AFA - better than the advertised....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tjwick, Jul 1, 2021.

1. I found Air force Amy on the bunny ranch website and after reading all she has done I knew I had to get together with her. We had our get together just recently and I will say that I was not disappointed. She performed her sexy shower routine on me just the way she wrote about it and then we headed for the be where she did her upside down deep throat bj. She had me penetrate her from behind where we had passionate sex. We finished with me fondling her extremely engorged clit until she wanted to do a passionate 69 which I happily obliged until she moaned and groaned to an orgasm.
    This is one woman who I will go and visit whenever I get the chance. She is worth the money.

KikiLover likes this.
  2. Worthy. We're not worthy! lol I'm sorry, but that is what came to mind when I heard read the word "worth". :p:p:p:p

I love when a man already has a plan for his party when he comes to see me. I love to put that plan into action! You had an excellent erotic plan and we had some stellar action!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p

We are going to friends and lovers forever hun! I super love my job cuz of guys like you! Thank you sweetheart! C u again soon my love!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  3. Hi TJwick,

I love that this is a current review since our reopen. Thank you for taking the time to write this my love❤️

All my love,

Amy

4. I'm going to write another sexy bedroom scenario for us! ❤️❤️❤️

5. I want to write a sexy bedroom scenario where we have sex in multiple positions.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I would like that @tjwick [smilie=hot over you.gif] I know lots and lots and lots of positions!!!

7. I want to explore all positions with you.

8. Me too baby! We will, I promise you that!

9. I want to do multiple positions in one encounter.

10. We can. absolutely do that again and again and again honey. ❤️

11. Honey I can’t wait to see you again ...

12. Me too honey! I hope to see you soon!❤️❤️