A review of my conversation with Abby Avery

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, May 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I have not met Abby in person yet nor had a physical encounter with her, I have just watched her intro video, communicated with her on twitter and email. Plus interacted with her on live-stream.

From those brief non physical encounters I would give @Abby Avery more than 5 Stars... Abby is a very effective communicator in the spoken and written word, if she says she will get to your email she will. When I asked for a few pics from the ladies on twitter in exchange for a tip called into their account. Abby responded and asked what kind of photos I wanted, I told her i was leaving that up to the lady. She sent me several photos via pm, that made me smile and helped brighten my day as I was recovering from dental work.

Gentleman and or ladies I can attest to @Abby Avery being very caring, thoughtful, sensual and genuine angel and person. I look forward to discussing a party with her when I am in the area and adding to this review. If you are looking for a lady with a heart of gold, that truly cares about connecting with you as a person than run do not walk to see Ms. Avery. She is the real McCoy!!!

From an admirer

2. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

2 more days Grizz and I get to meet her. Hope she enjoys the time we spend together as much as I KNOW I will. I totally agree with you about Abby and will most likely be writing my own review of this angel sometime this weekend

3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Oh I am so envious of you right now @C_Note_KY I still have 6 and half months..

AbbyAvery likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]You are spot on in your assessment of Abby Grizzly. She is a beautiful woman inside and out and it’s a pleasure to be in her company.[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AbbyAvery and grizzly like this.
  5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Grizzly, you've zeroed in on one of the things I really love about Abby - she IS a great communicator...whether inside the bedroom or outside. Thanks for sharing this.

6. I'm SO looking forward to reading your review of our time together @C_Note_KY! Got me blushing just thinking about it! <3 XoXo
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

C_Note_KY and grizzly like this.
  7. I can absolutely say the same about you! Your singing is just a bonus to your great conversation. ;)

grizzly likes this.
  8. No worries! Time flies. We will be together before you know it. Now to start the planning..... :)

grizzly likes this.
  9. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I am your willing and ready pupil in matters of the heart and intimacy @Abby Avery after my party of healing we have much to discuss as we rebuild me properly!! I cannot wait, but I must be patient and trust the journey[smilie=happy.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @Abby Avery fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Looking forward to our future parties and outdates!!!

grizzly likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AbbyAvery for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly and AbbyAvery like this.
  14. Such a sweet review of quite a riveting conversation. <3

grizzly likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AbbyAvery for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]