A BIG THANK YOU TO Mr. Hof, Madame Suzette & Bunnies

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Yaudes, Feb 6, 2014.

1. A BIG THANK YOU to all of you at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. I found the HBO show and am hooked! The organization presents itself as a fun, reputable place to enjoy some company in a healthy, safe environment. Too bad that the current legal environment won't allow you to legally expand outside Nevada. Rest assured that the moment I am able to achieve a level of affluence that will allow me to visit and participate, I AM THERE FOR ABOUT A SOLID WEEK or TWO.

All The Very Best & May all the goodness of the world find it's way to your doorstep.

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you have found heaven!!!! I hope you enjoy your week! All of the ladies are wonderful!!!

3. Hard not to get hooked on that show! ;) xoxoxox

4. i agree

5. Well, a very big Thank you to you to honey!

Thank you for showing your support of the show and also for taking the time to write such kind thoughts.

Thank you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I agree!

[​IMG]

6. Super sweet ;)

Thank you for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Awwww! Thank you for posting! :mrgreen:

8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Awesome!!!

9. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

So glad you enjoy it!! It's an amazing place to be!!

10. Thats awesome! Come back soon :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. The show really represents us in our true colors. Can't wait till you come and experience it first hand.