A lot of first times at the Bunny Ranch Review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TexasGentleman, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Recently, I went to the Bunny Ranch (BR) for the first time. Every moment I had; I'll cherish for the rest of my life. Let me tell you why.

It took me a year or more to get enough courage to book an appointment with Caressa Kisses. We had corresponded in great lengths via email. Ultimately, Caressa gave me the best night of my life.

You may be wondering, why did it take me this long to decide to visit the BR?

Well, at the time, I was a twenty eight year old virgin male with no experience, other than kissing girls in stage plays and musicals. I didn't have any: confidence, was nervous, anxious and fearful. Eventually, I decided that the BR might be a solution to what I thought was a problem. To me, the problem of course was being a virgin.

I met Caressa Kisses and Dennis Hof right away; they both made me feel right at home before and after my party. Honestly, I felt like a celebrity. When I walked in, all eyes were on me. I felt: important, respected and loved.

Once all of the negotiations were in order, Caressa and I went back to her suite. I was quite nervous, but she took care of my every need. I even learned how to please her too. Didn't I, Caressa? I know y'all want to hear the details, but sorry, I don't kiss and tell.

I will say that if it wasn't for Dennis Hof's establishment, I would still be unhappy, afraid and a virgin. I learned that being a virgin is not the issue. It's the fear of enjoying life that is the problem. These past few days, I've been so much happier in my place of work. I flirt more with girls, and I am enjoying my life.

I encourage you if this is your first time, go to the Bunny Ranch or any one of Hof's establishments. See Caressa or another Bunny of your choice. Dennis, and all the staff will give you the best time of your life. Believe me. I know that I will be back soon, because my time at the Bunny Ranch was unforgettable and a dream come true.
    A million times thank you to: Caressa Kisses and Dennis Hof. Y'all are the best!

Much love,

Texas Gentleman

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Thank you my Texas Gentlemen! I was so great getting to know you and making you feel comfortable even before you came out to see me! I wanted so much not only to be your first, but to show you how great of a guy you are! You are handsome, smart and so talented!
    You truly were a wonderful "student" and you learned quickly and yes may I say very well on how to please me! I look forward to more visits to keep up the teaching and the pleasing.
    Texas Gentlemen, I am so happy that it was such a great night, the best time of your life! It is super easy to be nice to you, yes Dennis is a great man and will always do what he can to make sure you always have a good time at the Bunny Ranch or any of his Ranches.
    I hope your confidence keeps growing and I can't wait for you to come back and tell me everything that has opened up for you!
    Thank you for the wonderful review and for letting me be your first!
    Kisses Caressa
    caressapwf_7.jpg
    IMG_3293 2.JPG
    newwfbodyckp.jpg

3. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

What a great review, anyone who is nervous or shy Caressa is the Bunny for you! She is compassionate, loving, caring and oh so hot!

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh my Texas gentleman, I do want to see you again! You are such a true southern gentleman!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

There's no better place to have your first...anything, than the ranch! And Caressa is a wonderful option!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Willow! The Texas Gentleman and I have been keeping in touch and it is so wonderful to hear from him that he is taking what he learned in our encounter and using it in his real life! Looking people in the eyes and smiling! He says he is ready to come back and learn more and I told him I am so ready!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review Texas Gentleman for such a wonderful special lady, Caressa.