A long evening with Jade Capri :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Sep 17, 2012.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I first saw Jade when i went to the LRN in May but did not get a chance to introduce myself. Over the next few months I posted on some of her threads and there were also a few private messages between us. I let her know I was coming out to the LRN again and hoped to party with her. I arrived at the ranch to meet Jade, she was getting ready so i waited a bit in the parlor, she looked really good when she came out, and since she does not show her face on the boards she asked if she was what i expected and i reminded her i saw her in May and knew exactly how beautiful she was. Then we chatted for a while and i enjoyed listening to her wonderful accent. She introduced me to a couple of board members that were there and some other ladies that I had talked with on the boards. Then she interrupted the chatting to point out that she had some tickets to a show and wanted to know if i would be willing to go with her. I said that I was up for that and we discussed the plans for the evening before heading out. We went out to the show and had a great time together there. Then we went back for the rest of the party. We went to the VIP room and had quite a night together. She knows what to do and is soft in all the right places. After the party she asked if i was hungry and i said i could go for some food. We got something to eat and chatted some more late into the evening. At that point i was getting tired after a long day and night, and said if i didn't leave now and get to bed I would have to be spending the night there. At that point she gave in and let me leave.

I am definitely glad that i got the chance to party with her as she was a blast to be with in and out of the bedroom.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Lucky Guy!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

More likely Lucky girl Al [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Anyone who gets to spend time with you Jade is Lucky!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I take that Al. But how about me being lucky to be choose among so many beautiful ladies :wink:

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are torturing me, can you just tell me what is it? :lol: :lol:

8. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Who is torturing you? that is just mean... unless you are talking to me? then its a good plan, but i might regret it when i can finally make it back out there.
    But i am sure you will love it, as long as you are there the day it should happen, otherwise fate spoils my fun again, since the surprise will be better if you get it right away.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=mylove.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

YOU!!!! You are being mean. You won't regret :mrgreen:
    I think we should be fine... faith helped us last time and it will help us again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Okay maybe I was being mean, but I gave in and told you what the surprise was.... so as long as there are no unexpected problems, I will see you this weekend!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yummy...yeah!! That is the word :twisted:

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

There is no maybe :mrgreen:
    But I have to say that I loved the cake.... the one that I didn't get to eat :lol:
    It is a beautiful one and you did a great job with the icing. I will post a picture of it here for everyone to see it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

14. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

ah, yes, the Henry Rollins show... even though I was not able to get to see the show that tour, at least someone I know went to see him.
    hope you two enjoyed it...

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, that one. We never talked about remember?

17. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

[/quote]
    Yes, that one. We never talked about remember?[/quote]
    yeah, but other things were on my mind when I was in your company even though I would have liked to hear in person what you thought of the show :) lol

18. Ok this made me wet for sure! Great Review Sweety!

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Then don't let me forget it next time. We can also watch some together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Jestrrrrrrr.... How are you????? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Picture time

[​IMG]

21. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I am doing great!! Two weeks to go until my next visit, I hope everyone is ready :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's awesome to have you here this week. We are all ready for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review! Makes me happy! Thank you for sharing!

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetie. It makes me happy too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Well I am glad everyone is happy :) that was a fun night with a fun lady

26. I got wet just reading the review!!! SEXY!!!

27. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

well just think what would happen if you were to join us one night ;)

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was a fun night for the both of us ;) Here is a picture for you.

[​IMG]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

30. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Can't wait to see that smile in person again :) Looking forward to a long weekend, and I am sure they will all be long nights too ;)

31. Jade Capri is the best!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Well, that smile is looking for you :)
    I don't see anything wrong with long nights :)

33. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I say the longer the better! :D

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me