A Couples Anniversary celebration with Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pir8at50, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Laci Ann is the ultimate couple party planner for anniversaries, birthdays or any other special occasions, like for any day ending in “y”. My wife and I had contacted Laci a few months ago based on some recommendations posted in the Ranch reports. Laci guided us through the process and answered even the most inane questions we came up with.
    We were both nervous, in an excited way, when we arrived at the ranch. Laci came out to meet us and it was like we had known her forever. She took us on a tour of the Ranch and after ironing out the final details and the negotiation, the three of us went out to the hot tub and sipped champagne without using glasses, cups or the bottle. We spent awhile just talking and getting comfortable with each other. After we emptied the first bottle, we went into the VIP room. I had told Laci previously that I wanted my wife to experience a lap dance. Laci went above and beyond and instead of a lapdance my wife received four of them the first, courtesy of Summer Paige. Summer’s dance routine was anything but routine, lets just say, blindfolds, handcuffs and feathers were involved. The lap dances continued with performances by Maya Love, in a school girl outfit that earned her an “A++++” in performance art, Logan Landry, who showed her flexibility in amazing ways and introduced us to another way to sip champagne. She was followed by Paris Michaels in the hottest nurses outfit we’d ever seen; it’s a good thing she doesn’t work in an ICU!
    Laci then let us select one of our dancers to help us celebrate our anniversary. Summer and Laci then proceeded to wear us out. It was a fun, loving and sexy evening. We didn’t think things could get any hotter until Air Force Amy joined the party with her box of tricks. It definitely pegged out the hot meter! Laci made sure that all our needs (and then some!) were taken care of, several times she wanted to know if there was anything special we wanted to do that hadn’t been done.
    When our party was over Laci introduced us to Daddy D, who wished us a Happy Anniversary. He is truly a great American! Afterwards Laci gave us both a kiss good night. It is because of Laci’s warmth and caring nature that we want to make Laci and the Bunny Ranch an annual part of our anniversary celebration.

2. It was nice to meet you guys and Laci sis such a great gal! I'm glad you guys had fun with some of my favorite bunnies! Its was nice to meet you guys and we will all be waiting to see you guys next year! (or sooner ) ;)

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

WOW! :shock:

Laci Ann, Summer, Maya, Logan, Paris and Amy all in one party???! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

And Paris in a nurse's uniform? [smilie=love sick.gif]

Sounds like you had one incredible anniversary AND party!

As you can see folks, Laci can be quite inventive, especially concerning couple parties...

I salute her inventiveness...another reason why I'm a charter member of the Laci Ann \:D/ Fan Club :wink:

4. You guys are awesome, true ROCK STARS! :) I'm so glad that you guys included me and the other wonderful ladies in your anniversary celebration. I know I had a great time and can't wait until you next anniversary celebration, we will start planning as soon as possible. Thanks again!

5. Thanks Anna and Nick for your compliments. You two always know how to make a gal feel special.

6. You guys rock! I had a wonderful time "performing" for you guys.

7. THANK BOTH OF YOU FOR INCLUDING MY IN THIS WONDERFUL PARTY !!! LACI WAS TRULY A MASTERMIND WHEN PLANNING THIS AND I'M GLAD I WAS ABLE TO ADD A LITTLE OF MY OWN SPICE !!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN YOU GUYS GIVE THE TERM "ROCKSTARS" A WHOLE NEW MEANING !!! I HOPE I GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP OUT NEXT YEAR !!! TAKE CARE

~MUAH~

8. Mastermind, cool, like Pinky and the Brain. :)

And yes, they definetly give Rock Stars a whole new meaning.

9. OK LACE I'M GOING TO TRY MY HARDEST..."WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TODAY BRAIN ???"

10. "The same thing we do everyday, Pinky...TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" :)

11. Becoming "Rock Stars" wouldn't have been possible by ourselves :) It took "hard' work by every one involved ;)

12. Couples anniversary with Laci Ann

My husband and I are looking forward to celebrating our one year wedding anniversary (and our birthdays!) with Laci Ann next week. We have been e-mailing for about a month and we can't wait to meet her! Thanks so much for sharing the fun of your wonderful evening!

13. Re: Couples anniversary with Laci Ann

I just spoke to Laci the other day and she is in the process of planning your perfect party !!! You all are going to have a wonderful time here at the ranch !!! and congrats on another year !!!

14. Couples anniversary with Laci Ann

Thank you! I'm sure we are in good hands! Been planning this for awhile, so it's hard to believe it's already here. And, I'm married to the most amazing, handsome man. Can't wait for you all to see him!

15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time All those ldies are soooo awesome to know. I am jealous i want a lapdance from Maya and them lol. It is so cool that couples go there to the ranch and i am sure Laci is a master planner.

16. Re:

Master planner... yeah, I'm always plotting something, even if it's to get someone's Bon Jovi shirt, right? :)

17. Laci is an amazing girl for sure! She sure can rock just about anyones world!

18. Thanks Anna, you are pretty amazing yourself. We'll have to rock together soon!

19. Laci is a goddess best appreciated in person. Or two persons. :p

20. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow! What a fabulous way to celebrate an anniversary!