REVIEW A lunch with Daze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Kamshaftdoc, Jun 14, 2017.

1. So I decided to fly down on a whim and see Miss Charlie. I used to see her almost weekly then had to move out of town for work. I set everything up last minute and had only one day that would work for me which was a Monday. Of course that is Charlie's only day off, but she didn't mind coming in for a few hours to meet with me. I showed up around noon and she was dressed casually but sexy. The second I first saw her it felt like I was back home. We went to her room, I paid up and off we were out of the ranch. We talked about each other's lives and things that had happened in the month since we last saw each other. Most impressive was the fact she remembered everything we talked about when I used to come there more often. It truly felt like I was with my girlfriend. We went for lunch to a local pub and had some good food and more good convos then we drove back to the ranch and I dropped her off. We kissed and hugged and said our goodbyes, knowing that it was not truly a goodbye but a "until next time". I went back up to the airport after that with another amazing memory that I made with Charlie.

kmoney, CharlieDaze and AliceLittle like this.
  2. Charlie is fantastic- i'm so glad you were able to come into town to spend time with her! It's always difficult to move out of town, but at the same time it makes you cherish the time you do get to spend at the ranches!

kmoney likes this.
  3. I had such a good time with you on our lunch date and can't wait for many more to come.

kmoney likes this.