RANCH SPECIAL adding a third, with Cecily Rose

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, May 19, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Some of you probably know, I love sexual experiences with other women. Here at the ranch we have the fortunate experience of many delectable two girl encounters. I am an enthusiast for pleasure, yours and mine and hers. Two girl dates are wild, comfortable and amazing, this post however, is more about ménage à trois ... adding a third to an existing relationship, be it partners, a married couple, or your summer fling.

Married couples, this is the perfect place to have that dream experience of another woman joining in!! Not only does the expertise of a professional really keep the bedroom HOT, it also helps to manage all the potential emotional responses to adding a third to your love life, not to mention simplifies the experience. Bringing the obligation on your part for continued dates or emotional support to zero, and maximizing the opportunity for us all to have a great time is the benefit of a visiting the Bunny Ranch for the extra spice to your love life and the intimacy with another woman you crave, and me for you fantasy experience.

Maybe you've been curious for a while and haven't had great luck "unicorn wooing" or maybe this is new for your wife or girlfriend, all of a sudden being hot for babes, how exciting, right? Perhaps this is a ling time fantasy of your husband's and you are ready to surprise him with the perfect mach, hand chosen for both your pleasure. I want to let you know that I understand the risks involved, I'm prepared to guide our sexy adventure, and I completely enjoy the sexual energy I share with male and female lovers- especially when they have great chemistry together.

We can plan a couple dates, they could be mini training sessions for your threesomes of the future, or perhaps I become your third and we get together regularly deepening our connection in a physically and emotionally safe way, bringing that bisexual experience to your relationship and satisfying all our wildest desires as you learn to ask for what you like, expect honest communication, and get comfortable with all the pleasure this opening up has for you!

Cecily in bed.jpg

So tonight, think about it, talk about it, make love with me in mind, and tomorrow email me at [email protected] and let's create a uniquely tailored and delightfully naughty experience of
    love and lust.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. Fantastic post. We wish we had something eloquent to add, but anything further we'd say would just ruin the masterpiece of a post you already put up there!

JuniperJones likes this.
  3. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thank you :) have you visited the bunny ranch or hired a sex worker to join? As a couple can you compare your experiences with ‘dating’ vs ‘hiring’ a third? Xoxo

4. We've been to brothels a handful of times over the last couple years. Visiting the brothels to meet a lady there adds that little spark to a relationship that was there at the beginning, but dims so much over the years.

Familiarity and comfort are wonderful qualities to share with another person, but many people long for the "butterflies" and serotonin & dopamine that's released in those crazy, early stages of a relationship.

LPIN helps couples to have both, and builds an even healthier relationship as long as they have a foundation of honesty and respect.

CecilyRose likes this.
  5. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Hi @Midwest Couple Couple thanks so much for visiting our forum! You guys sound like an amazing couple!! Maybe we can meet sometime and have some fun!!
    xoxo,
    Cecily[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Midwest Couple likes this.
  6. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Have you been wondering about a 3 way with your lover?? Come visit me at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch, and let's make it a night you'll never forget <3
    [email protected]

7. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom had a threesome...
    Made me so wet.
    kiss-mark.png

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

9. Great post, Cecily. My wife and I are hoping for an experience exactly like you wrote here. I’m sending you an email to talk about booking!

CecilyRose likes this.
  10. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks JFrank! <3 <3 <3 and congrats on taking the leap ... life’s too short not to reach for the things you want!!

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

CecilyRose likes this.
  12. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Now this could be a party. That I might never do. Who would be my wife? As I got a rid of her 33 years ago!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Schedule your fabulous "3 Some Party" with @CecilyRose with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I love couples. Thank you for making my heart so happy!! Email me for your perfect fantasy night. [email protected]

15. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Amazing ;) Thank you <3 U rock my world!!

JFrank likes this.
  16. Thanks! We’ve actually been emailing over the last couple weeks. My wife and I will be there on next Saturday evening to socialize and set up a party for Monday the 8th! Hope to see you then!!!

17. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I’ll put it in my calendar- can’t wait ❤️❤️❤️

18. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Engaging couples is such a mutually satisfying experience! Couples gain so much from coming to see me, and I am so fulfilled by helping to spice up their love life’s!! If you’re thinking of scheduling an appointment, email me and let’s chat!!

19. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I agree, absolutely wonderful post. Sounds like a dream come true for any couple in my opinion.

CecilyRose and Midwest Couple like this.
  20. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

Yummy love your pictures and your threads beautiful!! Book with this Goddess [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  21. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself, and keep the fire alive! Let’s treat your lady like a queen together and give your man the fantasy night he’s always wanted. 27C8A005-745F-4048-947B-394E8FB14820.jpeg

WL1, Cohenprime86 and carlitoalex like this.
  22. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

oops, lol, here’s my email:
    [email protected]

23. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

Or just treat you like a true goddess and make passionate love to like no tomorrow xoxo xoxo sexy lady of my dreams

24. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Always a delight, I’d love a little one-on-one with you!!

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  25. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

I can’t wait to see you xoxo xoxo

CecilyRose likes this.
  26. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

The alternative if your single like me is a two girl.

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Even if you’re not in a relationship, we can always choose another girl and make our party a 3-way, you’ll have some amazing stories to tell and memories that last a lifetime. Treat yourself!

29. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

30. What girls do you like at ranch

31. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

It seems like Cecily hasn't logged into this board since 2019. No recent posts on her Twitter either. But I do see she is on the schedule there at MBR for the entire month of June. You can also message her thru her profile page:

https://www.bunnyranch.com/cecily-rose

32. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Threesomes are always so much fun!
    Join this gorgeous blonde for an exciting time ;)

33. Your very beautiful to Kiki

beautiful

KikiLover likes this.