A Brief But Truly Memorable trip to the Far East

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Sep 22, 2008.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Soooooo Wow What a Saturday I had Holy Crap. Ok So i get down to Bunnyland and I have presents for Maya since it was her 1 year anniversary as a Beautiful Bunny. I lucked out with the presents as I knew she liked Panda Bears but the lucky part was that they were part of a figurine collection she has. After handing out presents and a card we head back to the room. Ohhhh Wait wait wait Maya by the way is always looking spectaclar but today she has this Red and black corset on and fishnet stockings WOOOOW anyways we head back to the room and do to a recent layoff I didn't have what I had planned to have. But the lovely Maya is a very nice and understanding lady so we figured out something and Man What a party. It was a short one about 1/2 an hour but talk about a great way to spend 30 minutes. I won't go into details out of respect for her but let's just say I have joined the club of guys who party with Maya and have that dumbfounded look on our faces when we come out of the room. Maya Far Eastern Princess I had an outstanding time with you on Saturday and I hope to see you again as soon as financially possible. You are a great friend and Inside and out a truly beautiful lady. Thanks again Maya

2. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Maya

Glad you had a great time my friend! Any time with Maya no matter how short or long is a gift that cannot be measured.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

It's like the credit card commercial huh

Hallmark card 2.95

Panda Stuff 25.00

Gas to get to bunnyland 10.00

time with Maya Love Priceless

4. Awe.....thanks, Kevin!

5. Re: Maya

I rather have the longer party! :wink:

6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Re: Maya

......... Well whatever Maya wants... :-D

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I think that was a hint Raz lol I know you will make this a reality before I ever could but wouldn't it be fun to spend a whole night with the lovely Maya hey one can dream can't he???

8. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Maya

............ Well i'm thinking that was more of a reminder or an order which i must obey...lol. And i plan to do so again in the near future. But yes any time with the lovely Maya is like a dream :-D