❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A welcoming shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Marie Sinclair!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChloeCakes and LexxxiStar like this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

LexxxiStar likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A welcoming shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Marie Sinclair!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, fascinating and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

LexxxiStar likes this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar and CocoBrantley like this.
  11. @destinistarr (You look Gorgeous as always)
    @DollyHart (hope you had a nice break You look Gorgeous as always)
    @KikiLover
    @MickeeBee (Awesome job as Chat Hostess on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @cumishaamado
    @LexxxiStar(Look Gorgeous in your outfits)
    @JenniferLynn (Look Gorgeous in your pics)
    @VenusAbernathy
    @AjaMercury (Awesome job as host on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KlassyKay
    @GemStoned (Have fun on your break.)
    @LilyPeach
    @KathrynWolfe
    @KarmenSutra
    @CherryLane (Awesome job as hosts on LRN live stream)
    @JuniperJones
    @Abby Avery
    @SerenityLove
    @JessieStone
    @JadeMonroe (Awesome Job as chat hostess on LRN live stream)
    @SandiBenks
    @Avery Asher
    @AngelaMacina
    @OliviaGreen
    @willowlove
    @AstridLulpeck(Look Amazing in your pics)
    @CeceliaSoprano (Welcome to BR's LRN)
    @Natasha Star (love your video)
    @DesertRose (Enjoy your well needed break.)
    @Tegan Hart
    @LayloniStroxxx
    @EllieMoore (Great job as chat hostess on SBR live stream)
    @ChloeCakes
    @JadeJasper (Great job as Host on SBR live stream)
    @Jessica Riley
    @Delilah Rae
    @Draven Star
    @MercyMercydys
    @AliceLittle
    @harleylane
    @MiaAmore
    @LaurenLively
    @jennyjade (Great job as Hosts on BR live stream)
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking of you)
    @RileyGrey
    @randyryder
    @Bobbi Besos
    @BettyPage
    @MarilynBaker (Great Job as Chat hostess on BR live stream)
    @CocoBrantley
    @CecilyRose

Welcome to BR's @CeceliaSoprano(LRN),@Esperanza (Kit Kat's ) @SummerRose

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  12. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Awww thank u Sugar babe!! ⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ellie Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the enchanting, beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

LexxxiStar likes this.
  19. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury and LexxxiStar like this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abbey Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bobbi Besos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Destini Starr!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChloeCakes likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the enchanting, beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

ChloeCakes likes this.
  26. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

27. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Thank you so much @MarlinGroceJr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

BigAlbowski likes this.
  29. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

30. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Loving this [smilie=i love you1.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Marie Sinclair!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]