviews and her Pamela Anderson (but better) looks. I liked her smile and my wife, liked her maturity and experience (and her looks too). We both knew right then who we wanted to be our playmate and wanted to be sure and see her before she might make another move.This was definitely a once in a lifetime experience we couldn’t pass up. Even so, Cindy was still a bit apprehensive wondering if she’d be too famous for common folk like us.

I contacted Amy and after the shock of actually being able to speak to her she was so down to earth and friendly I couldn’t believe it. She requested to speak to Cindy to make sure she really wanted to come and reassured her that if she got too nervous or scared and decided not to go through with it once she got here it would be OK, and there would be no hard feelings and that she’d still be available if we decided to come back at a later date. She gave us great advice on where to stay in Vegas based on our interests and budget and Peppermill was the perfect choice for us. Amy sent us coupon codes for the hotel and rental car, hooked us up with bonus reward air travel and even arranged to have the Bunnyranch limo service chauffeur us around town with VIP club service on Saturday night too.

Cindy must have called Amy a million times asking what to wear, where to eat, what shows to see, did she need to bring anything with her for her appointment, was it safe, did she have to perform as well, would the other girls be nice to her, directions on how to get there, how long would it take, how long would we be, should we stay on property, could Amy stay with us there. What happens if mother nature decides to call, what if she changes her mind during the session and just about anything else my loved one and I could think of I chose Friday, our second night in town, to schedule Amy in case my wife chickened out, she’d still have two more days to change her mind and we could go back on Saturday or Sunday.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Thank you ladies! Kisses!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]