RANCH SPECIAL 12 OUTSTANDING Reasons to have an Exquisite Encounter with Kathryn Wolfe By Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by joe carbols, Mar 20, 2019.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

All good things must come to an end and it has been another wonderful two weeks texting and chatting with the the Kissable @KathrynWolfe. I believe today or maybe even tomorrow might be her last day, so here is 12 motivations to get your ass over to Kit Kat and enjoy the wonderful encounters that only Kathryn can accomplish

Kathryn is a Kissable young Lady GFE is a specialty that she offers on her menu
    Kathryn is an Attractive young Lady, Classy yes Sassy, Sexy yet every mans Dream Date
    Kathryn is a Tantalizing young Lady, She has been a blessing and a bright fresh smile at Kit Kat
    Kathryn is a Heavenly young Lady, We are not just talking Ski Resort here either guys. She is an angel
    Kathryn is a Recherche' young Lady While I find her to be very Interesting, Intriguing others will also find her Exotic as well
    Kathryn is a Youthful young Lady, While she just had a birthday on her last tour, this young lady while probably in her thirties has the toned athletic body and spirit of someone half her age. She looks so young and fresh and you have to love the freckles.
    Kathryn is a Nonpareil young Lady, No not the Snow Caps candy at the movies although Kathryn is a very sweet person, but she is second to none in her ability to please even the most excentric desires

Kathryn is a Wonderful young Lady. Give her a chance to show you first hand and in person
    Kathryn is an Oneiric young Lady. Like I said above she is a Dream Girl for me.
    Kathryn is a Liefly young Lady. Yes she is Delightful, Pleasant and Lovable
    Kathryn is a Frabjous young Lady. Besides being Fun she is also Joyous
    Kathryn is an Elegant young Lady. First Class lady that looks great in all kinds of attire. Whether its the awesome LBD, the great Spring Green Summer Dress, or those lacy bras, panties and stockings she is sure to tickle everyone fancy

There you have it, 12 reasons why you should meet with @KatheryneWolfe before the stroke of Midnite when she Howls for the last time. Besides its a full moon out tonite it all lines up.

Enjoy your hobby, enjoy all the attractive ladies at Kit Kat, tell them "Joe" sent ya.

2. Love you Joe... Thank you so much for such a huge compliment...You are such a kind soul. Thank u for all of your support. I’m here today & tomorrow... And then I will return in April!
    Means so much.
    Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Thanks @joe carbols for an awesome and compassionate post!!! I love @KathrynWolfe personality and compassion for life too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols and KathrynWolfe like this.
  4. Likewise Cumisha!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words @KathrynWolfe. You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I agree with you @cumishaamado. The Kissable @KathrynWolfe is a keeper. I wish her much continued success.

You should both be so proud on how quickly Kathryn became a wonderful courtesan at Kit Kat. Some of her success is probably due to her beautiful Big Sister.

I am very proud of you Kathryn.

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  7. Awe! Love u both

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s Great News!!! that @KathrynWolfe is still at Kit Kat for just one more day. It’s bonus time just like in March Madness!!!

Take advantage and see this super attractive young lady at Kit Kat. Call first to make an appointment you DO NOT want to be disappointed. However there are many other awesome ladies just in case Kathryn is already booked.

Take advantage of all the March Madness specials at Kit Kat.

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  9. You know how to make a girl feel loved Joe! Thank you for always supporting us at Kitkat!!!
    xo,
    Kathryn Wolfe

10. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

This is such a sweet post, Joe. I love how you took the time to make something so creative. Your adoration for Kathryn shines through. :)

11. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Your local and elite girlfriend

Amazing poem!! Great work you are adorable!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

12. Thank you Natasha for such a sweet comment
    Xo,
    Kathryn Wolfe

Natasha Star and joe carbols like this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe.... thank you for the kind words @Natasha Star. I have to tell you honestly that there is just something special about @KathrynWolfe i just can’t figure it out yet. I am generally a shy kind of guy but I must be letting my guard down as I’ll admit it I do adore Kathryn. I’m finding her to be the total package. I’ve got 12 solid reasons but above them all I find Kathryn as a Beautiful Person as well. I’m looking forward to Kathryns next tour in April.

Thanks for reading my posts. I’m truly honored that a SOTY would take the time for an old fart like me. It is greatly appreciated

Natasha Star and KathrynWolfe like this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Uh oh. The cats out of the bag there (or should I say I’m in the dog house) @KathrynWolfe I did not see your reply to the attractive @Natasha Star. But....I have no regrets for my words and feelings about you. It’s just the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Do you have a time frame for your return??

Natasha Star and KathrynWolfe like this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi there @Bobbi Besos thanks for liking my post and the sweet comments. I doubt anyone but you and @baileypaige would consider me adorable but I guess even an Uncle Fester look alike does bring a smile to people for which I try to do every day.

The real adorable person in this entire thread is the Kissable and Attractive @KathrynWolfe. The Kit Kat is truly blessed to have Kathryn in their ranch. But then again all the ranches would be blessed to have this beautiful young lady at their ranch.

I’m just waiting for the “Big Bad” Wolfe to see her in an outstanding Red Riding outfit

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  16. All heart!

17. Joe, You are clever & sweet!

18. Hi Joe, Absolutely! I return April 10th, and I do hope to see u

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words!!! You are doing so well!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  20. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Old fart?? I think the appropriate definition is sweet, considerate, and caring man!

(I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think Kathryn might agree. ;) )

21. Yes, Natasha... I agree, he is a total sweetheart!

joe carbols likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe.....both @KathrynWolfe and SOTY @Natasha Star your words are so sweet. You’re making my head swell too much.

I’m told by compassionate @cumishaamado and beautiful @baileypaige that I have other redeeming qualities. Although I’m still struggling to figure out what those qualities are. I guess being blessed as a look a like of Uncle Fester does wild and crazy things for s select few of the most attractive ladies at the cul-de-sac

KathrynWolfe likes this.