A light discussion about Tantric sex, kink and sexual healing

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by MinaFranco, Dec 28, 2017.

1. MinaFranco
    Chat with Me

MinaFranco Follow your dream

No matter how much sex we have, how little, where it when, we always thirst for better sex.
    Who doesn't want those powerful leg shaking, volcanic eruption orgasms that make you look twice at the lover before you, questioning; "did that just happen?".

It isn't that hard to get that intensity more frequently than we are accustomed to.

It isn't something that is a secret or difficult to obtain.

However we, as a society have daily things that create blocks slowly but surely that keep us from all the quickness we deserve to enjoy.
    Some of these blocks include: our need for emotional approval (sexually desired), conformity, guilt, living by the rules (sexual included), social acceptance in general.

Instead of taking off your clothes or robe awaiting a sign of approval from your partner, take it off slowly enjoying the seduction and doing "you" while you are doing them.

Or what about all the ways social conformity or guilt, shape our sexual tendencies and true open authentic ability to display our sexuality?

When we are able to simply take into consideration if our sexual act is going to cause traumatic harm/pain (vs pleasurable pain) or if there will be negative consequences beyond what we can handle, then we can begin to just release a bit more.
    We can let the kink out of the bag.

In a tantric state you are not working at anything or "withholding", quite the contrary, you are simply releasing your true nature and using and directing your sexual energy.

You are not in an active cluttered expectation state, missing the.whole experience because you are awaiting the orgasm.
    You are however present fully in the moment and riding out multiple different orgasmic waves.

You incorporate all your senses so as to discover your partner. Is your partner easily aroused? Does your partner enjoy different stimulation. Maybe you really enjoy your nipples being lightly stroked while a hand is cuddling your testicles and lips are mildly sucking just the tip of your shaft. Or maybe you like giving oral while someone is sucking on the family jewels and not even touching anything else. Maybe you need a good stroking slowly or maybe faster and just maybe you like a lot of attention to your bum?!

Every one is different so taking time to explore what you yourself like is a great way to start, free from guilt and acceptance so you can therefore ask for what you truly want.

Discovering all the different orgasms that can be had is also something that that can later evolve into more control of that sexual energy.
    You can control that energy so much so that if you are experiencing something like a feeling like you are going to peek but can't, you and your partner can take rhythmic breaths to lick you into a powerful orgasm in powerful tornado waves.
    Or you can have an orgasm with little or no erection but full ejaculation and full orgasm. This can be directed with a lot of focus on the heart and vibe.
    Massage or pressure perhaps by your partner being on top real good applying weight.

You can have a fire orgasm.
    I actually had a man almost jump off and look at the sheets and feel if they were wet.
    "I did cum right?" He said while holding onto his chest and looking lost.

He had a fire orgasm. That is in "feeling" an orgasm but no ejaculation. This can be an orgasm explored before the BIG milky one. Your partner can focus on your package. Rubbing it, tugging on the balls, tightening up the vagina muscles and contracting and expanding keeping all that energy right there till it rages.

And you can have and enjoy so much more bliss.
    The point is that non of This is really something to be intimidated by.in old days The geisha and concubine would specialize in all these.

But somewhere down the line we simplified sex into being this or that, naughty, kinky, vanilla and boxed it up and just got lost in the instant gratification but the journey can be oh so much fun and filled with multiple orgasms for both the man and woman.

Sex us so juicy that a full ceremony can be performed all around it in its honor. Because it is so very good. There is no naughty as we are adults and are free to explore the bodies of others and the endless possibilities that the sexual energy provides.
    Healing
    Calming
    Soothing
    Release
    Nurturing
    Fulfilling
    Adrenaline rushed
    Anticipating yet observing and directing

And so much more. You can be as kinky as you want but be authentic about it and witness yourself unveiling and fully enjoying the hell out of the journey. Be present, authentic, hungry or thirsty knowing that you are enjoying a feast of pleasure.
    That's all.

IMG_20171014_142306.jpg Snapchat-2079595750.jpg

For Couple Parties or Single adventures feel free to message me
    [email protected]
    Twitter $MinaFranco4

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Wow, such a well written post! Thank you for sharing.

So is a "fire orgasm" a non ejaculation orgasm, otherwise known as internal? Is fire involved at all or is fire just a term or feeling?

3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I love this informative post!!! :)

MinaFranco likes this.
  4. MinaFranco
    Chat with Me

Very ice.And thank you. I was hoping you would find it as well as others that may simply be.wondering more about this. I will keep posting because it is great to dive into things like this if sex is your business or if you simply want to enjoy sex in a different manner or just switch it up. So thank you. Glad you liked it

5. MinaFranco
    Chat with Me

Just the term because you feel al k lost a sort of hot flash going up your body and.It is simply the.technical blood flowing and the emotional adrenaline rush as well.

thunderstorm likes this.
  6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Ah thank you for clearing it up! I understand now.

MinaFranco likes this.
  7. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MinaFranco likes this.
  8. MinaFranco
    Chat with Me

Well so far has been great having amazing heights with my shorter intro tantric journeys.Just during massage people are feeling Fire Orgasm, full body and more. So I hope upon my return more couples and singles enjoy more of that and full fantasy fantastic experiences.

thunderstorm likes this.
  9. I like beautiful girls, who can be more beautiful than them?

10. DollyHart
    Chat with Me

DollyHart Well-Known Member

such a sexy post! So many different sensations when experiencing different orgasms. the body is incredible <3<3<3<3 thank you for this post [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. sonja
    Chat with Me

sonja Point your erection in my direction Staff Member

"Light Discussion" has multiple meanings, especially when you're talking about energy sex!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Amazing informative blog!!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]