⭐ Natasha Star's "EVERYTHING" Directory ⭐

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Natasha Star, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Love your post very sexy lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I love the way you put this together it looks great

4. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Awww, thank you so much, gorgeous!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much, Cumisha!

6. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Heheheh thank you, Marli :)

7. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, wonderful lady. :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

You are so sweet, Curtis! Thank you so much :) I would love to meet you when you are out this way!

Curtis H. likes this.
  9. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

T
    Thank you so much, Christine! I appreciate the compliments!

10. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

I love how YOU are put together, Layloni. ;)

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Book with Starlet of the year @Natasha Star while you have the chance gentlemen!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Xoxo,

[​IMG]

12. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Love the post and you dear!! So sexy

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Natasha Star today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Natasha Star today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Natasha Star!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Aww I love this post! Very informative.

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Book your fabulous party with @Natasha Star today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

20. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I love the way you have all that information listed like that! Not only is it eye catching but also gives everyone amazing access to your pictures and information about what you offer! Love it!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

22. I wanted to Thank Natasha star for the most wonderful day we spent tougher she took her time to find a Italian restaurant for us and really took the time to get to know me and made shure I had the best time she even made some suggestions that made our date even better
    Like when we talked about bringing in another women and Jessica was the perfect fit for my first 2 girl party and Natasha was the perfect lady for my first trip to the rancNatashaisi istruly a one of a kind women and I hope I have the chance to party with her agin
    Thanks agin Natasha

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @NatashaStar today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Natasha Star with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. NICE PICS BOOK @Natasha Star TODAY[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Great information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27. Beautiful pics

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Great Directory, even better Smile!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @Natasha Star!!! Have @Natasha Star fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Congratulation on Starlet of the Year 2019! You are such an inspiration to me Natasha! Hope you are having a fun winter!

XOXO

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @Natasha Star fulfill your fantasies to cherish!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

You are amazing Natasha! Star is the perfect way to describe you <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.