RANCH SPECIAL 2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by BryceStevens, Mar 19, 2018.

1. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Hi Everyone,
    Cumisha and I just created a New 2 Girl Party that we're both super excited about.
    It's called the
    2 GIRL EXTRAVAGANZA ULTIMATE INDULGENCES PARTY: The Party starts with an aromatherapy, soapy, sudsy shower; two hot girls sliding their naked bodies up and down your wet sudsy body. Then onto the bed where we ravish your body, tasting, touching, sharing each other’s edibles in a multitude of delectable positions, before engaging all of your senses in a Multi-Sensory Stimulation Feast fit for a King. Just when you thought it could not possibly get better, it does. With a two girl Cock Worship & Deep Throating session, followed by a two girl aromatherapy body massage.
    The Ultimate Indulgences Two Girl Extravaganza takes about three hours and is a must do party!!!

Please contact myself or Cumisha for this party of a lifetime. We can't wait to see you for naughty indulgences!!!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

I look forward to a 2 GIRL EXTRAVAGANZA ULTIMATE INDULGENCES PARTY with Bryce Stevens and Cumisha Amado for my 1st Time!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BryceStevens likes this.
  3. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Your local and elite girlfriend *BunnyRanch*

2 is always better than one teehee!! Book these sexy bunnies now!!

XOXO,

Bobbi Besos

4. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Know Me I worship cock & gladly do what she won't.

I Saw extravaganza and had to click click my way here!!! Sounds like a good thing!! Love [email protected]

joe carbols and BryceStevens like this.
  5. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Gentlemen you can't go wrong with this dynamic duo. Two gorgeous women what's the delay book today!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

BryceStevens and Claire Bronson like this.
  6. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy TEXTING - FACETIME - NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!

Wonderful party idea! You two ladies are awesome!

BryceStevens and Claire Bronson like this.
  7. Wow what a thrill [smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Wow @geraldharris !! I'm getting chills thinking of you, myself and @cumishaamado doing our newest party together!!! The 2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party.

geraldharris likes this.
  9. A wild time for sure!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I like the way your mind works sexy @Bobbi Besos !!

geraldharris likes this.
  11. K.C. Dyamondz
    Chat with Me

K.C. Dyamondz Well-Known Member

Okay, I just have to watch at least. I know I might be a little late on the invite... hehehehe.

BryceStevens likes this.
  12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

It is a very good thing @Know Me . Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on our 2 girl extravaganza party!!

geraldharris likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Thanks Bryce for introducing our "New 2 Girl Party" with lot's of naughty indulgences and experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens and geraldharris like this.
  14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweet sexy @OliviaGreen. I love the name you've given to @cumishaamado and I of the "Dynamic Duo"!!

geraldharris and OliviaGreen like this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love the "Dynamic Duo" that @OliviaGreen gave us too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. sonja
    Chat with Me

sonja Point your erection in my direction Staff Member

Two girl parties can be the hottest time ever... and so easy to arrange at the brothel! No wonder they're so popular.

BryceStevens likes this.
  17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy @Air Force Amy for the beautiful compliment of our 2 girl party!!

geraldharris likes this.
  18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy sensation @Claire Bronson . We think so too!!

19. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

What a fabulous creation! You two are brilliant at intuiting and executing men's most indulgent desires. I can't wait to hear tales of these parties!

[​IMG]

20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

We do make it wild, sinful, playful, and wicked fun @Claire Bronson !!

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You're not late @K.C. Dyamondz . I formally invite you to watch. We are doing a 2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party at the beginning of next week. Come be the fly on the wall, or the fly on hmmm, need I say?

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You're welcome beautiful Goddess @cumishaamado . It's so much fun doing naughty indulgences with you!!!

geraldharris likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!! I love our naughty indulgences with each other!!! Who wants to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. This is way to good to pass up! Book these girls now because this sounds like it would be the best night of your life ;)

BryceStevens likes this.
  26. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

I want to join both, Bryce Stevens and Cumisha Amado, in your new 2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party special!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BryceStevens likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! We would love for you to join us in our "New 2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party Special" with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Me too @cumishaamado . Thank you @OliviaGreen for coming up with this great name: THE DYNAMIC DUO. It sounds like we are super heroes. Actually we all are superheroes with special powers!!

geraldharris likes this.
  29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Another great reason for visiting the Dennis Hof ranches...the ease of access to arrange every sort of sexual delight, including 2 Girl Parties!

geraldharris likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely @BryceStevens that we are superheroes with "Special Powers"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you gorgeous @AmeliaHeart for saying such lovely things about @cumishaamado and myself!!

geraldharris likes this.
  35. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

The more the Merrier!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

geraldharris likes this.