10 years of Parties!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony Dark, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Next Year will be 10 years of parties. To celebrate I was trying to figure out what to do.
    Any Suggestions?

2. Hi Mr. Tony Dark,
    You can't wrong with a two girl party with Pantera and Randy Ryder.

Benz and Tony Dark like this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yes I could never go wrong with those two! Of course they will be involved but it's 10 years and I have a year to save. I got to go BIG!
    I was thinking 10 Ladies, but then I was thinking I could handle 5.lol
    Maybe a few overnights.

4. I’m with you Tony! Go big. my first time to the ranch is coming up and life is to short so I’m going big on my first visit lol. Doing two nights outside the ranch and taking that special someone to Vegas.

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yep life is short! That is cool! Vegas with you favorite lady is so cool! I plan on doing that again with Randy and Randy and Pantera! I think A few overnights would be the Best way to Celebrate! If I start saving now I can pull it off and still have a few trips!
    Have fun, as soon as I figure out what I'm doing I will let you know! Let me know how your first trip was!

Sparky69 likes this.
  6. That sounds cool Tony. Hope you have the time of your life with those gorgeous Woman. I Will definitely let you know how my experience goes. Think I’m in for the time of my life with my special one that I have chosen.

Tony Dark likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks we have a lot planned before my big celebration! I'm sure your first trip is going to Blow Your Mind! I was thinking why did I wait so long? I'm sure who ever you picked she is going to leave you with a HUGE smile on your face for weeks after the trip!

Sparky69 likes this.
  8. Yes I think she will I have never done anything like this before so I think I’m in for a mind blowing experience. What was it like for you on your very first time going to the ranch?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Tony Dark likes this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I got cheated on so it motivated me to go. I was nervous and worried someone would find out where I was going. I got to the ranch and they opened the door. I saw Suzette who smiled at me as she walked into her office and Brooke Taylor was sitting at the bar. Now this was 2010 so the show was on HBO every month so these were Celebrities to me now Suzette calls me her son and I have a second family from the the ladies to the staff. I also became friends with Dennis Hof who did more for me than my own father.
    The lady I chose didn't show her face and she came out and said are you disappointed and I said No! We went to her room talked negotiated and she showed me what Sex is suppose to be like! I went home forgot about the cheater and started partying at ranch with the Best and the Best of the Best!

Old Nick and Benz like this.
  10. Dam Tony that sounds awesome. Wow

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. Any advise for me on this being my first time?

Tony Dark likes this.
  12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Be Respectful, not just to the ladies, but to the staff. Listen to the lady you picked she will teach you how to enjoy yourself. Just relax and have fun. Don't try to remember everything that you see or that is happening you will miss something. Just have Fun!

Ragazo Solo and Sparky69 like this.
  13. Yes respect is A must. I have worked in the service Industry for a long time. With that being said these ladies and there fellow coworkers and staff deserve that. There is nothing worse than rude people. God this is going to be a blast I can’t wait lol.

Ragazo Solo likes this.
  14. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Gratz!!!!
    Sounds like you enjoy life to the fullest

Tony Dark likes this.
  15. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Second to that. Respect (now have Aretha Franklin singing in my head haha)
    The one trip (so far) that I took to Sagebrush, was sitting at the bar waiting and I kept thinking, about the bartender
    (nice guy by the way, he helped me to feel comfortable), "How does he do it? How does he keep cool like this when all these beautiful women are always around" :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Sparky69 likes this.
  16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I think that will help you coming from a service background and a Thankless job I am spoiled at the ranch so you will really enjoy the hospitality! Everyone has a bad day no reason to take it out on others. I still get excited before each trip and party so I understand! You are going to have a great trip!

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks it's been a journey but I don't think I would be the man I have become without my experiences at the ranches. I have more confidence and more open minded and have become very very experienced in the bedroom!

Sparky69 and Broadhildt like this.
  18. Hmmm you have learned that much from going to the ranch’s over time?

Tony Dark likes this.
  19. That’s a great song. Yeah that would be hard to work around all these gorgeous women lol

20. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Congratulations on 10 years of parties! Thanks for writing reviews in the Real Life Ranch Reports. Here is a review of Tamela Lee, one of your first reviews.

Tony Dark likes this.
  21. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Congrats, Tony.

I am glad that you have had such a great decade enjoying yourself at the Bunny Ranch.

I am not big on anniversaries like that and feel that you should do whatever you feel like that makes you happy.

You should put no pressure on yourself to do anything different since sometimes you can try too hard and it might not lead up to your expectations.

Just do whatever you want and I am sure you will have a good time.

Tony Dark likes this.
  22. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Any suggestions? Sure, more parties. Any requests? Leave some for the rest of us (especially for me who might only be able to visit once and hopefully twice per year).

Tony Dark likes this.
  23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yep and I'm still learning every trip.

Sparky69 likes this.
  24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks and Glad you liked them. Thanks for the reminder of my first party with Tamela. It was definitely a different time back then and I wish I knew then what I know now.

25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks but I think I want to make sure this will be extra special.

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the suggestions, don't worry when I started coming to the ranch I only came a couple times a year.

Fozzie likes this.
  27. Good to know this thanks for the info.

Tony Dark likes this.
  28. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I had my first trip in a long time, and I hope to make more in the future.

RunningSquirrel and Tony Dark like this.
  29. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Congrats Tony!! This year on Feb 21,2019 was my 10 year anniversary of my first party at BR. I celebrated during St Pats and will have more fun in less than a month. Many thanks to all the ladies , staff and message board members that I have had the pleasure to meet and become friends!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Congratulations Tony on your upcoming anniversary. I know it’s been a wonderful journey. I’ll be celebrating my eight year anniversary on September 19th which is rapidly approaching. Let the good times roll! ;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  31. What about a flashback party with all the girls that are still around that you have partied with like reliving the ten years

Tony Dark and Sparky69 like this.
  32. Well said [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  33. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

No problem others taught me I'm just passing on my knowledge.

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Hope you have lots more trips.

Old Nick likes this.
  35. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John I know you are going to have fun next month. You just gave me an idea! I don't have to celebrate on one trip I can Celebrate through the whole year! You were my first bunny brother on this cool journey! Hopefully we will get together on a future trip.

John N Ga likes this.