A REAL SOUTHERN BELLE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Hey folks, first post for me, since I've just been for my first trip to MLBR.
    However, this isn't about me, it's about CoCo Brantley. What a hot and
    sensuous gal she is. Her pictures do not do her justice. I had no idea
    she was so petite. It's real easy to get comfortable with CoCo. There
    simply isn't "anything" about this girls personality or body that I could say
    anything bad about!! She is too close to perfect. So, I guess I don't have
    a favorite part to CoCo. I simply love the whole package. Simply a real
    darling!! The only thing negative about my time with CoCo is that it did
    not last long enough. Maybe if I could clone myself and send the clone
    out to work a good job, I could afford to spend more time with CoCo.
    It is not hard to see why CoCo is one of MLBR's top gals. It's plain to see
    that she aims to please. She certainly did that for me. I wish for her
    nothing but continued success. She is simply unforgettable.

2. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

WOW! Those words were incredible! I sincerely had the best time together with you. Your wisdom and charming personality definitely won me over! I do wish we could have spent more time together as well. It was an unforgettable party to say the least. The great thing about it is, we BOTH have our next encounter to look forward to. I know I am already thinking about new and exciting things to experience with you! Stay sweet, as you always are, and safe....especially in the friendly skies! Kisses and Big Bunny Hugs for you!
    xoxo....CoCo

3. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

A very sweet review from a first time BunnyRanch visitor.....

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @CocoBrantley fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Hello Cumisha
    It's been a long time since I've seen CoCo. It's also not likely that I'll be able to visit anytime soon for medical reasons, but it's interesting that she has reappeared at Bunnyranch after a long time away.

I can hardly believe that it's been more than a decade since I first saw her. I'm such a lecherous person where the ladies are concerned and I always have fun.

I hope that things are good for you lately and of course for CoCo too. I've spent time with lots of girls at the ranches and have mostly good things to say. I've only had a scant few times that I wouldn't repeat. None of those ladies work at the ranches anymore. Of course, many very special women have also moved on.

Summer Is Nearly Here
    Jim/Seattle
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]