A review of my time with Sonja

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CharlieMeadows, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Hello, first time poster here. I felt compelled to post a review of my experience with Sonja. (Please forgive my excluding or glossing over specific facts, I'm shy...outside the bedroom. Oh, and it's probably long...I'm a writer, so...yeah, sorry.)

I was turning 49 and had been thinking a lot about my life. It's statistically 2/3 over given my overweight status and fondness for bacon. Long hours staring at a computer screen has left me with a litany of the lamest work-related maladies known to humankind; eye-strain, leg cramps, carpal tunnel in my fingers and my wrist (the wrist required a cortisone shot and was found to be caused by, get this, whacking my space bar too boisterously *sigh insert joke here, rimshot*). Of all the hopes I had for my life, exploring specific aspects of my sexuality was one of them. So, on one of my frequent visits to Las Vegas I looked up local brothels, not expecting to find anyone who might match up with a kinky writer who enjoys waxing philosophic and spends way too much time in his own head.

And then I found Madam Sonja. Her background is remarkably similar. It was clear, if ever there was a guide I'd want on a sexual journey, Sonja was Captain, Crew, and Cook all in one. I decided to opt for the overnight package, feeling a more immersive experience was what I needed. Better to jump into the deep end I reckoned, since I've spent a lifetime wading in slowly.

I arrived and Sonja greeted me warmly. She led me to her room and we chatted. I was exceedingly nervous, so Sonja suggested a massage. We went to the massage room, undressed and now that I was naked with a beautiful, attentive woman... I got really stressed. Now, why you might ask? Well, being vulnerable in front of people is something I've avoided most of my life. Self-esteem issues and self-doubt are struggles I've faced since I was a kid. And facing those things headlong--diving into the deep end of them--can be overwhelming.

But Sonja was my swim-buddy every step of the way. She was thoughtful and kind and recognized my uncomfortableness. As my fidgeting subsided, she massaged my parts and worked out some of the knots I'd been accumulating. I felt infinitely better afterward.

Sonja is also a Reiki Master. Now, this ancient practice is not generally something people would seek out in this context, but I found it fascinating, so I asked if she could do a session with me. It was an insightful first session. She wound up intuiting several of my 'blocks' and our discussion afterward was calming in its easy discourse.

As we went back to Sonja's room, we decided to play. Though I was still nervous, the massage and Reiki had calmed me significantly. The next few hours were a blur of wonderful experiences and sensations. Sonja knew just what to do, accommodating any adjustments I needed while still staying in the moment. Now, given the length of this post already, you may hazard a guess I like words. Good dirty talk is an artform unto itself and oh my, Sonja knows all the filthiest words and darkest scenarios. No matter what I blurted in the moment, she was able to incorporate it into the tales she spun.

After this interlude, I was feeling a bit hungry, so as I washed up, she made me dinner. It was lovely and we ate together and talked. Afterward, we took a brief walk outside, to soak up the setting sun and beauty of the Nevada desert.

Another interlude followed, more libidinous activity...more glorious opportunities to feel Sonja climax (a hot, sexy, wonderful series of orgasms I won't forget...like ever) and for her to indulge my exploration. It was another amazing session. We capped the night with a long bubble bath in the jetted tub, whiling away the time speaking on all manner of topics while languidly caressing each other. Quite heavenly.

Sonja tucked me in and bid her adieu for the evening. The bed was cozy and soft.

The next morning, Sonja slid next to me in bed. In the cold light of day, I must admit to feeling the same wave of self-conscious anxiety park itself on my chest. Again, being so vulnerable in front of anyone, much less someone you've more or less just met is not generally par for the course. However, Sonja once again set me at ease and we talked about my feelings. Now, I know what you may be thinking, 'you were in bed with a beautiful, naked woman happy to pleasure you in all manners of ways and you just talked?!?' Yes. And it was what I needed at the moment. And it was remarkable. She did another Reiki session and then went to prepare me a wonderful breakfast. It was a beautiful morning.

I know sexuality can be connected to all manner of 'real world' blocks, emotional hurdles and monsters in your mental basement. And this is exactly why I chose and needed to 'jump into the deep end,' even if my self-doubt and anxiety occasionally got the best of me. Sonja was fearless in going on this journey with me and for that I will be forever grateful.

I fully recognize my experience is not typical. Hell, I'm not typical. I'm quite a lovely weirdo if we get down to it, but I'm working diligently to be more at peace with that. And with myself. It's a difficult journey at times, but the rewards are spectacular.

So, thanks to LoveRanch South. The staff was very kind and professional. I bumped into one or two of the other courtesans and they couldn't have been nicer. And to Sonja, thank you again for your pleasure, your warmth and your guidance. I look very forward to the next time our paths cross.

2. Ohhh! Thank you so much for such a beautiful recounting of our time together. Very soul-nourishing. It wouldn't have been powerful for you if it weren't also powerful for me. We were both elevated by our experience together. Of course we will always have this bond. I look forward to a future with you as a friend for life.

3. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

sonja and CharlieMeadows like this.
  4. Thanks Tom. Great to read about your time with Sonja as well. Indeed, there's so much to explore in sexuality and when you have an amazing partner, the experience can blow your mind... among other things!

HotSexyDiction, Tom Cat and sonja like this.
  5. I am touched and honored. Thanks so much again.

HotSexyDiction and sonja like this.
  6. Woke up thinking about you, @CharlieMeadows - Is everything good in your world?

7. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

Very true. I always feel like I get a little smarter just by talking to Sonja.

8. Sort of like staying over night at a Holiday Inn Express? ;)

HotSexyDiction and BrooklynMoore like this.
  9. I'm doing well. Can't believe it's been over a week already. Still ruminating on so many things, but also recalling the wonderful things with oh, so much excited goodness! Hope you had a relaxing weekend. Cheers!

10. Yes. I get that. I'm glad. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Me, either. Our encounter feels like it was separate from time. Like it happened last night and a hundred years ago.

12. Amazing reviews about your experience with @sonja. She phenomenal

sonja and CharlieMeadows like this.
  13. You really do have the best words. :)

sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  14. You just made my heart glow. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

543.jpg 470.jpg

15. You did a great job writing about your experience. Thank you for sharing.

16. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

Great review Madam Sonja is absolutely amazing

17. Thanks, Jackie! It was a very powerful "party".

18. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja likes this.
  19. Oh my - I just got gobsmacked! That's a lot of kisses to hit all at once!

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  20. Just wanted you to know @CharlieMeadows - you were part of the magic that raised my up this month to be Lover of the Month. I so appreciate the connection we made and all the good you brought into my life.

21. For me you are a courtesan, confidant, crossroad and creative sage. A wise person once told me that 'paths cross for a reason' and great googly-moogly do they. Congrats and hugs.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Haha! Thank you! I will have to add "greet googly-moogly" to my vocabulary!

HotSexyDiction and BrooklynMoore like this.
  23. Come and see why, she the most popular, she can show you better instead of her telling you;)

Book your appointment with @sonja. You will be fulfilled, and more to come after that;)

Call Madam Sonja at Love Ranch Vegas 775 372 5251. Or email her directly she will get back to asap.[smilie=happy.gif]

CharlieMeadows likes this.
  24. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Book this amazing lady today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Book this amazing lady today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sonja likes this.

26. Thanks. Love how consistent you are @Felina Meow

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  27. I waiting on more reviews on @sonja. She take good care of her clienteles.

CharlieMeadows and sonja like this.

28. Ahhh! Thanks ,Brooklyn. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CharlieMeadows and BrooklynMoore like this.
  29. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

Excellent review! You never cease to amaze me, Sonja.

30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @CharlieMeadows for writing a wonderful review of your amazing experience with the fantastic @sonja !!!

31. [​IMG]

I don't require anyone to post a review, although I very much appreciate it.

You can discreetly post a review of me at https://airforceamy.com/reviews/

I waited for twenty years to hook up with this beauty, and needless to say, the time was well worth it. She was accommodating to my needs, my schedule, and everything I could ask. Amy delivers at a higher level than most and probably knows more about human passion than any clinical psychologist. She is beautiful, intelligent, caring and a blessing to be with. Thanks for making my dream come true Amy._ ER Doc

I now know what heaven is like. I waited a long time to hook up his gal and I’m glad I had the patience to finally do so. She is beauty, brains, and passion all rolled up into one amazing person. My only regret is that I couldn’t have spent more time with her. My time with her brought me a better vision of Mars and a better sexual awakening of myself. I think I finally found my soul mate and then in a flash, had to leave. She is the best in the business and takes second to no one. Thanks, we’ll be seeing each other again soon. _Dugger

Air Force Amy is fantastic! I was very nervouse going into our appointement, but she brought me to ease very quickly. She is not only drop dead gorgeouse (sp) but a quick whit and a truely nice woman. I’m planning my next trip to see her! _ KLW

Air Force Amy is very special. Not only is she beautiful, but she has a wonderful sense of humor and is very giving. The ability to talk about anything with her was refreshing and engaging. In fact, when I first met her, I didn’t know I was attracted to an ‘older’ woman. I knew she was older than I, but I didn’t realize the disparity in age until she proudly told me and I was totally shocked at her beauty and youthful appearance, endurance , grace and levity. Amy offered me space, devotion and herself, which I couldn’t find in anyone else. I take better care of myself now. She is a best friend who reflects back to me what a good person I am, which builds my confidence and self-esteem. I now have a better job and feel better about myself than ever before.”—Neil, 21

32. Great review! Come party with Sonja and you can find out how hot she is for yourself!