A Priceless Gem in Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by UNCOStudent950, Apr 23, 2013.

1. What’s there to say about Jade that hasn’t already been said about this exquisite lady? After my second visit out to the ranches I was a little saddened that my budget had already reached its limit and that I just wouldn’t be able to experience all that this gem has to offer. In past visits I’ve been able to see the compassion, tenderness, honesty and humility that Jade has to offer.

So during this trip I knew that I was just going to have to do all that I could to get the true Jade experience. All I have to say, is that it was even more incredible than what words can express. This time out I had the pleasure to see all the above again, plus her patience, humor and passion. There’s just something about Jade that just makes her someone that you can be comfortable being around.

Jade is a truly priceless gem that anyone would have to feel a sense of luck and gratefulness for just getting that chance to meet her one. Every time that I have the pleasure to see Jade, it seems to always get better and better. Now having had the chance to have a party with her, I have finally realized that you need an unlimited budget to really get to see all that Jade has to offer. There’s just no way in spending an hour or 2 hours or a day or 2 days or a week or even a month could you ever capture all the depth, compassion and everything else that goes into making Jade who she is.

I just wish that there was a way in which I could say Thank You, which would match the love that Jade has shown me every time that I have been out to visit. Hope everything goes well and that our time will come again soon.
    UNCOStudent

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. Nice review Unco, and a nice addition with the photos :)

3. Jade is so popular that I want to meet her too!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!! Great pics!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Thanks Red, the wait was certainly worth it. But at the same time it was wonderful to have meet you. First meeting was a little short but our talk on that Friday was even more wonderful.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Glad you finally got to see her! Each additional time gets better and better.

7. Thanks Alphawolf, it's always hard to try and express what these ladies mean and how they make us feel when in their presence. I'm glad you enjoyed the pic's, I think it just helps to convey the initial thought that go though ones mind when seeing someone special for a first time or again after a long absents.

8. Thanks Al, I'm sure this review has no actually way of telling exactly how special my time with Jade really was.

9. Thanks Tahoe, I'm certainly plan on seeing what an additional time is like. But there's no doubt in my mind that it will far exceed the experience that I had with her. I just hope I don't have to wait to long before I can get back.

10. Red you talk about me making you blush. Well now your starting to do it to me. :D :oops: :D

11. There's certainly a reason that Jade is so popular. Just if there were words to be able to explain it, you just really have to experience this amazing lady just to understand how words couldn't ever describe how incredible she is.

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a beautiful writing, thank you babe.

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Felix, is that you?
    If we haven't met then I hope we can meet next time you are here ;)

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al. He write really well. I like the pictures too.

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tahoe. At the risk of sounding considered, it does get better. It's because we learn more about the other person I suppose. :wink:

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

One more picture for our review

18. Jade do you really want me to spill all the bad things that I think about you? :shock: :lol: Wait I really don't think that I come up with anything bad or have seen anything that I would consider to be bad, but I guess that's no surprise for anyone that know's you.

Wow, Jade you leave me speechless with everything that you say about me. Thank you for all your love. I really wish I knew how I make you feel special, since I don't feel that I do anything that anyone else wouldn't do for you.

Your certainly right, after a few visit's I know that I've only scratched the surface as to learning about you. As for me, I'm a pretty open book and I'm pretty sure you probably know everything about me. Plus you are so correct, i wouldn't know what to do with out the message board.

I'm glad that you feel that way, however I'm sure you know that I'll never feel that is enough. There is so much more that I wish that I could do. But most importantly I'm just excited to be able to get back out that way to see you and hold you close to me. I'll be in contact soon, because I'm certainly in need of some more time with you.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Jade is a rare, exquisite gem indeed! :D :D

20. You can say that again Brestlvr. She certainly is one of the most rare ladies that I have had the pleasure to meet.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

21. Jade is beautiful!!! I can't wait to party with you!

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww, thank you, Sybil! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. KISSES

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

If you see this message. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas UNCO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I saw the little tiger and thought of you :)

27. GREAT REVIEW.

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

dreamscometrue likes this.
  29. Thank you beautiful. XOXO
    I am sending kisses to you too up North.

30. Beautifully written review! Jade truly is a priceless jewel :)

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thinking about you UNCO and our amazing times together! :p:p

[​IMG]