a night with Summer Paige!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ES, Feb 29, 2008.

1. ES
    Chat with Me

ES New Member

A few friends of mine and I went to the Ranch this last Tuesday. I was a little dissapointed to find out that Summer was not going to be there. I hooked up with another lady but in passing Summer's room she overheard me asking about her. To my surprise, she opened her door and there she stood!!!!! Needless to say, with my heart thumping she gave me a big hug and that was all it took. I apologize to the other lady but a man has to do what a man has to do!!!! We had a great party, especially tasting "fresh strawberries" (wink wink). So if you're wavering on who you should party with, there should be no doubt, SUMMER PAIGE. I also want to recommend Logan and Bailey as well. After my party we sat and made a "Food Throwdown Challenge"with them"!! See you all in March/April. Summer, Logan and Bailey,e-mail me when you get a chance. ALOHA!!

2. THANK YOU BABY !!! YOU ARE TOO SWEET OK (NOT AS SWEET AS MY STRAWBERRIES LOL) I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU TOO. YOU REALLY BRIGHTENED UP MY DAY !!! I LOVE PARTYING WITH PEOPLE AS FUN AS YOU...

3. wow! Summer, I guess you introduce fruit to the party too! I'm sad that I am home now.

4. ES
    Chat with Me

ES New Member

Hi Maya,

She was the fruit (OOPS!) It's a long story perhaps you'll be up there next time we're around which will be the first part of April. I wanted to meet you but I think Summer said you had a party. Maybe next time! By the way I LOVE your pictures.

ES

5. Actually, I have been back at home for a week now. I think that would be great. I will be there the 1st week of April. I hope to meet you then.