REVIEW A Goofy Fun Time with Ava Carter

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Fozzie, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

While on a recent vacation, I had a fun and goofy time with @Ava Carter. We went out for a wonderful dinner at a nearby restaurant, where we ate some delicious pho and carried on with a lovely and intimate conversation. Afterwards, we had plenty of fun with a game and a half of bowling. For someone who hadn't played in a while, she kicked my butt with spares and strikes.

Before the evening was over she ran me dry (in a good way), even though I wish we could have kept on going and going like the Energizer Bunny. We wrapped up our time together with a good soak in the hot tub with a warm bubble bath and the continuation of an intimate conversation. Quality intimacy can mean so much more to me than just sex.

While we were at the bowling alley there was a photo booth where we snapped a few fun pictures, which I then brought the pics with me on my visit to San Diego Comic-Con.

I just wish I could have packed her up in a goodie bag and taken her home with me for lunch the next day; nom, nom, nom, nom.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review Fozzie!! Glad you had a blast with Ava!![smilie=happy.gif]

Ava Carter and Fozzie like this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Fozzie you Rock! You got to have an Outdate with Ava!
    Then you went to Comic Con!
    That must be the only time in History when going to Comic Con was the 2nd Best thing a person did during their trip!
    The pictures show how much fun Ava is!
    I think I would have went to Comic Con then stopped by the ranch for my outdate!
    I hope to experience both of those things one day!

4. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Yep, Comic-Con was great and all, but it paled in comparison to an out date to dinner and bowling with Ava. I'm glad I was able to experience the fun of that night. It will be a memory that I can treasure forever!

Ava Carter and Tony Dark like this.
  5. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

It was a ton of fun! Every moment of the evening was awesome.

Ava Carter and Tony Dark like this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Cool I want to go to Comic con but after seeing your bowling outdate pictures who needs Comic Con I would chose the outdate with Ava! I can watch comic con on YouTube.

7. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Ya, bowling with her was very fun. She warned me ahead of time she was not the best of bowlers and I warned her I won't mind because I might get caught staring at her butt. Well, she played much better than I did and I still walked away with a smile on my face. :D

Tony Dark and Ava Carter like this.
  8. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Nice review @Fozzie I'm glad you had a great time with Ava.

9. Thank you for the sweet review, @Fozzie! I had such a good time with you. And I agree. Having quality connection and intimacy is beyond important to me. Besides, that makes the sex a million times better in my opinion. ;)

Oh my gosh. I'm still laughing just thinking about that photo booth. We were NOT prepared in the slightest for that first picture. lololol.

Fozzie likes this.
  10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I have remember that when I do a multi girl mini golf outdate! I'm making sure they all wear mini skirts[smilie=happy.gif]

Fozzie likes this.
  11. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You're the best Squishy ever!
    *nose boop*
    Ha, ha, ha!
    We were so caught off guard! I think I might have been reading the countdown timer out loud for that first picture and it still caught me off guard. None the less, I will treasure those hilariously awesome and goofy pictures forever.

Ava Carter likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Fozzie, that looked like so much fun! Having an amazing outdate with Ava and then going to Comic Con afterwards too. Perfect combo!
    Love the cute pictures you two got together. Great review sir.

Fozzie likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]