A Date With Amy and Nancy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cap’n Jack, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Last week I made my first trip to the Ranch. I had the good fortune of choosing Amy and Nancy for my party. If you have never met them, you have no idea what you are missing! I met Amy and it was so comfortable it was like we had been friends for years.

If you think their pictures are beautiful, they are only better in person. I was a nervous wreck when I arrived, but they instantly made me feel at home. We laughed and joked. I almost gave Amy a heart attack when I blew a giant raspberry on her tummy! That is how comfortable she made me feel. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t happen very often, but she handled it like a pro.

Nancy met me at the bar and we hit it off right away. I have a ummm unique(?) sense of humor. Nancy picked that right up and ran with it. She is crazy funny, and equally sexy. And don’t worry, she doesn’t bite……..hard! lol
    The rest of our party was really fun, and now I want to go see them again. Book with Amy and Nancy for an experience you don’t want to miss, and will never, ever forget!!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022

2. You are an angel in disguise Cap'n Jack!!!! A National treasure, wounded warrior and the tenacity and will and determination of our Country's BEST. Thank you so very much Cap! Your laughter, good times, kindness, care and tenderness and love will be forever etched in my memory and my heart.

Now for the good stuff! You silver/golden tongued devil you! Oh my goodness are you sure you weren't a Navy Seal??????? Hands and moves of a concert piano player. you hit my tune and pushed all my buttons baby. AND you did it DOUBLE TIME to both myself and @NancyLoren at the same AND lived to tell about it.

I salute you @Cap’n Jack

Oh my goodness gracious Cap'n!!! I'll tell you one thing and another...... I am open to fraternize with you again and again and again asap. Don't stay AWOL for too long honey.

Thank you again for all your laughter, fun, generosity and bliss! Bless you my new friend for life!

3. Oh Amy, you made it so easy and fun! You and Nancy certainly kept me busy! I can’t imagine ever having that good of an experience ever again. The two of you certainly did everything anyone could ever hope for. If any gentlemen want the ultimate in fun and pleasure, Amy and Nancy will not disappoint!

I’m just glad I recovered enough to walk again. And it only took a week!!!

NancyLoren likes this.
  4. Okay, so a true story………

It has been almost a week since my party with Nancy and Amy. I went to the chiropractor today. I was all tied up in knots, to the point that he asked me what I have been doing to get so twisted up. I just smiled and told him that I have been living life to the fullest!

So a note of caution. If you don’t want to confound your chiropractor as to what the heck happened to your body, do not book a party with Nancy and Amy!! If you are tough enough to get turned every which way but loose, book TODAY!! Only your chiropractor will know for sure!

NancyLoren and tahoebigbear like this.
  5. In our case, it would be our House Physician......lol:p:p:p

Cap’n Jack likes this.
  6. Well then you are made a more speedy recovery than I! lol

7. Once in love with Nancy!!! Alway in Love with Nancy and Cap'n Jack! Thanks Jack!

8. I love me some Amy and Nancy! It is hard to go back to just one woman after being spoiled by you two! You were simply the greatest experience of my life. Ever.