REVIEW 8 reasons why you should have an Encounter with Brooklyn Moore by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Sep 25, 2018.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

About a week ago I said something nice and from my heart to @BrooklynMoore and she asked me why I would say something like that, so over the next 8 days I will explain the 8 reasons why you should have an encounter with Brooklyn.

I first met @BrooklynMoore on April 16 of this year. I was of all things visiting a college fair in Vegas. I thought it would be nice to go up and make a visit as I have read so many nice things about Brooklyn, @sonja, and others at the LRV or LR-South.

I selected Brooklyn out of the line up, it was a hard decision as there were so many attractive ladies but I saw a great personality and bright smile that when she took my hand I was impressed on what I was going to receive

Reason # 8

Brooklyn is a Beautiful person. I like her charm, personality her bright smile and she is very attractive. She has great long legs and looks like she works out every day to keep herself in great shape. She is from the Great Plains region of the country and has just the cutest county accent. While some people will over use the word Beautiful I find that it is not used enough. It is a very important word in the English language and while Brooklyn would be fine in commercial modeling, acting, swim suit calendars etc. What really stands out that make Brooklyn a Beautiful person is when the LRV was shut down in August and many of the fine ladies had to move to another ranch, (some went up north, some left the business, and some changed houses) it was Brooklyn and @sonja that manned the fort to make sure on a minutes notice that when the LRV was to reopen after Dennis and Sonja and @MadamSuzette went to court there was someone there to make sure there was pleasure at the house. It was weeks that the house was closed and that meant no clients but @BrooklynMoore stayed on site and continued to text, PM and send messages on the boards. She is a trooper but more than her attractive body, her great shape, her long blond hair, her bright smile, her long long long legs, her great charm and personality this time in the desert, proved to me that Brooklyn is a Beautiful person.

I look forward to seeing her again on my next trip to Vegas but I know that wont happen until the end of January at the earliest or mid October 2019 latest.

2. Wow I really lost for words right now, cause that did it, you touch my heart and I will always remember you. I truly want to cry right now

BigDaddy76, Kali and joe carbols like this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Uh oh I must have screwed up. I never ever wanted to make @BrooklynMoore cry. That is not my style. Sorry about that Brooklyn. I have just seven more comments. I will only continue with your blessings. I hope I can wipe those tears away when I see you.

BigDaddy76, Kali and BrooklynMoore like this.
  4. Yes please continue with my blessings hun, let me hear it

5. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

Brooklyn is a nice sweet and beautiful girl, so glad you had a great party with her .. I imagine it was amazing and super fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Wow, I thought I really F'd up with the Beautiful @BrooklynMoore by making her cry last night. I have cleared it with her to continue with my 8 reasons on why you should have an encounter with her. Thanks for being such a great sport there Brooklyn.

Reason #7

Brooklyn is a Recherche' person. While I have had only one physical experience with @BrooklynMoore she meets all the requirements for today's adjective. I have found Brooklyn to be a rare provider and a strong proponent for the LRV. Once the tour ended she took me to her private office which was very nicely decorated and made me feel very comfortable and I am sure others will enjoy in any number of her outfits and her beautiful room.

Another aspect that needs to be highlighted is Brooklyn helped maintained the house with @sonja while the executives fought the county commissioners to re-open it ASAP. Brooklyn is a great team player and I am happy to say she plays and makes sure all of your desires are met. I anxiously await to have her in my arms again for the warm and firm hugs we shared as I left the ranch

7. Next year baby girl:):):):):):):):):)

Kali likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank your @BrooklynMoore and @RunningSquirrel for liking my post, it is greatly appreciated

9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Today is day three of the 8 great reasons to have an encounter with the lovely and beautifyul @BrooklynMoore.

Reason #6

Brooklyn is an Oneiric person. To save you the time to google the adjective, but I am sure @sonja will know what I mean. If we go back to my generation there was a great song by the Eurythmics and sung by Annie Lennox called Sweet Dreams (are Made of These). Although the Heavy Metal in me likes the Marilyn Manson video and cover a little bit better. So... we now know what Oneiric means - "Dreams"

I find Brooklyn to be a dream date and a dream girl. She is super attractive and a great personality and has charm that just bubbles over when you meet her. Her smile is intoxicating, and oh those lovely long legs, who could ask for anything more. She is a "Dream Girl" for me and I will always cherish the time we spent and the moments that we touched. I hope Brooklyn meets your dreams and desires and you have memories of this lovely lady at LRV

10. I'm saving my comments for now, until you get through. Cause I will have a lot to say then so stay tune for my response.

11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Uh Oh I hope I have not disappointed you in my missives, if you want me to stop I can. I never intend or want to throw you under the bus. You are such a sweet and gentle young lady, that I hope to continue to call "Friend"

The last time a woman told me "I will have a lot to say" did not go over well with Joe.

12. You can keep on going, I've getting thoughts together. It's going to be good about you. All positve

13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Broadhildt and @BrooklynMoore for liking my post.

14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @Broadhildt thanks for the like. You helped me hit another like milestone. 900 likes ain’t to bad for an old fart like me. Thanks for your help

15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Today is day 4 or half way through the 8 great reasons to have an encounter with the lovely and beautiful @BrooklynMoore .

Reason #5

Brooklyn is an Outstanding person. No... let's make that OUTSTANDING! Shout it out. While I have only known Brooklyn since April, but I have to say reading her messages, her blogs, and her devotion to her career, will give any man or woman the comfort to know you will have a wonderful time. I had to capitalize the word outstanding just to emphasize how this characteristic of Brooklyn separates her from the rest. I have found her to be a very sensitive person and super caring about her co-workers, guests and family.

On appearance, to me Brooklyn is Outstanding, I love her long legs, her great natural toned shape, her long blonde hair, her lovely eyes, her "Just Enough Make-Up" on her face compliments her Outstanding complexion. She wears just enough lipstick and just a pinch of wonderful perfume that you will slowly breath in on your first embrace (don't worry men, its not enough to scent your clothes), although if you are like me and appreciate the "Scent of a Woman" just ask Brooklyn or any provider to apply her perfume just a little bit more on your encounter and then you can remember your date just by the scent on your shirt.

I hope when you meet Brooklyn you find her to be OUTSTANDING as well. Enjoy your time with Brooklyn or any of the beautiful ladies at any of the ranches

16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Today is day 5 of 8 great reasons to have an encounter with the lovely @BrooklynMoore

Reason #4

Brooklyn is Kissable young lady. I just love a courtesan that pays attention to detail and maintains her appearance throughout the day. When I saw @BrooklynMoore for the first time it was her personality and her smile that was outlined by some lovely red lips that made her stand out from the others at the ranch. There was just something about that smile and the color and shade of lipstick just wants me to DFK her for hours. I am sure like all the other assets and talent that Brooklyn has that her kisses will drive you wild.

If you have first hand experience of some great kisses, some DFK's, or some DCK's or even Tantric Kissing (I hope to hear from @sonja on this one) please share your experiences, I anxiously await to hear about my theory and help me confirm my thoughts and dreams

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Ok, Today is Sunday and I am catching up after I did a ton of yard work yesterday so this is day 6 of 8 great reason to have and encounter with the lovely @BrooklynMoore

Reason # 3

Brooklyn is a Liefly young lady. I have found Brooklyn to be Delightful, Pleasant, and most importantly Lovable. Now I could have just put down Lovable but that would not highlight how Delightful Brooklyn is. She is always prompt on her board messages, she did a great fun and encouraging ranch tour, (Mine was totally Awesome) Brooklyn has some wonderful selfies that shows her delightful personality. Writing on PM I have found Brooklyn to be genuine and pleasant. You do not find many on the board placing beautiful and meaningful prayers for some of us that are having a difficult time with our health. Yes some of the ladies "talk the talk" but Brooklyn also "walks the walk". For those that have had a Brooklyn experience you are truly blessed just as I am blessed getting to know her. She is interested with some of us to get to know us more and better and develops a friendship that while I hope leads to a more sensual and sexual nature, I would be happy to spend the next 15 years, just as her friend or maybe "Friends with Benefits" (or so my young adult children tell me). Regardless of what you are looking for I am sure you will find @BrooklynMoore to meet or exceed your wants or needs.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Today is Day 7 of 8 great reasons to have an encounter with the lovely @BrooklynMoore

Reason #2

Brooklyn is a Youthful young lady. While I am old enough to be her grandfather or at least her father, @BrooklynMoore has so much energy and enthusiasm if you have an encounter with her it would be like having sex with the Homecoming Queen (high school or college) or Prom Queen, or that head cheerleader you always wanted in high school or college. Hell looking at the Oklahoma Baylor game this past weekend you can see just how the great state of Oklahoma has such wonderful cheerleaders on the sideline. None of these current cheerleaders can match the appearance, the beauty, the shape, the energy, and the youthful desires that Brooklyn can provide. As I continue to glance thru her media posts I am amazed on the natural beauty and sexiness that she exhibits in these photos and its just a shame it will take me months before I can see her again. But the time we have spent in the past has been outstanding and I will never forgot our wonderful experience. I am sure Brooklyn will meet any/all or your desires or wishes to fulfill your fantasies.

Enjoy your time with Brooklyn or any of the fine ladies at Love Ranch Vegas believe me it is worth the drive. When you get there and waiting for Brooklyn or the line up tell @Wacky_Jacky and @dawndlrscashier that I said Hi!.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @BrooklynMoore thank you for liking my posts. I am honored you have time in your day to read my posts.

20. I love everything you share about me, can not wait for our encounter, just wait I'll blow your mind away[smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Gosh, I have never had my mind blown away before, but I would enjoy blowing my load or at the very least having an magficicent orgasim. I have had Little Joe get a blow job once or twice, but if you don't mind I still need my mind a few more years. Glad you enjoy the missives, it is my pleasure to bring a smile to your beautiful face. You are so much more than just another pretty face, you my dear friend are the total package.

BTW, have I ever told you that you are a beautiful person! Please never forget that

22. Thank you for your kinds words, I'm going to hold those thoughts close to my heart

23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Anything for you @BrooklynMoore ! Anything!

24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Today is day 8 of 8 and reason #1 to have an encounter with the Beautiful @BrooklynMoore

Reason #1

Brooklyn is a Nymphomaniac (her words not mine) young lady! My word for the #1 reason is Nonpareil, (no, the word is not about dark chocolate snow caps you have at a movie theatre). Nonpareil means "Second to None". Regardless, I have not had the pleasure of seeing the Nymphomaniac version of @BrooklynMoore but I do have experience with the Nonpareil Brooklyn. Just like the nonpareil snow caps, Brooklyn is sweet and delicious and her kisses are sweet and delicious. In fact, as I have gotten to know Brooklyn over the past 6 months I am finding Brooklyn to be super sweet and delicious in a tasty, visual way. She is the real deal and I look forward to seeing Brooklyn on my very next trip into Vegas.

Regardless of what your desires are, Brooklyn will be happy to fulfill your dreams. If by chance there is something Brooklyn is not comfortable with, I know she will find you the perfect match for your needs. Enjoy your hobby, and if you get into LRV before I do please tell Brooklyn I said Hi!

25. Thank for sharing your 8 reasons you should have an encounter with me. I will keep these 8 reasons with me and share with other potential lovers. I have to make a Review Thread for myself. Can I tweet this on twitter? I'm getting all my thoughts together so I can write positive things about you..... I wasnt for sure who was emailing me every day, but now I know who the person is behind the email:)

26. Who has @joe carbols partied with, so I can get references so I can get an idea. And but all my thoughts together to write.

BigDaddy76 and Kali like this.
  27. Oh one other thing, yes those were my actual words I'm a Nymphomaniac it's really true fellas

28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I would never ever expect you to lie to me or anyone that sees you, Honesty is the best policy.

29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @BrooklynMoore lets wait a day for the twitter feed. I plan to clean everything up tonight to make it easier to read. Have a wonderful day Amore

30. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kali and joe carbols like this.
  31. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I just love it when I can make @BrooklynMoore speechless

32. Catch my kisses far way and cherish them until I see you again[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

dear @BrooklynMoore I still cherish our last kiss in the parlor. Looking forward to more intense tonsil hockey experience

BigDaddy76 and BrooklynMoore like this.
  34. Oh wait did I kiss you in the parlor lol, I dont remember that

35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Well that’s a bummer. ( it’s not a big deal you have had many many kisses since we met I’ll just have to practice) I guess my kiss was just not that memorable but I can verify yours was very memorable. I will have to practice this weekend up north to make sure our next kiss will not only leave you speechless but breathless as well.