❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER ♋ REVIEW COLLECTION ❤

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by randyryder, Dec 9, 2013.

1. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Here is a collection of my reviews. I will make sure to add any new reviews as soon as they are available [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76580&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76580&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

Randy has been the lady that I've partied with the most this year! We've grown very comfortable with each other's bodies, she always has a witty remark to say and she adapts to any situation. If I'm tired from hours in the car or on the plane, a massage starts off the session; if I'm ready to go, she's bouncing on top in no time.

Randy also has a really nice pussy to play with and she keeps herself in great condition through hours of exercise. I love holding onto her well-rounded boobs during cowgirl and seeing that round butt during doggy.

Can't wait for more parties with Randy.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76585&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76585&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

So my November trip I had two parties with Randy Ryder. I sent Randy 2 different outfits one was black and this party was pink. She could have worn them to Suzette's Birthday party.
    So the pink outfit was so HOT and Complicated she needed help putting it on. She is going to wear it for me next month so I will get pictures of her in it. It was so HOT I just wanted to party with her and not take any pictures. Request her to wear it and trust me you will feel the same way. Randy looked like a Genie and I rubbed her Body and her Booty the right way.
    Randy got on the bed and she started kissing me as I played with her Breasts and rubbed her kitty. I love how Randy kisses its deep but gentle. She gave me a nice hug as I helped her remove some of the outfit so I could enjoy her nipples. Those Breasts are Perfect to squeeze suck and play with. Randy reached down and played with my member a little. In a playful way it was like Hi remember me. Ok it was more like she squeezed it like a clown horn. HONK! Not hard but just gentle she then pulled me on the bed. She got on her back and I looked at this Sexy Woman and I thought I'm going to enjoy this. I kissed Randy all over and enjoyed her Breasts. I worked my way down to her kitty for some love at the Y. I love how Randy sounds when you are pleasing her it's not loud it is very sensual. It is different and very special but VERY HOT! I worked my way back up and she rolled me over. I was on my back and Randy mounted me. She smiled and start teasing me. As I played with her Booty and rubbed her kitty she kept teasing me rubbing her body against mine. Now I was pitching a tent and Randy must have heard the ringmaster say Ladies and Gentleman Tony Dark is about to explode. So she pulled off my shorts and got me prepped for some Oral. Randy treated me like I was a pop sickle on a HOT Summer Day. I was like DAMN Randy you get yours! I think I Blacked out for a second. I squeezed her Booty and she looked at me like are you ready for a ride. I was thinking yes please. She climb on top of me and started teasing me. The day before she kitty gripped my member and I hit a HIGH note it didn't hurt it felt REALLY GOOD and was a surprise. So she kept teasing me like she was going to do it again but she didn't. She slid me in slowly. Randy started riding me and we were kissing and squeezing each other. It was so HOT we were Breathing heavy and my heart was racing. I kissed her neck and she enjoy it and squeezed me tight and started riding me faster and harder. Her moans were very HOT and I was thinking don't fall in love don't fall in love. It felt that good. So I started smacking Randy's Booty. Not hard Gently soon I got a smooth beat going and started playing the drums. Randy stopped Riding me and said are you playing the drums on my Butt! I said yes I was getting my Travis Barker on! She laughed as to say well don't stop as long as you keep the beat and she went back to riding me and I went back to beating the drums. Soon my drum solo was over because the sounds of Randy Bouncing took over and so did her moans and I had to hold on to her Booty. It felt so good. I was like ok can I be on top before the party is over. Randy got into position. As I got to enjoy being on top Randy enjoyed it even more she was kissing me hard holding me tight I was like this woman is FN SENSUAL I love it. I was like we got to do doggy! Randy got into position Doggy with Randy is just what you think SO HOT you just don't want to stop. That Booty her Moans it was too much and I exploded! What a party but it wasn't over! Randy asked me to join her in the tub so we got in and I kissed her and massaged her in the tub. We talked and laughed. We got dressed and went to grab a bite to eat in the dinning room. We grabbed some pizza and I went to the bar to get some drinks where I was informed of a very special treat for me and Randy! Thank you so much Dennis! I thought WOW Randy was wearing a Genie Outfit I must of Rubbed her the Right Way. I got 3 parties that I wished for and a WISH I didn't think was going to happen until next month! RANDY RYDER has become my Genie. Maybe playing the drums on her Booty...
    All joking aside I love my Sweet Sexy Friend and to me she will always be my Summer Love!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=76482&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=76482&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

Recently had my first trip to the bunny ranch and had the time of my life with Randy. So sweet and so hot. She looks amazing in the pictures, but even more amazing in person. Her face is beautiful and her body is perfect. We did the GFE, which I would highly recommend. Can't wait for my next visit.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76161&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76161&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

For those of us old enough to remember GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip. You are going to love this.
    I know that a lot of us love GFE but I'm so close with some of the ladies my GFE have become FWB Friends with Benefits parties and if you know Randy Ryder that is another option with her. I'm going on an outdate and I know I will get both a GFE and a FWB party. Randy is like the friend that you think is HOT but you don't want to ruin the friendship by... well Thankfully I get to party with Randy and not ruin our friendship.
    This party started with me sending her some HOT outfits for pictures and oh the pictures came out so HOT. I'm only posting 2 here you will have to check out her twitter and her Sexy picture thread and the Fan Club thread for the rest.
    I sat at the bar and got a text from Randy letting me know she had the outfit on and WOW she looked hot when she came out to see me.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76071&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76071&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

I had the privilege of sharing the company of one Miss Randy Ryder last Sunday night.

I first met Randy 2 years ago at the Bunny Ranch Halloween party when she was dressed up as a nurse, and had blonde hair. I told myself then that I needed to pay attention to this lady. Fast forward to last weekend, I walked into the Bunny Ranch Saturday night not knowing who I would spend time with. I talked with a few ladies, and went back out to the parlor to watch the UStream show live. Randy sat next to me, and we were soon joined by Bella Dawn, and Kristy Lee (former bunny). As the 3 of them talked amongst themselves about make up and lipstick, my mind was trying to figure out which one to party with.

In the end, this was easy. Randy! She did not push, and every so often, subtly let me know she was the one for me.

This young woman is the perfect description of beauty. She has this smile that is very subtle, but lights up a room like no one I have ever met before.

Even with her smile, her soft touch, her kiss, her tone athletic body, her perfect bubble booty, her 2nd to none personality, her eyes tell the tale. I could get lost just staring into her eyes.

I will not go into details about our party. They stay between Randy and I. Both of us had a great time.

I will spend time with her again. That is a give in. I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

Point blank: Randy is perfection!

NG

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=74049&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=74049&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

She's a trooper! Had so much fun with her, love the sessions of cowgirl and doggy with her! The view of her and her boobs when she's bouncing on top of me is surely a must-see! A kind and caring lady with whom I enjoy every minute of our time together

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=72022&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=72022&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

We start chatted on the boards and via PMs, established a on-going banter that had me longing to party with her. I was finally able to meet her in person, and the first thing I noticed was her lovely dark hair (she was actually in the process of curling her hair when I dropped by). We chatted for a bit in the parlor, mostly covering where we were from and past experiences in LPIN.

We went back to her room and had a great negotiations. It was clear from the start we were just lusting for each other, we were just so excited to get the party started!

The party was a great GFE experience, had everything I had expected, she also does a great handjob. It was a solid party that after the party I ensured that I would party with her again!

PS: When I asked for her the second time, she was curling her hair once again... maybe she should curl her hair more often LOL ;)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76180&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76180&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

I've partied with Bella and Randy separately, but when I was offered a chance to party with both of them at the same time, I jumped at the opportunity. Who can turn down a once-in-a-lifetime chance to party with two sisters!

The two sisters have contrasting styles, Bella is the wild, outgoing one while Randy is more soft spoken and sweet. We wanted to start the party at the pool, but it was too cold, so we switched it over to the jacuzzi/hot tub outside. It was certainly warmer than the last time I was there, but still could use a little more heat. Of course, having the two sisters on either side of me kept me occupied. We probably spent nearly an hour getting comfortable, playing truth or dare and seeing some initial girl-on-girl action between the sisters.

We then went back to Bella's party suite, warmed up by the fireplace inside and got the actual party started. Since it was their first two-girl together, there was some nervousness from the sisters initially, but that nervousness quickly faded away as Randy started a handjob then switched over to a blowjob and Bella kissed up and down my body, while I had my hands all over both of their bodies. Bella then slid onto my cock and started riding it, while I pleasured Randy orally. As Randy returned the favor, Bella (who was the more dominant one) put on a strap-on and did Randy doggy style! It was a great view from my end of the bed, seeing Randy bent over and taking it hard from Bella! Finally, the party ended with a duo handjob from the two lovely sisters.

Certainly will repeat with these sisters as they grew very comfortable with each other, and made sure to please me and please each other! I'm honored to be the first to experience such a unique two-girl "sister act" party and highly recommend this rare and exciting opportunity to everyone!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76204&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76204&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of spending a wonderful evening with Randy. Since this was only our second time with another girl (together) we were just a bit nervous while sitting in the parking lot before going inside. However, as soon as Randy met us her bright beautiful smile and eyes lit up our night. We all of a sudden felt much more at ease. She was very social and we had an absolute great time talking with her and getting to know her at the bar. Soon we made our way back to her room. By that time we were quite at ease and very eager to start having some fun. She was absolutely wonderful and knew exactly what to do to make our evening extremely enjoyable and memorable. I loved seeing her pleasuring and being pleasured by my wife, while playing with them both. She was such a turn on. Extremely cute/beautiful and wow, what a body. She was very sensitive trying to figure out if my wife was really Ok with her playing with me (and with her). But, once she was convinced that my wife was very excited and fully engaged, Randy did a great job pleasing us both. We couldn't have asked for a better evening. Extremely erotic!!! Her sensitivity and ability to put us at ease was incredible. We can't wait to spend some time with her again.

Happy Couple

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=74522&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=74522&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

Randy is one of the sweetest and feminine ladies I have met. It is a really pleasure to play with her.

Randy is a beautiful brunette, about 5' 2", and under 30. This is one of my favorite photos on Randy

So we started out with Randy wearing an orange to reddish colored knitted dress. It was tightly form fitting, and boy did she look stunning. Her raven hair was in curls. Under that sexy dress was black thigh high stockings, and a black and white bra and pantie set, so sexy!

Lots of kissing, Randy is a superb kisser. I gave her lots of foreplay, caresses, and of course lovemaking. Randy loves the GFE, and she doesn't disappoint.

Thank you honey for being a friend and lover. Kisses!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=73995&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=73995&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

Chemistry - let's face it everyone, if ain't there, the party is going to be mediocre. Most of us can get mediocre at h....well, never mind! I told Randy via email and phone that if the chemistry between us wasn't there, we wouldn't have a party. She agreed, and reassured me not to worry.

I had a feeling our party would be special by her warm, soothing email responses and confident conversation on the phone. She knew we would click, but at the same time Randy was realistic to the chance we wouldn't. Nothing to lose right? I was half way into the 5 hour drive - press on.

She welcomed me with a big warm hug and that give-you-nice-goose-bumps smile. The kind of welcome you get from someone you have missed dearly and haven't seen in years. She is 100 times more alluring, lovely and dazzling in person than photos. Her humble, warm personality, and innocent voice put me at ease in minutes. I'm still not sure how she knew that the stunning white dress she chose to wear would spell H-O-T H-O-T H-O-T for me more than any bare-all attire would.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

After some nice chat and the reassurance that our party would be a "10" we proceeded to her room. Her Girlfriend Experience was beyond perfect. Randy was the significant other you need after a tough day to relax, unwind, and share good conversation and passionate love with. (Hell, we even both agreed the Milli Vanilli scandal sucked for everyone - Google it!) :wink:

Prior to my arrival I told Randy what was important for our party. If I had 10 items on my wish list I wanted fulfilled, she nailed 12 of them. What else could you want from a perfect Courtesan? On a scale of 1-10 it was immeasurable.

She described our party as a mini-honeymoon...agreed 100%.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=73443&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=73443&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>"

I've been trying to party with Randy since last Summer and I kept telling her I was afraid I would fall for her if I partied with her but I never told her why. This is the perfect opportunity. Randy is stunning she is very pretty her body is SUPER SEXY but her personality is gentle and kind. She is soft spoken and hugs and kisses you with compassion. There is just a genuine love that she has for anyone who is in her life. Have you ever had a friend that you knew was right for you but you were too shy or afraid that it would ruin your friendship if you asked her out. That is who Randy Ryder is to me. So I started thinking the perfect GFE.
    So I had to dial back my trip I was going to Get Randy with Tamela but wasn't sure if I could. After my Party with Tamela she walked me to my Bungalow and there was a Sexy woman sunbathing by the pool. It was Randy we went over and talked to her. Tamela left me in good hands and I talked to the SUPER SEXY Randy naked glistening with sweat by the pool. I was like I got to party with her. I worked on my budget and then went and talked to Randy about a party. We got everything set for the next day.
    The entire night I was worried about it would things be different in the bedroom what is a party with Randy going to be like?
    I met Randy at the bar for our party. She looked so Sexy I didn't notice but she had on a matching Thong outfit.

I was so nervous. We took care of Biz and went to her Room. Randy stripped and so did I we started kissing and hugging each other. I got to enjoy her perfect Breasts. Randy was still soft spoken even her moans of pleasure were that way but she told me she isn't loud and doesn't say a lot during parties which is cool cuz neither am I. I started thinking this going to be a quiet party.
    As I squeezed the Super Sexy Booty and kissed and enjoyed Randy we made our way to the bed. Randy prepped me and pleased me with Oral. WOW she is very very good with a smile she said 69 I said yes. She got into position. What a VIEW. Randy's Kitty and Booty right in front of me I could have flat lined then and been happy. So as I began to please her she pleased me until I took over the pleasing and Randy was enjoying it. Her soft moans were gentle but letting me know not to stop. Soon Randy was ready to Ride and as she got into position she told me someone was taught well. That was my 2nd complement on my love at the Y skills of the day. Randy climbed on top and started riding me Hard she smiled moaned and would lean down to kiss me. We made eye contact and smiled and kissed. Then Randy started riding me faster and harder it felt so good I did a butt lift to get a little deeper and Randy enjoyed it and just keep Riding me. We got a rhythm going and just kept going. Randy and I made eye contact and would kiss smile and laugh. Then I was ready for doggy. Randy got into position and I was like WOW this is what I've been waiting for. I started riding Randy Hard and she was enjoying it I would rub her breasts and hug her and Randy took over for a little and then I started Riding her really fast and she said she was going to come and moaned and shook and she collapsed underneath me. I asked her if I could be on top and she said sure she got to come she smiled as if to say good job. I got on top and was able to kiss her and enjoy her nipples Randy Smiled and kissed me and we would look deep in each others eyes as I kept pleasing her. It was HOT and she kept moaning feeling her breast against my chest was HOT because she was starting to sweat. She Hugged me tight and I asked her if she would be on top again. She Said sure. Randy and I went at it. We got our rhythm and I did the butt lift thing and Randy was bouncing up and and down on me. Our thrusts was making all the noise and all we could do was smile laugh kiss and keep the Riding. Faster and Harder Randy was Bouncing Up and down my legs were burning but it felt so good and Randy was enjoying herself I wasn't going to stop. Soon I told Randy I was ready so Randy turned up the heat and started Riding me faster then I exploded WOW. Randy leaned down and kissed me she gave me a hug and laid beside me. We talked a little then she cleaned me up and she asked me to join her in her tub. We talked and cleaned up some more and relaxed a little. Then our party was over.
    I walked out of her room and I was like
    WTF just happened?
    Who did I just party with?
    That wasn't the Randy I talk too?
    I went to the bar and I couldn't talk. I was slurring my speech. I couldn't think straight. Ladies were trying to talk to me and I was stuttering and saying stuff like I love oreo cookies stupid stuff was coming out of my mouth.
    I was like Randy Ryder Rode me Stupid. I can't think straight WOW.
    So I went to my bungalow and Randy sent me a text and we flirted I told her she wore me out and I fell asleep holding my phone texting her. She really wore me out.
    As I flew home I thought about all my parties this trip. I thought about my party with Randy and really tried to figure out how I felt about it. It was so unexpected. I thought that because Randy and I had a great friendship it would crossover into the Bedroom and give me the Perfect GFE. But that didn't happen what happened was I was Friends with Randy's first Bunny Persona Summer but I didn't Party with her so I don't know if her parties have changed. So I guess I'm Friends with Summer but I Party with Randy. I have a Friend with a lot of Benefits and that was Better than the GFE. So did I fall for Randy? I guess the next review will answer that.
    If you are looking for a Passionate Party Randy Ryder is the Perfect Choice. Thank You Randy For Ryding me Stupid I can't wait to see what Happens New Years Eve

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=72565" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=72565</a>"

I decided to drop by the Bunny Ranch earlier today, during my day off. I arrived around 12:30 PM, and was greeted by a line up of beautiful ladies. But the lady that caught my eyes was Randy Ryder. She arrived late to the line up, and positioned herself at the end of the line. She had just stepped out of the shower, when the bell rang for the line up. It was not time yet for her to start her shift, but she decide to join the other ladies at the line up.
    I found Randy to be so irresistible, with her wet-look, hot string bikini outfit, and her beautiful natural looks (minus make-up, she just stepped out of the shower, like I said). I am so randy for Randy. And now I'm a fan. She has the face and body any man would worship. She has the best backside too.
    Needless to say, I had a great party with Randy, and I really enjoyed our time together. She took her time with me, and was very attentive and sweet.
    I don't want to go into details of our party. But this I will say, Randy is a goddess and a great lover. I just hope I was half as great of a lover for her. And I can't wait to spend more time with her.
    Later on, Randy told me that girls who are just wearing a towel (as if they just got out of the shower), usually get picked from the line up. I guess in my case, it worked for her. I wonder what she is planning next time?! ;).

I know I have more so I will search to find them and make sure they make it here in my collection [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice Randy. Great reviews. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Jade how about you and Randy party with me. I haven't had a 2 girl in a year :cry: I have the perfect name for the party! Randy and Jade BALLISTIC BOOTY'S! I can enjoy it and write a review about it? Just in case someone else tries to steal my idea everyone will know I came up with this first! I hope I get to sample it first :wink:
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. CaseyCross
    Chat with Me

CaseyCross California girl in a Nevada world

Sexy review collection, Randy. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

That's one nice set of reviews Randy, I'm glad I've been able to contribute to it as well!

6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ally! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Me too!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76634</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Friday Dec 6th

I first met Randy in March 2011. We became friends during that trip and I always knew I wanted to party with her.
    As time past and Randy left the Ranch for a year or so, the opportunites were few and far between.

So, when Randy returned this year, I got a PM from her telling me she had returned to the Ranch. I started planning a time where we could play.

When I decided to attend Madam Suzettes Bday party, I contacted Randy about seeing her at that time. She was so excited ....as was I !!!!!!! As time approached , I asked her if she would like me to stop at In an Out burger to get us lunch on my arrival. YES!! was her reply!

When I arrived at the Ranch, Randy was waiting for me in the parlor. After a tight and warming hug , we went to the kitchen for lunch and to catch up with one another. It had been a couple years since we had seen one another. Lunch was wonderful, as was her company.
    I asked if she wanted to wait till I cleaned up to play? NO! she said. hehe
    I left my luggage in the bookers office and off we went to Randy's room to negotiate...which was painless!

We returned to her room for what I knew would be an explosive party!

As was slowly undressed the excitement mounted....as did Randy when we lay down on the bed. Randy is a GREAT kisser!! We kissed for what seemed like an eternity. She got on top of me and let me tell you, I will never forget our 1st party!! Intense, passionate, sensual, fun are only a few words I can think of to describe our time together.
    The rest will stay between Randy and I.

When we finished, Randy looked at me and laughed....I had most of her lipstick was on my face! I looked like a clown! LOL
    We cleaned up and returned to the parlor. She asked if I wanted to have Birthday sex on Sunday( my Bday ) before I left for home?? I said We'll see!

Sunday Dec 8th

After having a blast at Suzettes party, I was preparing to leave Sunday afternoon. I was hanging around the parlor saying goodbyes. I texted Randy "Good Morning" Soon a reply...."Ill be out soon, trying to wake up!"

After a awesome hug we returned to her room to negotiate. Randy was wearing a bathrobe, when we got to her room the robe opened and she was only wearing HER birthday suit!!!!! That's all it took!!

It didn't take long for me to undress at that point!! Another intense, passionate party ensued and we were both exhausted afterward, cuddling as we rested.

Ladies and Gents!! If your looking for someone that is WARM, FUN, FRIENDLY, SEXY, PASSIONATE, ENERGETIC....look no further!!

RANDY RYDER is a special young woman!!!!!!

Thanks Sweetie!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jade! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76690</a>

One of the most beautiful woman at the BR, Randy Ryder, gave me my very first party. Sweet, sensual, and booty for days!! Randy has such a sexy voice and a smile thats contagious. Her soft lips and tongue felt so good to kiss. Received lots of oral, love her head game! It was fire when Randy climaxed, giving her an intense orgasm as I returned the favor. Her pussy was so juicy and tight! Turned me on as she moaned more and more, her thighs quivering squeezing my head tighter and finally telling me "I'm Cumming!" Thank you Randy for giving me my first experience.

12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=77328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=77328</a>

There aren't to many firsts left on my BR to do list but I was always single on New Years Eve so I was a New Years Eve Virgin. Last Year I was at home alone watching the ball drop and I said next year I'm going the BR for New Years. I asked Randy over the Summer if she would be my New Years Eve Kiss (another first) and my first New Years Eve Party and she said YES!
    I had to dial back my plans but Randy being the Sweet Friend that she is she worked with me. I was going to wait to see her till midnight but I couldn't wait so we split up our fun we would party in the evening and then at midnight. Two parties in one day I don't think I ever did that with one bunny before but I think I will be doing it a lot more!
    I went to my bungalow relaxed and got ready to see Randy! She came out wearing a sexy Bikini her hair styled in a way that makes her look Super Sexy! She gave me a hug and kiss. Randy is so SWEET I could just hug her all day. We sat at the bar and she turned me on to Raspberry Lemonade I don't drink so it is a new option for me. So Randy and I went back to her room for round one of our New Years Fun!
    Randy put on some music something called R and B I've never heard of it but apparently it is like hip hop LOL! With a smile and a giggle Randy gave me a warm hug a long kiss and I squeezed that Amazing Booty of hers. As she laughed and we kissed some more she took off her top and I got to enjoy her Breasts which are perfect. Then she stepped back and told me she had a Surprise for me! Then she showed me. To find out what it is you will have to party with her! I loved the surprise! I didn't get to take a picture of Randy During round one but this picture is what you have to look forward to when you party with her!

She is so Sexy!
    So we got on the bed and I got to please her with lots of kisses all over and love at the Y Randy really enjoyed it. Then she got me ready for some oral and Randy gave me a nice round of oral fun! Then she climbed on top which we always start laughing because of our November fun. Randy felt so good and she rode me and kissed me and we held each other tight. There is nothing like Randy on top she is intense and gentle and the sensations are filled with caring it's hard to explain but it is what you want to feel emotionally in a GFE!
    I wanted to be on top so Randy got into postiion and guided me in. As we squeezed each other Randy's moans and kisses and the way this woman feels it was too much for me and we both shook. Round one was over. Randy and I laied there laughing we talked and hugged Randy got cleaned up and took care of me too which she always does it is an extra special treat. We walked to the bar and Air Force Amy saw us and she yelled down the hall Tony Dark and Randy was like look at you getting a shout out from Air Force Amy! I was blown away too it was pretty cool! So I went to the bar recovered a little crawled to my bungalow to prepare for round two! Partying with Randy is Amazing I love her gentle touch!
    Thanks Sexy for Making my New Years Very Special till we do it again Next Year :wink:

13. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Here is a review that got emailed to me today from today :mrgreen:

I would rate 10 out of 10. Incredible oral skills, outstanding kisser, gorgeous, did what I wanted and was very good at it, and finally very easy to talk to. A definite must see at the Bunny Ranch.

Thank you Sean [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=82323" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=82323</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I finally got the chance to meet Randy Ryder back in January! I'm still thinking about this wonderful lady! Gorgeous, beautiful, so down-to-earth, the hottest girl next door! She's got it all dialed in and it's very genuine! OMG...that body! You have to see it to believe it! She is a great kisser! We tried several positions. She had a nice wet O during 69 and had to stop her before I came too soon. Finished off with nice view in doggy! She's definitely worth the price of admission! I will definitely see her again! Thank you Miss Ryder! I must say..it was truly a pleasure! Must see you will leave happy like me!

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I can't wait to end my Summer with a HOT Randy Review which will be the start of new HOTTER Randy parties a Sexy way to keep me warm in the fall!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Sexy Woman [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I have to add your new hot reviews on here!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Aww thank you!

19. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86112&hilit=randy+ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86112&hilit=randy+ryder</a>

I thought I posted this a while ago but I had it saved to my desktop, so I apologize for the very long over due review of a great party with Randy Ryder and Stacy Tyler  

I had just had a bad breakup and was furious. First thing I thought of was getting my first two girl party at the Ranch and just working through all that. I reached out to Randy and Stacy and they said yes. A week later, I was much more calm about what happened and also exhausted due to flight delays and arriving in Carson City much later than planned. I go to the Ranch, meet Sunny Lane at the bar which was a treat, and then meet the stunning Randy and Stacy. I get drinks, they sit with me in the lounge for awhile massaging me and just talking. We go to the room, negotiate, and then it pretty much turns into a “lets treat Mike like a king” party. Both girls were amazing, gorgeous, and talented. Let me tell you, Randy can freaking RIDE! Lol The funniest thing about the whole party is I did not need to move the entire time. I was in the same position the whole time and just had these two women climbing all over me. 

Thank you ladies for the great party and sorry for the late review. 

20. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=85867" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=85867</a>

I love coming to see Randy. She is sweet down to earth and HOT! Her parties are FN CREDIBLE! But beyond all those things Randy treats me like her friend before after and during our fun. Randy is always fair negotiations are easy and every negotiation and party with Randy feels like I just got a Black Friday Deal! She jams a lot in her parties.
    So after a long flight I got some rest and came to the Ranch. Randy came out in a certain outfit which I got her and enjoyed during my labor day party with her. So after a quick change because the outfit had DANGER wrote all over it and was a little extreme for ustream lol 
    Randy came out in a yellow Bikini! After ustream it was time for our party! We took care of biz and went to her room. Randy said she wanted to take a quick shower I jokingly said can I watch she said sure I was like OK! So she stripped and I stripped to my shorts and helped Randy get clean. I mean someone had to get her back and that booty! So Randy was now all wet and I helped her dry off and we went back to the bedroom. Then my friend looked down for some strange reason a Naked Randy caused a certain part of my anatomy to point out the fact that Randy was naked. Randy said awww he wants to come out. She reached down and pulled my member out through the opening and also gave it a couple strokes. The next thing I know we were all over each other. Hugging Kissing Rubbing then I got to enjoy those perfect boobs and those nipples! I then found myself giving Randy a little standing love at the Y! It was fun cuz as she got close to coming she would lose her balance and grab my head. So we then worked our way to the bed. We continued kissing and hugging and Randy got me ready for some oral fun. This Sexy woman knows how to please. WOW it felt AMAZING! Randy was ready to ride but I pulled her forward so I could return the favor. She straddled my face and I began pleasing her! Randy's body and sounds were letting me know not to stop. Soon Randy started crawling up the head board so I held on to her thighs a little to keep pleasing her she couldn't take any more started crawling up the head board and the wall as she came really hard she stood up on the bed up shaking and laughing. It made me feel real good and now Randy was ready to ride she climbed on and rode me fast and hard. Randy's Amazing Kitty ability feels so good I asked her to slow down as she started slowing down I told her F#CK it keep going and smacked her on the booty and she started riding me faster and faster grinding on me. It was so HOT she would lean down so I could kiss her and enjoy her nipples she then started riding me really fast and I exploded as she fell on my chest. We snuggled laughing. It was so HOT! Randy got me cleaned up and we talked for a little bit hugging. It was a HOT party!
    There is nothing like partying with Randy because I am so comfortable with her. We talk laugh and have fun during our parties. It is never rushed and Randy makes the biz part of the fun easy! She is the perfect Girl Who Happens To Be My Friend Experience and I can't wait to see her for our first outdate!
    Thanks Randy for another Sexy Ryde!

21. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86016</a>

I flew in on Saturday Labor Day Weekend and had a fun party with Randy on Saturday Night. We went to the concert at the Bunny Ranch Bar and had a lot of fun. The next day was a relaxing day at the ranch by the pool hanging out with Dennis and lots of Bunnies then Randy came up and we then got to join Dennis and 6 other guests for a nice dinner at Mings. After Dinner the plan was to party with Randy but we found ourselves chilling on the couch in the parlor tired from a fun weekend! I wanted the party to be fun so I asked Randy if we could party before the Labor Day BBQ. She said sure so we hung out with everyone in the parlor. The next day I was ready to party! I sent Randy the Danger Outfit for our party on Saturday but she waited and wore it Labor Day. Randy met me at the bar and we took care of Biz and went to her room to have some fun. We got to her room and I took some pictures of Randy in the outfit. You will have to check out her Sexy pictures thread for those when I post them later this week! After that I was really ready to have some fun. She played a song that Rain and Bella showed off some of their pole dancing skills Saturday it was a very HOT Show! It is called Wicked Games by The Weeknd. Then Randy and I started kissing and hugging each other it was so HOT. I could just do a make out party with her! She then told me to get on the bed. She got me ready for some oral. Randy is so good at oral it makes you forget there are other things you get to do with her. It was my turn to please her. Now on Saturday I made her crawl up the wall so this party I had her lay on the bed and I gave her the best oral ever. Randy started moaning and I knew I was in the right spot so I just kept doing what I was doing until she couldn't take it any more and came hard! She pushed my head shaking and laughing and I let her recover a little and started kissing her and enjoying her nipples. Randy was ready to Ride so I rolled over and she got on top. This woman is so Sexy! When Randy is on top there is nothing like the view and the feeling! She always knows when to kiss me and let me play with her breasts and go right back into riding. I was ready to be on top so Randy got into position and I got to please her and enjoy the view it was very HOT! Now it was time for doggy. Randy got into position. That Booty was begging to be played with so I played with her from behind a little and she enjoyed a little oral from that position and I enjoyed the view and rubbed that BOOTY. So then we had a HOT round of Doggy! I got to rub her kitty and play with her Boobs while in that position. I kissed her and her neck and really had fun with her. Randy wanted to be back on top and she Rode me again. Soon we got the call and I suggested a little hand relief which we never did. Randy would always give me a nice member massage but I never let her finish. Randy and I did a mutual massage. As she stroked my member I rubbed her kitty it was really fun and it was really HOT! I told her I was close and Randy hopped up and started talking very sensual to me! The more she talked the faster she stroked. I couldn't take it any more and the party was over! WOW that was HOT! We got cleaned up and talked a little then we went to the BBQ! Seeing Randy is so cool because I get to party with a SEXY very soft spoken smart down to earth fun woman. Randy is very mature and thoughtful who has also become a close friend and that makes my parties with her very special.

22. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=82662&hilit=randy+ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=82662&hilit=randy+ryder</a>

When I planned this trip to the Bunny Ranch, Randy was taking another break from the ranch. The week before my trip Randy contacted me that she will be returning. I told her that I was going to be there when she was. YAAAAY!! was her reply!

I have known Randy since 2011...I had my first two parties with her in Dec 2013. I didn't know if was going to be able to see her this trip.....but somethings have a way of working out. When I landed, I let her know I had arrived. After being greeted by Madame Suzette and others, Randy soon appeared and I was greeted with a warm hug and a kiss!
    We sat and caught up with one another and I explained I wasn't sure I could play with her this trip. I had some unexpected bills in the months prior. But, If I could...I would let her know!

A couple days passed, I had completed my other appointment, and I realized that I had enough left for a small party with Randy. I was sitting in the parlor when she had just awakened and was going to the kitchen for coffee. After a hug , I whispered..." Do you want to play?" She was so happy! She had to get ready, so I went to get us something for brunch. When I returned she was dressed in a tiny sexy yellow bikini!!! What a vision!!

We quickly ate and stopped by the bookers office on the way back to her room. Entering her room, we quickly undressed and the fun began! Randy is very soft spoken, but she is very vocal when aroused! She is an experienced kisser as well as lover!!
    What happens next will stay between us! Afterwards, we cuddled till time was up!! We didn't want to separate!!!

If you are looking for a skilled lover, looked no further than Miss Randy Ryder. She has been at the Ranch off and on over 3 1/2 yrs! 

She will melt your heart!!! Smart, funny, sexy!! Thanks Randy for hanging out with me, when I know you didn't have too!

23. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76634</a>

Friday Dec 6th

I first met Randy in March 2011. We became friends during that trip and I always knew I wanted to party with her.
    As time past and Randy left the Ranch for a year or so, the opportunites were few and far between.

So, when Randy returned this year, I got a PM from her telling me she had returned to the Ranch. I started planning a time where we could play.

When I decided to attend Madam Suzettes Bday party, I contacted Randy about seeing her at that time. She was so excited ....as was I !!!!!!! As time approached , I asked her if she would like me to stop at In an Out burger to get us lunch on my arrival. YES!! was her reply!

When I arrived at the Ranch, Randy was waiting for me in the parlor. After a tight and warming hug , we went to the kitchen for lunch and to catch up with one another. It had been a couple years since we had seen one another. Lunch was wonderful, as was her company. 
    I asked if she wanted to wait till I cleaned up to play? NO! she said. hehe
    I left my luggage in the bookers office and off we went to Randy's room to negotiate...which was painless!

We returned to her room for what I knew would be an explosive party!

As we slowly undressed the excitement mounted....as did Randy when we lay down on the bed. Randy is a GREAT kisser!! We kissed for what seemed like an eternity. She got on top of me and let me tell you, I will never forget our 1st party!! Intense, passionate, sensual, fun are only a few words I can think of to describe our time together. 
    The rest will stay between Randy and I.

When we finished, Randy looked at me and laughed....I had most of her lipstick was on my face! I looked like a clown! LOL
    We cleaned up and returned to the parlor. She asked if I wanted to have Birthday sex on Sunday( my Bday ) before I left for home?? I said We'll see!

Sunday Dec 8th

After having a blast at Suzettes party, I was preparing to leave Sunday afternoon. I was hanging around the parlor saying goodbyes. I texted Randy "Good Morning" Soon a reply...."Ill be out soon, trying to wake up!"

After a awesome hug we returned to her room to negotiate. Randy was wearing a bathrobe, when we got to her room the robe opened and she was only wearing HER birthday suit!!!!! That's all it took!!

It didn't take long for me to undress at that point!! Another intense, passionate party ensued and we were both exhausted afterward, cuddling as we rested. 

Ladies and Gents!! If your looking for someone that is WARM, FUN, FRIENDLY, SEXY, PASSIONATE, ENERGETIC....look no further!! 

RANDY RYDER is a special young woman!!!!!!

Thanks Sweetie!!!  

24. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=92984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=92984</a>

My wife and I were fortunate enough to spend an evening with Randy Ryder and Aubree Rae that was way too much fun not give them both a shout out for their awesome work.

Both of these women are lovely and an absolute delight to be around. We had a chance to get to know them over cocktails and behind closed doors, and they did a great job of making us feel a personal connection during our experience. Aubree is hilarious and chatty, and had us cracking up with her storytelling. Randy is just a tiny bit quieter, but probably the sweetest Bunny in the whole place. The combination of the two of them is really something any couple should experience if they find themselves at the Ranch.

They are both extremely into women in a genuine way and paid as much attention to my wife as they did to me. It's hard to adequately convey how fantastic they are without going into details, so I'll simply say that they are both high energy, charming, sexually brilliant, and just a general delight to be around. And more than that, they brought all of those qualities to every second of our evening together.

If you're planning a visit, especially as a couple, you really don't even have to give your choice a second thought. Randy and Aubree will give you an incredible time. Thanks ladies! We had an unbelievable night.

25. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome reviews! :)

26. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=94355&hilit=Randy+ryder+review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=94355&hilit=Randy+ryder+review</a>

After a Long Cold Winter I knew Randy Ryder could give me some Rest and Rejuvenation!
    Randy took each day of my Spring Break trip and made them special and different. She filled them with Sexy Fun. Between parties I got to hangout and laugh with my caring friend.
    I had 5 parties with Randy and her outfits for each party was Hotter than the day before. Cheerleader, Bikinis, Sexy Lingerie, to my favorite Randy getting out of the shower dripping wet. There is nothing like seeing Randy stepping out of the shower before we party. The only thing HOTTER is joining her in the shower which I got to do a lot too. We also had the Best Two Girl I ever had with Willow (that review is coming)
    Randy made this trip feel like I was at a Bed Inn Breakfast. I should call it a Head Inn Breakfast because Randy's oral skills are the BEST and she made sure that before or after my parties with her we ate a nice meal to keep our energy up.
    Every party with Randy was AMAZING. Her oral skills are one thing but her Rydes are even HOTTER! There is nothing like Randy on top! We got to try some new sexy positions too.

When Randy stripped for the first party I was like this woman has gotten even HOTTER since the last time I saw her. Her abs that Booty and those Best Breasts are so toned and ready for the Summer! I didn't know what I wanted to touch first but Randy knew where to touch me! She is one of the HOTTEST WOMEN I've ever seen!
    Her Parties are Super HOT and I laugh more with Randy during a party than I ever laughed with anyone else. We just have a fun connection! But I keep coming back for more because Randy doesn't treat me like a Client she treats me like a friend that she cares about! Saying you care about someone and showing them you care about them are two different things. Randy always shows me she cares. She works with my budget. She doesn't forget that I'm there or what is going on in my life! She does little things like start a party with a bath after a long flight. She will spend time with me in the parlor or at the bar during down time. When I leave her room after a party she doesn't forget about me if I'm sitting at the bar and no one is there she will come and keep me company! There are lots of things I could tell you that she does that mean a lot to me but to her those things are done because she is just being Randy my thoughtful caring friend.
    Thank You Sexy I can't wait for my Bday to start our Summer Fun!

27. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=96154&hilit=Randy+Ryder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=96154&hilit=Randy+Ryder</a>

As I prepared for a fun birthday trip to the ranch tons of stuff came up to prevent me from coming. Randy understood and worked with me. So I was able to make it. Looking more tone than my March trip I thought this woman is so Sexy! After a few hours of hanging out with everyone! I went to get ready for my party. We took care of biz and went to her room with a mirror! After some nice hugs and kisses Randy covered her boobs in some chocolate powder. So her sweet breasts were even sweeter. We worked our way over to the bed after some kitty rubs and member massage. Randy got in position for some oral and she showed me how much she enjoyed what I did. Then it was my turn and I was thinking this woman gives oral so good then I saw it. The mirror I forgot about the mirror. That was a cool way to watch. Randy looked at me and she said you ready for me to Ryde I said yeah yeah yeah! She laughed and climbed on and rode me so in a way that felt so good! Then she let me enjoy watching her Ryde. Then I got to be on top and made her laugh then it was doggy. I remembered the mirror and Randy said look at her booty shake I gave her the best doggy ever her moans were so Hot! It felt so good. It felt too good cuz Randy took over I didn't have to move and I had to ask her to slow it down so I could enjoy it a little longer. She did but I thought no that felt too good so I went back to pleasing her fast her moans the mirror then she gently massaged my two good friends till I had the biggest longest energizer end to a party ever! Randy got us both post party fresh and we went out to the bar to hang out! Now this was my first party of this trip. She and the other ladies did something special for me and GLip
    this morning. When a Sexy lady parties with you it is Amazing but when they go way beyond that Amazing party to give from their heart it means so much more. Thank You isn't enough. Randy Ryder There Are No Words!

28. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=92984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=92984</a>

My wife and I were fortunate enough to spend an evening with Randy Ryder and Aubree Rae that was way too much fun not give them both a shout out for their awesome work.

Both of these women are lovely and an absolute delight to be around. We had a chance to get to know them over cocktails and behind closed doors, and they did a great job of making us feel a personal connection during our experience. Aubree is hilarious and chatty, and had us cracking up with her storytelling. Randy is just a tiny bit quieter, but probably the sweetest Bunny in the whole place. The combination of the two of them is really something any couple should experience if they find themselves at the Ranch.

They are both extremely into women in a genuine way and paid as much attention to my wife as they did to me. It's hard to adequately convey how fantastic they are without going into details, so I'll simply say that they are both high energy, charming, sexually brilliant, and just a general delight to be around. And more than that, they brought all of those qualities to every second of our evening together.

If you're planning a visit, especially as a couple, you really don't even have to give your choice a second thought. Randy and Aubree will give you an incredible time. Thanks ladies! We had an unbelievable night.

29. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=94835&p=12499132#p12499132" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=94835&p=12499132#p12499132</a>

This work is fiction. Any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.
    I came into BR to blow some time before two flight attendants were to land. The girl at the door called a line up. While the ladies were forming, several dismissed me for my tshirt and jeans. Two more were busy looking at their phones. Worse, only 4 tried to maintain eye contact. Of the 4, one was this redhead, named Red. For my taste, only 5 girls were possibles. Of those, only a brunette wore something I found sexy. So I made the decision to go with Red. It was a good choice. She gave me a tour. Then we went back to her room to chat. What I said through her a bit. Then she asked me to bring in my toy bag. That really changed the dynamic. Since I was going to have some fun later, I wanted to do a 1/2 1/2 with a bdsm twist. We negotiated a fun session. She then told me her friend cowgirl wanted to watch. I was like sure. Figuring that this was an extra comfort/safety for Red. We then paid. her prices are a bit higher than some of the others I have seen. I did get my money's worth. Her rates make in impossible for me to come except on birthday present money. I was able to dazzle her a bit with a card trick. Then I drew the queen of hearts for her. We proceeded back to her room. I set up the restraints, took quick shower. Then came out to play. Cowgirl was watching and asking questions. First I flogged Red's backside with a rabbit fur flogger. Then upped it to suede flogger. Did two tail a bit. When her skin roughened I spanked her into ab her tail. She came a couple of times from the flogging and spanking. I applied a spreader bar. Turned her over and continued to flog and slap. She came a couple more times. Then I laid on the bed stomach up. I bound Red's hands behind her back. Added nipple clamps. Took some pictures. Told her to start sucking. She is very good at oral. She quickly did me with no hands. Then I had her get on and ride. She came many times while riding me and getting her red tush pounded against my body. She finished me off with hand and mouth. It was a very pleasant time. Then we went out to the bar and over drinks she blushed so much. If I could afford it, I would play more. I look forward to going back.

30. randyryder
    Chat with Me

More reviews coming soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=97430&p=12586266#p12586266" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=97430&p=12586266#p12586266</a>

Randy and I had been planning to go to the movies for months. So many things came up to prevent this party from happening but at the last minute I was able to fly into town and take her out on Saturday Night. Randy tweaked the plans worked with my budget and jammed packed our outdate with lots of fun!
    Randy wore her Sig Outfit for our party! Her Perfect nips were showing through the top and slipping out a little!

She stripped and I gave her a long hug and kiss. I then pulled her up on the bed and we kissed more and then I worked my way down to those nips. I got to enjoy her Perfect Breasts then kissed her more and started playing with her kitty while she massaged my member! I guided her to the bed on her back and worked my way down to her kitty and gave her a long oral session! Randy really enjoyed what I did! When she comes it is so Sexy! She took a minute to enjoy what I did then returned the favor with some intense oral! It looks and feels Amazing. Then it was Ryding time. Randy got on top and slid me in to that Juicy Kitty and I could feel that I pleased her and her warmth flowed down to her thighs. Randy and I got a nice Rhythm going and I got to watch my member disappear. Randy's moans and Smile is always fun and I always make her crack up and it feels good when she lays on top of me laughing in my neck. I enjoyed her nips again and we kissed as we both started shaking our heads like THIS FEELS GREAT! I was ready to be on top and I really was doing a good! It felt so Good and watching Randy enjoy what I was doing was getting to be to much I went for it and turned up the movements and got a good rhythm and Exploded! Randy used her talented Kitty too if you have partied with her you know what she did! It was WILD and I loved every second of it our parties keep getting better and better!
    Randy and I got showers and order dinner from the Bunny Bar and ate there! It was nice to chill after a HOT party and know that our night had just started. After Dinner we the driver took us to the movies in Reno! We both had wanted to see Avengers 2 so that is what we saw. Randy wore Jeans and Tshirt which to me is one of the Sexiest things a woman can wear. When that woman is already Sexy it just makes her look even HOTTER! The drive allowed us to relax and talk. When we got to the theater Randy took my hand and as we walked in I watch peoples reactions to how Sexy she looked! It is funny guys look at her from the front and they have that Damn she is HOT look then they see the BOOTY and I see the DAAAAAMN look at the BOOTY! Everyone had a smile on there faces not in a negative way but almost as what a cute couple. Randy and I got popcorn drinks and know candy I had all the candy I needed! We got our seats sent Abby a fun picture I told her I was going to cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn! Then we enjoyed a fun movie! After the movie Randy and I got to enjoy a Perfect Moment. The weather was Amazing it was warm not a cloud in the sky and the moon and starts were shining. Randy and I got some pictures together and talked a little more.

The Driver showed up and of course eyes were on us as we got in.
    Our Outdate ended but I knew the next day we were going to have a lot more fun little did I know it was going to be the HOTTEST PARTY I HAVE HAD SO FAR!
    Outdates with Randy are the way to go! She puts so much into them! This woman jams your outdate with lots of things you didn't expect. It is nice not to rush and just enjoy being with her. I can't wait till my next Outdate! Thank You Randy for my first Movie Outdate!

32. randyryder
    Chat with Me

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=82662&hilit=randy+ryder+reviews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=82662&hilit=randy+ryder+reviews</a>

When I planned this trip to the Bunny Ranch, Randy was taking another break from the ranch. The week before my trip Randy contacted me that she will be returning. I told her that I was going to be there when she was. YAAAAY!! was her reply!

I have known Randy since 2011...I had my first two parties with her in Dec 2013. I didn't know if was going to be able to see her this trip.....but somethings have a way of working out. When I landed, I let her know I had arrived. After being greeted by Madame Suzette and others, Randy soon appeared and I was greeted with a warm hug and a kiss!
    We sat and caught up with one another and I explained I wasnt sure I could play with her this trip. I had some unexpected bills in the months prior. But, If I could...I would let her know!

A couple days passed, I had completed my other appointment, and I realized that I had enough left for a small party with Randy. I was sitting in the parlor when she had just awakened and was going to the kitchen for coffee. After a hug , I whispered..." Do you want to play?" She was so happy! She had to get ready, so I went to get us something for brunch. When I returned she was dressed in a tiny sexy yellow bikini!!! What a vision!!

We quickly ate and stopped by the bookers office on the way back to her room. Entering her room, we quickly undressed and the fun began! Randy is very soft spoken, but she is very vocal when aroused! She is an experienced kisser as well as lover!!
    What happens next will stay between us! Afterwards, we cuddled till time was up!! We didn't want to separate!!!

If you are looking for a skilled lover, looked no further than Miss Randy Ryder. She has been at the Ranch off and on over 3 1/2 yrs!

She will melt your heart!!! Smart, funny, sexy!! Thanks Randy for hanging out with me, when I know you didnt have too!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

What a nice review I hope one day to party with Randy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

randyryder likes this.
  34. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I hope to party with you too FriskyJimmy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to share some
    time with the beautiful Miss Randy for my birthday weekend
    negotiations were quick and painless [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Our time together was...............Let's just say they don't call her

Ryder for nothing (LOL)......she must ride mechanical bulls in her spare
    time ...(LOL).....Thanks for a wonderful time pretty lady you were very
    sweet .....Umm hmm :wink:

Grand Dad Gone Wild [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]