REVIEW Adrianna Amore--the Bunny Ranch's Brand New Gem

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Legendkeeper, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Last week I visited the MLBR after far too much time away. I had seen many of the ladies on Ustream and chatted with them here on the boards leading up to my trip, and there were quite a few that I very much wanted to meet, even though I knew my budget sadly wouldn’t allow me to party with all of them this trip. I told myself that my first day in town would be spent just getting to know them all better, and that I would wait until the next day to plan out my party schedule. As expected, many of the ladies I recognized were there, and they were all so beautiful and pleasant to talk to that I knew I would have a very hard time picking only a few to party with. What I didn’t expect was to meet a brand new lady named Adrianna whom I had never seen on Ustream or the boards before. I was immediately captivated by her stunning beauty, but even more so by her amazing personality. She describes herself as shy--and perhaps she is, in the most charming of ways--but she is also super down-to-earth and friendly, and possesses a depth of character far beyond her years. By the time we had talked for a few minutes, I was so sure that I wanted to spend more time with her that I broke my self-imposed rule and booked a party with her on the spot.

I won’t go into detail here about the party itself, but suffice to say that it was an incredible experience that far exceeded my expectations. Adrianna approaches her parties with a sincere playful enthusiasm, and is very keen to make sure you are having a wonderful time. It’s also a treat just to relax and chat with her as the party is winding down. When the buzzer sounded at the end of our time, I distinctly remember saying to her: “That was the best party imaginable!” And I meant it, too, because I booked another party with her a couple days later. It was just as great as the first.

Meeting and getting to know Adrianna was about the coolest unexpected thing that could have happened to me on my trip, and I’ll feel forever fortunate that our paths happened to cross. Anyone who visits the MLBR owes it to themselves to meet this incredible lady. Once you do, I’m betting that, like me, you’ll shortly find yourself in that booking office getting set for the time of your life. :)

Kayut, DahliaBlue and John N Ga like this.
  2. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Hella awesome!
    Glad she blew your mind lovie