REVIEW 8 reasons why you should have an Encounter with Brooklyn Moore by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Much much so our next kiss will be very much memorable

BigDaddy76 and Kali like this.
  2. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kali and joe carbols like this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Yet another young lady from LRV that I have left speechless. For an old fart like me it brings a great big smile when I can make @BrooklynMoore and @dawndlrscashier speechless. I hope both of you have a terrific Thursday and a wonderful weekend.

BigDaddy76, Kali and BrooklynMoore like this.
  4. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

Thanks Joe... All of the ladies here at the Love Ranch are AMAZING and we have some pretty good Shift Managers, too.
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kali, joe carbols and BrooklynMoore like this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

He there @dawndlrscashier nothing like having some pretty good and AMAZING Hooker Bookers to keep the enthusiasm going. I can tell you a Shift Manager and how she interacts with the ladies and the customers can make or break an exciting time. I am sure you are one of those that makes the encounter all that much more enjoyable

6. Good morning Everyone! Have a very productive and blessed day

7. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols, Kali and BrooklynMoore like this.
  8. Kali
    Chat with Me

Kali Brazilian/Italian SEXPOT MILF 5'3",123, 32D/27/36

This is such an awesome and inspiring thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe carbols and BigDaddy76 like this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @Kali nice guitar in the background. @Jessicajohnson would have loved to play yours. Thank you for the kind words about @BrooklynMoore While a picture is worth a thousand words, kind and thoughtful comments will last forever

10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Kali for liking my 23 posts on the beautiful @BrooklynMoore. I enjoyed describing Brooklyn and from the comments I have heard I guess it was pretty accurate. I look forward to meeting her the next time I am in Vegas

11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi there @dawndlrscashier thank you for the kind kisses for the kind words I used to describe the role of a shift manager aka a Hooker Booker. I enjoyed making my list for the beautiful @BrooklynMoore. I look forward to seeing her in Vegas

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Every day is a Blessed day when you have @BrooklynMoore as a friend. I only wish my father was still alive so I could bring her home to dad, he would have loved her as well

BigDaddy76, dawndlrscashier and Kali like this.
  13. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Joe and we hope the same for you and a lovely weekend to boot.
    Come visit us soon, ya hear.
    Got the ladies waiting for Y~O~U!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe. Thank you @BrooklynMoore. I am touched that you would be thinking about me. But it did bring a great big smile in a cold rainy day at home. I hope you are doing well in your new location. Too bad you can’t move up north but I hope Alien is taking care of you and any of the other fine ladies at LRV.

I hope you have a wonderful week upcoming. It should be a good week for you with SEMA week coming up.

Take care my friend. BTW did you get my package?? I sent it several weeks ago. Always in my prayers

BigDaddy76 and BrooklynMoore like this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Sweet @BrooklynMoore thank you for the like and for the kind words. You are so much more than just another pretty face to me. But.... I’m a little hurt. You have already met me this past April. I came in on Monday I was the FUGLY old guy that looked like uncle Fester. But that’s ok I understand some one as attractive like you must see several men a day and it took me a while to reconnect with you the past couple of months as I am very shy. Regardless that will not prevent me from seeing you the next time I’m in Vegas. You’re a great hugger and something tells me you enjoy long slow compassionate DFK’s.

Until we touch you’re always in my thoughts and prayers.

How appropriate you got your gift on a Sunday. Take care my friend I’m always there for you.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  16. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 Well-Known Member

@joe carbols I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your posts. You my friend are a true Wordsmith... Always a pleasure to Read... :)

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi there @BigDaddy76 thank you so much for the kind words about my posts. Believe me I am NO words smith but I due accentuate my relationship with @BrooklynMoore , @BryceStevens @baileypaige and @cumishaamado sll four of these fine ladies are outstanding and will provide you an experience that you will cherish FOREVER. thank you for liking my posts. I’m so glad you enjoy my posts. If you want to go back a couple years just look me up in a search with one of the fine ladies listed above.

I’m not sure if you have had an encounter yet at any of the ranches yet I hope my reviews help you decide on the lady or ladies. That will be perfect for you.

Regardless, enjoy your hobby

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  19. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

@joe carbols no I haven't had a chance to visit any of the Ranches yet. Right now I'm taking care of my Father. He is terminal and they give him about 9 months to live. There are a few ladies that have peaked my interest. One is of course @BryceStevens the others are @BrooklynMoore and @CeeMia. I thank you for taking your time to post about your experiences. So after everything is done here with Dad I'll be heading down to Nevada.

CeeMia and joe carbols like this.
  20. I can vouch on Brooklyn I've had my two girl parties with her and it's been really fun. Now that I am up North, I am allowed to do outdates so maybe we can include Brooklyn somehow :)
    I'm sure whichever woman you pick, she is and will be a lucky lady :) Just having conversations with you I can tell you are a gentlemen and I like that

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  21. You and Brooklyn That would be a 2 girl party I would be thrilled to have

CeeMia and BigDaddy76 like this.
  22. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

YES.... AND YESSS... What I'd like to do is like a weekend thing.... Maybe Los Vegas..... What do you think? :)

joe carbols likes this.
  23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @BigDaddy76 I feel your pain. I am the total caregiver to my mother for the past 4 years. She is in Hospice now but I still see her every day even though she has no idea who I am thanks to Alzheimer’s disease. It’s a tuff spot for me after 57 yrs she has no idea who I am but.... I do what ever I can to bring joy to her life.

You have picked some awesome ladies to meet with
    Just so you know Bryce is gone until next year. She is a wonderful courtesan and we have become close friends. Others that I can personally recommend include the compassionate @cumishaamado and the outstanding @OliviaGreen or the sensual @SophiaSun or the kinky @KikiLover or the delicate @DollyHart at Kit Kat

Or the beautiful @baileypaige or the foxy @RoxyGold at Sage brush. If you head over to moonlight my favorite right now is @Air Force Amy and maybe even @Jessicajohnson although jessica and I have not had the pleasure of an encounter.But. She and Amy are from north east Ohio and will treat you very well

Enjoy your hobby you and your father are in my prayers. If you make it out to the ranches up north try to spend a Sunday and go to mass at St. Francis Assisi in incline village. It’s a wonderful church and the congregation is very loving. @origlegman and I both go to this church when we are in town. It’s AWESOME.

PM me if you wish to chat off the boards. I would love to assist you in your first encounter

KikiLover and BigDaddy76 like this.
  24. You and I both, Well so far I'm winning you. I've had my share with Brooklyn many times :) not bragging

25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Oh my gosh where are my manners. @BrooklynMoore is awesome as well right now she is at Alien Cat house but might be at LRV when you head out to Vegas or Carson Cuty. I would love to see @BrooklynMoore up north at the cul-de-sacs but that might not be an option for me.

Regardless of whom you choose if she is from a Hof ranch they will treat you well

26. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

Winning???? You Won!!!!!
    I just have to get this other stuff in order and I'll make my trip... It's going to be a little while, but that sounds like a Date.. I have a question. Do you do the "Extended Party's ?" ( Hope so...)

joe carbols and CeeMia like this.
  27. And yes Brooklyn is a Hof girl she has put her time and effort into the LRV. And yes, she is at the Alien Cathouse. Well you never know, maybe one day she will be up here :)

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for the kind words

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @CeeMia fir liking my posts and the kind words bi look forward to seeing you up north the next tine I’m in town. Glad you and I have the same relationship with @BrooklynMoore she is such a sweetie

30. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

Thank you @joe carbols for the kind words and prayers. Thanks for telling me about your life with your loved one. I do appreciate it. I also appreciate you being open to PM from me. Us Buckeyes have to stick together.....

joe carbols likes this.
  31. lol well at least I try to think so :)

Totally understandable my dear take as much time as you can, you know you can email me, message me any time. I do offer extended stays, it just all depends on what you are looking for and budget of course. But I'm sure we can come up with an arrangement :)

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  32. Your'e welcome sweetie and ok I hope to meet you one day

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @BigDaddy76 a two girl encounter with @BrooklynMoore and @CeeMia eould be outstanding.

Go through my old posts and enjoy my two girl encounter with the beautiful @BryceStevens snd the compassionate @cumishaamado i had July of 2017. Two girl encounters are awesome.

Not to take anything away from the climactic @CeeMia but @cumishaamado is offering a special now for Vegas. You might want to ask both ladies about the offer and have the ULTIMATE with a three lady encounter. I know it is on my bucket list just did not get it done in early October. Oh well maybe next time. I still had a great time

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  34. Your winning my heart more and more by your personality as much as your outer beauty

BigDaddy76 and CeeMia like this.
  35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @CeeMia and @BigDaddy76 for liking my post