1 in a million....

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2007.

1. New pics...still crossing my fingers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. There's Bunnies with tats also so it shouldn't be an issue

3. *phew* thats good to hear! Im covered in them..haha

4. Hey everybody, so I'm deff back! I'm I'm tryin harder then ever! Nothing stoppin me now! I have a few new pictures to share....I e-mailed Madam 10 times in a row! Crossin my fingures you can aslo checkme out at www.myspace.com/bentley_jo but let m know that your from here :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Dang I was just in Fort Wayne on Thursday... I would have visited you personally and made an evaluation.. 8) :wink:

6. Does anyone know what adress I should be sending these too? I've just been replyin to the message that Madam sent me! AND does anyone know what Dennis's address some girls have said I should try e-mailin the pictures to him too....Grrr.....just frustrated! I've sent in like 25 e-mails in the last 3 days!

7. I still am pulling for you Animal, Cheers :-D

8. May be is not how you look, but how much you can make for the ranch! It's all business. If I were you, I will not email any picture to them, but just let them know you are ready to WORK. 24 hours a day, 4am in the morning here comes a fat ugly drunk guy, You will be first in lineup and look fresh, ready to fuck! Key of any business is 'Who can make me money?' not another beautiful girl who wants to have a good time at my join!

Just my 2 c.

JH

9. I dunno if that's 100% true Flyinchicken! I've watched the the Cathouse like a bajillion and 1/2 times and Dennis says that he would rather the girls ahve fun now because the money will come later! I do understand where your comin from on the whole buisness aspect of it all though! but it's the World famous Bunny Ranch, I dunno if they have any problem with money! haha But Iwill take what your offerin into consideration though

10. Alright, I called again today and this time I actually go to talk to someone! So the next time I post I will be postin weather I made it or not! I'm so freakin nervice, I was jumpin around when I talked to somone, I can only imagin what I would do if I made it :) ahhhhhh

11. I wish you the best of luck in becoming a Bunny! You have a killer smile and from your pictures you posted I would definitely party with you.

12. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Just keep up your spirits. With your determination, you will succeed.

13. Great for you. Just keep positive :D

14. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

More pics, BJ

Well, you made it, BJ. It would be nice to get some new pics up of you.

15. yeah your tellin me :( I need to find a camera here to take pictures :( the ones I brought to put on there ended up comin in all fuzzy :( BOOOO HOOO

16. Take it from me, guys: Bently's HOT. :twisted:

17. ANNA ANNA ANNA, you dont have to lie to the boys! Just kiddin You are so sweet :) I dunno if I should use thing whole non current picture ordeal to my advantage, hmmmm guess yall arejust gonna have to come in and see me for youself :) wink wink nugdge nudge haha

18. HOLY BANANA's.....it seems like soooooooo long ago I was tryin so hard to get in here! Sendin e-mails every stinkin day! This post just makes me laugh now, everyone's encouragement :) heck look.....even Coco is on here before she was coco :) AWWWW Makes me feel like there's hot coco runnin through my heart! :)

19. Take it from me...Bentley is more than hot!

Great Party! :p :mrgreen:

20. holy Banana's.......looks like photobucket when through and cleaned house! geesh look at all those red boxes, I think I'm seein spots!
    ~Bentley Jo

21. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

This is such an interesting series of posts! It tells a story, not only of one girl "fighting" her way to the Bunny Ranch, while another competes along side her, and yet a third girl on the "inside" cheering her on. In the end, they all come together, happily ever after.

It sounds like the perfect movie!

But in all seriousness, it's wonderful to see that people's ambitions pay off. We now see these girls as some of the most successful girls at the Bunny Ranch, and you wonder why they had to wait for so long to earn their spots.

I love how BentleyJo is so open about herself, I think she's brave and very motivated. Those traits will take you far and make you successful!

22. Well I'd be glade to do the photo's for ya.

23. You know what? I never really looked at it that way, It's hard to beleive that CoCo, Sunny, and myself were tryin to get in so hard all at the same time! Just gettin on the message board and waitin is only the beginnin. I cant even tell you the journeys and tasks, fun times, and times I could never forget! The people I've entertained for hours on end, or the random time runnin through the bunny ranch 1/2 naked! I would't change this exsperence for the world and to all you foke who told me not to give up.....YOU TOTALLY ROCK DUDE!(findin nemo)
    ~The one and ONLY Bentley Jo

24. you rock..it is pretty sweet to look back at all your old stuff...from the start you definetly caught everyones attention :) see ya soon

25. I know right? These blogs just seems to be gettin longer and longer LOL, You need to get back here soon! I miss your skinny blond but runnin around here! now who will help me lug my stuff around in a black G string LOL
    ~Bentley Jo

26. Its very interesting to read this topic, and watch you trying so hard to get in. And then you FINALLY did! I bet its inspirational to lots of girls trying to make it in! Who knows, maybe this will be me in a few months!! I am moving to Reno in August, maybe Ill wind up at the BR! :wink:

ps-happy early bday BJ!!!!! 21 WOO WOOT!!!!