REVIEW a b c d G F E w/ Ruby Rae (Oct 9)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tinybartender, Oct 12, 2018.

1. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

To whom it may concern:

I recently received the great honor of being Miss Ruby Rae's first party in her new room at the BunnyRanch. My favorite thing to do with her is her very genuine GFE party. As my number of visits to see her increases, I'm pleasantly surprised by her ability to make each experience as good or better than the last. Without realizing it herself, I think, Ruby crafts a comfortable, sensual, intimate rapport and hints at her sex appeal without obvious, over-the-top, seductive acting. It's very easy for me to feel like a party with this delightful red haired beauty is a visit with my long term significant other, instead of The Girlfriend Experience at which she is so clearly a master.

To the radiant Ruby Rae:

Thank you for being such amazing company! :) In spite of the expectations that I sometimes fail to let go, you never disappoint; I always hope to see you again! You are often in my daydreams...;)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    tinybartender

2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! Just now seeing this! Thank you, sweets! You know I enjoy our time together very much :) xoxoxo

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Celebrate the holidays with @RubyRae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]