REVIEW A review of Ellie Moore, live from the VIP suite

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Jul 13, 2018.

1. @EllieMoore is a licensed, professional, legal courtesan at Sagebrush Ranch in Mound House, Nevada, and I can’t put into more words how great of a girl she is.

Before beginning off-and-on travels to the brothels of western Nevada, I was a workaholic in my early 40s that had given up on special human connections with a woman. I wanted that, but a bunch of different life choices just had seemed to doom me to a personal life of sadness and boredom. I had too much concentration on work, making money, and playing with a quite secretive fetish by making a couple of trips out to New York City to have some fun. After starting my Nevada trips, the working girls, and especially Ellie, have brought me out of a total life funk.

Ellie is spunky, sassy, energetic, with a sparkling personality, and this petite brunette has one of the prettiest smiles you’ll ever lay eyes on. She has a superb body with silky soft skin, eyes that you can get lost in for the entire time you party with her, and legs of a goddess that fit her frame well! You feel comfortable with her from the first moment you meet, and she hides well a pleasant outgoing every-day personality with a quick wildcat streak in the bedroom. She likes things wild and she is up to try whatever you heart desires.

Even though I "surprised" her with my trip, she quickly matched my level of excitement in the six hours between us meeting and us partying. Her energy level and commitment to make you happy, either in the jacuzzi, or in the bed, is second to none.

If there’s a better option in all the ranches, I haven’t met her yet. Try Ellie next time you’re in the Reno/Carson City area, she’ll give you the time of your life, and have you begging for more! What else can I say, I drove 3300 miles to see her, she was well worth the travel to and through Nevada!

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Love the review, love the thoughts in your signature, Jessie! HELL YES your opinion counts.

You found a great thing in the ranches. That's something no sectarian group can ever take away.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. Thanks @Broadhildt you are so correct on this! The ranches are superb in both the quality of girl working there, and the overall wonderful effect they have had to me. I am a completely new person, all for the better! Thank you again @EllieMoore , thank you thank you thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review! I saw Ellie on the LiveStream show and I just had to meet her. On my next visit I introduced myself and we went to her room so she could tell me what I needed to do in order to have a party. You are so right about her. She seems like a bundle of energy. Can't wait to write my review now.

5. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF AN AMAZING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I love how you and I have noticed and are attracted to the very same things about her! I hope you get to party with her soon!

foreverman likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Natalia Angeleyes Sensual Italiana specializing in GFE

Thank you for posting your review! I really enjoyed reading it. Wow, driving 3300 miles! That is some dedication! I admire that implicitly!

11. If you like that one, take a look at this one, it's completely off memory, as I wasn't taking a trip log or anything like that, was REALLY REALLY fun to write, and highlights some of the top moments of the most memorable travel experience, top to bottom, I've ever had!

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/in...ivin-and-lovin-july-road-trip-out-west.54750/