Adult Virgin looking for dominant Mistress to serve

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Newbie, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Hello All beautiful mistresses.

I am an adult virgin in my 30s and I would like to break my virginity with help of one of the girls here. I am not sure where to start and what to do. Can someone please guide me?

Thanks,
    Slave.

pantera and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  2. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Plenty of our girls offer BDSM and kink parties, find a lady who offers Domination (Like me) who you would like to control you. Reach out to her inquiring about your specific kinks and fetishes, we often won't tell you everything we'll do to you, but we can always tell you if we offer something. You can visit the media pages of any of the ranches or their websites themselves and see all currently available girls that you can choose from, as well as their bios (which often include what they offer).

DesertRose likes this.
  3. Hello Aja,

Like mentioned before I am a virgin in my 30s and I have a PE (Premature Ejaculation). So I have grown very shy around females. But I want to come out of this rut but I will only be wasting money if I opted for a regular party like gfe as I would hardly last for a min. So I thought BDSM would be a better option as I can stay in the game even if I cum very soon. That being said I am not experienced with BDSM scene at all so I don’t know where to start or what to do.

Thanks.

pantera, DesertRose and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  4. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

Edging and Cum-control fetishes are probably what you'd be most interested in, where you need permission to cum or you work with your dom so as to deny it when you get close to orgasm. This kind of kink is often associate with some degree of humiliation (when you do things like cum without permission), so decide whether that's something you're comfortable with and specify which you want. We're here to cater to what you want, be it a gentle comforting dom or a harder ruthless dom, you just have to decide what is ultimately your fantasy. Being inexperienced in kink yourself, I might mention that inexperience to any lady you end up negotiating with so she can introduce you at an easy pace with plenty of open communication. ALL kink/BDSM begins and continues safely only through thorough and open communication from both parties, so find a mistress you can communicate well with.

DesertRose and Newbie like this.
  5. Slave boy send me a message immediately

anothervirgin likes this.
  6. Thats a fantastic idea Aja, that’s exactly what I am looking for. How do I schedule a party with you and what all can we talk about before the party?

7. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

You can always call in a deposit at +1 (775) 246-9975 to set an appointment with me. I always love to talk specifics whenever kink is involved to ensure understanding/consent beforehand, but I prefer to leave the finer details till after a appointment is made. Once that's set we can talk in-depth about specific scenes and fantasies you want to play out.

8. I would not mind having you serve me

9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I'm always down for a little role play!!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

anothervirgin likes this.