A bunny Birthday

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Dec 18, 2007.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone Just got back from the Ranch and OMG what a trip. First things first the new ranch looks fantastic 100% better. They definitly captured that old west saloon look. Also liked the new foyer and expanded parlor. So I walk in right and nobody is really around. They have a lineup and as I am waiting Audrey I meet Maya Love in her sexy red dress. Yowza What a beautiful new Bunny friend Maya's pictures definitly don't do her justice Maya thanks for the conversation and hugs. Then THe Lovely Audrey walks out and I get to see that gorgeous smile for the first time in 9 months (sidenote waaaaaaaaay too long to go without the bunnies) Audrey is stunning in blue and gives me a great hug. After drinks and after I got done playing santa Maya take good care of Mr. Bear and Audrey glad you liked your presents. Audrey made the suggestion that we head back to the room. She first showed me the new ranch and then after negotiations we had an amazing party. I won't go into details but will say that it was another incredible experiance and I am already looking forward to and planning bunny trip part 4. After our party I have to admit Audrey surprised me. We sat in the paror for about 2 hours talking and she introduced me to Logan, Riley Black, Abbey, Kitten, Summer paige, Laci ann, I met Bunners at the bar, Maya came and sat with us I also met Micheal from the boards. It was a very fun conversation and Audrey I truly appreciate you spending the time talking with me. Then Audrey got tired so after a huge good bye hug I saw that warm glowing smile one last time and she retired for the evening. Then Maya and I talked for about another hour. Also a big thank you to Maya for the conversation and thanks to all the bunnies who took pictures with me Audrey, Maya, and logan. Then I went to B2 to drop off xmas cards and met Niki Newman and Foxy. Just relaxed there no parties just some great conversation. Then exhausted I headed back to Reno and fell asleep dreaming of holding Audrey in my arms. Audrey that long party is coming in 2008 probably around birthday 31 next December. Overall a great trip and I am looking forward to the next one and thanks again to all the ladies I met and of course to Audrey look for a separate post about her.

2. kevin, it was a pleasure meeting you finally. i did indeed loved our conversation at the parlor. i am glad you had a great birthday! and mr.Bear says hello!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Thank you Maya I am still all smiles from a wonderful visit.