REVIEW A Huge Thank You to Roxanne Price

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Surfer95, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

So this might be a little late, but that's just due to my laziness and being busy with work. So when I had the time, I wanted to be completely focused when writing this. So here goes...

Just a little background to start things off. I was a 22 year old virgin and had no experience of any kind. I had my own reasons for being a virgin, but that's a tale for another time. Anyways, I had decided that it was time for me to loose my virginity. I didn't know where to start. So I just sat down one night and watched some TV. Lo and behold the show CATHOUSE starts playing and proceeds to BREAK all my pre conceived notions of the word: Prostitute, Hookers, etc. So I looked into having a first time visit at the ranches and browsed the girls that are employed. Already I was slightly nervous because there aren't just a few, or a couple of girls to choose from. But a plethora of women available from the Reno/Carson City ranches and also from the ranches outside of the Las Vegas area. Which make things a little difficult on deciding who you want to party with.

Whether the women has a great personality, if the two of you have great chemistry, and any particular features that you as an individual are attracted to. So I decided to take a break and watch the livestream of the Love Ranch North, Friday after work. With my headphones plugged in still listening to show, I go over to grab a snack in the kitchen, but instantly stop in my tracks and head back after hearing lady's voice in particular that stood out to me and that was Roxanne Price. Fast forward a couple of months later and after some planning.

I'm all set and ready to head to the LVRN and with their very helpful car service it couldn't be more easier. After having a few minutes to relax at the bar. I feel a pat on my back, and this girl introducing herself. I hear that familiar voice and just had to turn around and there was Roxanne and let me say, this probably applies to all the ladies. But for me personally, as amazing as her online pictures are. Roxanne's beauty is on a whole another level seeing her in person. So after being led back to the VIP room, which is very nice and spacious. We talked for a bit and too be honest. Having a conversation with the girl of your choice who ever it may it be, to me seems like the most underrated part of the party. For me, I was already full of nerves/excitement due to a couple of factors and I couldn't tell which one was more affecting at the time. But Roxanne's patience and kind words were things that I didn't know I wanted but was more than thankful to receive. Also having a few similar interests in hobbies, personal beliefs,etc. Definitely helped with the visit, but when it came to negotiations for the party. A part that probably most of us are always stressed about in some form or another. In my opinion it couldn't have been more easier than tying your shoelaces blindfolded.

Now , I wont give away the details of the party. But I will say this, even after having some left over nerves in me during the beginning of the party or if that was just the AC causing me to shake like a leaf. Or being a little shy about a particular birthmark and then realizing in reality it was no big deal. Roxanne's humble nature and kindness made this experience, completely unforgettable for me. Even after the party was over and as she and I were leaving, she gave me a goodbye kiss. Thanking me for the experience and letting me know to message her on when I would be making my next trip. She has this way of making everything in the outside world seem non existent and the only thing that matters, is the time you're together with her. I couldn't have been more happier having this experience and meeting a unique individual like her self.

I honestly can't wait to plan my next trip. So anyone that's unsure on who to book an appointment with. I'll say you cant go wrong with Roxanne Price, she is the perfect package.

P.S. Sorry for writing a novel, everyone. But this is how I truly felt when I got on my flight back home.

roxanneprice and auron79 like this.
  2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Surfer95. No need to apologize on how long your review was. I'm glad to hear Roxanne's awesome personality put you at ease and you had a fabulous time with such a special lady. She is indeed amazing.
    Here's to your next trip and I know you'll have another memorable time with Roxanne.

Surfer95 likes this.
  3. Hi! Good to see you here, and thanks so much for the review! I like the way your write things, like I said before, smarts are super sexy to me. <3333

auron79 and Surfer95 like this.
  4. Thanks Auron, I honestly felt like I could've written a novel. But I didn't want to bore people to death if there was too much to read. By the way, I love your name and profile pic. It's been a while since I've played FF X, but I remeber Auron very clearly from Kingdom Hearts 2.

auron79 likes this.
  5. Thank you very much for the party, Roxanne. This review was the least I could do and I can't agree more about smarts being sexy. Its a very nice quality to have.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  6. Roxanne is such a sweetheart- i'm glad you had a great time with her! :)

auron79 likes this.
  7. Sounds like a great time all around! :)

8. roxanneprice likes this.
  9. Thank you! It's in down town Reno, we have to go explore there sometime! XOXO

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is amazing!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Thanks Cumisha, you're so very sweet. <3

12. That would be wonderful, I'd love to go, hopefully we get out soon.