❤️❤️ Cherry Lane ❤️❤️- NEW- "How To Start Dating Again" whether "Single" or "Divorced"

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by CherryLane, Oct 20, 2018.

1. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Passionate, Friend, Lover ..Simply Cherry Lane

[​IMG]

With "Genuine" advice from me...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

Whether you are "Single" or "Divorced"...
    Are you ready to Date again?

Below I have wrote two different threads...
    Read the one which fits you, OR read both!

Enjoy!

❤️❤️

One of the hardest things to deal with after a break-up is figuring out how to start over...
    Trying to determine how long to wait and how to re-enter the dating world can be difficult. It is important to give oneself enough time to heal but also to try new relationships. Here are some suggestions for starting to date again.

-Below is an "Are you ready to start Dating again"quiz
    Complete it and email me at [email protected] with your results!
    https://www.liveabout.com/quiz-are-you-ready-to-start-dating-again-4091872

-Always remember not only myself...
    but all of my other sisters at Love Ranch North, Bunny Ranch, Kit Kat Ranch & Sagebrush Ranch
    are always willing to help you to the fullest!

-Offering GFE, also known as the "Girlfriend Experience"...
    please click the link below for finer details!
    [​IMG]
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️❤️-cherry-lane-❤️❤️-new-my-exclusive-gfe-is-beyond-all-you-are-searching-for.52182/

-If you have never been to any of Dennis Hof's Famous Ranches...
    Make a date to visit!

-I love it when you place Appointments to secure our special time together!
    Click the link below or more Information.
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️❤️-cherry-lane-❤️❤️-new-appointments-deposits-updated.54844/

-I love to offer party packages that may strike your interest!

-Here is my PERSONAL ROMANCE MENU,
    simply click the link below!
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️❤️-cherry-lanes-❤️❤️-new-luxury-romance-menu-your-sensual-escape.54775/

[​IMG]

❤️❤️
    Take it slow...
    Even if you are the one who initiated the recent break-up and feel that it was the right thing to do, your emotions may be sensitive and trusting or opening up to new people could be difficult. Give yourself a little time after the break-up to collect yourself and be okay with being single again.

-Click the link below for my "Flirty" Outdates, "Romantic" Overnights & "Fantasy" Fulfillment packages. I like to customize your experience to your maximum comfort..
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️❤️-cherry-lanes-❤️❤️-new-luxury-romance-menu-your-sensual-escape.54775/

❤️❤️
    Leave the past where it is...
    It is unfair to you and to anyone you choose to start dating to let your past relationships affect your current one. Understand that you cannot change what has happened and hanging on to negative memories of the past is not healthy. In order to successfully start dating again, you must be willing to let go of any anger or guilt about past relationships and look towards the future.

❤️❤️
    Try something new...
    If you have a habit of dating people who look similar or treat you a certain way, reintroducing yourself to the dating world can be a great opportunity to try dating someone different. Be open to dating someone who isn't necessarily your usual "type." It is a great way to meet people and discover new traits in your own personality.

-Even if this means stepping out of your comfort zone...
    Maybe you like Blondes.. try a Brunette...
    (the choices are always yours!)

-Do you prefer kissing on the first date?
    CLICK THE LINK BELOW...
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️❤️-cherry-lane-❤️❤️-new-kissing-slow-seductive.54920/

[​IMG]

❤️❤️

Go public...
    A great way to start meeting new people again without putting a lot of pressure on yourself is to simply get out into the public and mingle with other single people.

-Visit THE LOVE RANCH NORTH
    for a drink and to mingle with pretty ladies and locals!

-DJ RED SPINS THE BEAT every Thursday evening and KARAOKE WITH CHRISTY every Friday night!
    This will be a great way to have fun and socialize!

❤️❤️
    Know what you want...
    If you feel that you are ready to start dating again, consider what qualities and priorities you are looking for in another person. You owe it to yourself to know what you want and require in a relationship, and being aware of these needs will make your dating decisions more informed.

-Here is the link to my NEWEST BIO VIDEO! Feel the connection with my "Point of View" style... enjoy!
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️❤️-cherry-lane❤️❤️-updated-new-bio-video-hope-you-enjoy-xoxo.50928/

❤️❤️
    Be yourself!
    Take stock of all your positive attributes and be proud of all the good things you have to offer another person,but don't be someone you're not.

Be honest about who you are and what you want out of a relationship.
    Being honest and upfront about yourself will make the dating process more relaxed for everyone.

-If you were hurt in a past relationship be straightforward about it, but don't dwell on it. There is always someone else simply waiting to meet you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] -Always remember you are Wonderful with many Special qualities!

[​IMG]

"When to Start Dating "After a Divorce"

Getting divorced can take a serious emotional, physical, and financial toll...
    And after a divorce has been finalized and the dust has settled, you may be wondering when is the right time to start dating again. Since every divorce is different and there's no specific amount of time or magic bullet that lets you know when to enter the dating world, it's important to understand the five clear signs that you're ready to start dating again after a divorce.

"Companionship versus Love"...
    Which are you looking for?
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️❤️-cherry-lane-❤️❤️-companionship-versus-romantic-love-which-are-you-searching-for.51552/

❤️❤️
    You're Over Your Past Relationship...
    One of the key indicators that you're ready to start dating after a divorce is that you're over your relationship with your ex. However, if you're still pining after him or her, wishing that things had gone differently, or are still suffering or reeling from the turmoil and fallout of the divorce, you definitely need more time to grieve, cope, and heal. Being ready to date again means that you've made your peace with the divorce, have accepted the reality of the situation, and are open or even looking forward to meeting others and starting this brand new chapter in your life. Even if it sounds a bit daunting to enter the dating world at this point in your life, being ready means you're ready and willing to take this leap into your future.

❤️❤️
    You Know What You're Looking for in a Partner...
    When it comes to dating again after a divorce, it's imperative to be honest with yourself about what you'd ideally like to have with someone new in the future.

By taking a closer look at your past relationship with your ex and reviewing the ups and downs with a more critical eye, you'll be better able to articulate what you want—and don't want—with someone else. However, if you can't yet imagine a future with another person and don't even know where to begin in terms of understanding your must-haves and deal breakers, you should take a bit more time to refocus on yourself and your needs in order to understand what you'd like to have with a new partner at some point down the road.

"Allow me to be your friend...
    a true companion...
    It means the most to me!"
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️❤️-cherry-lane-❤️❤️-being-here-to-be-your-friend-a-true-companion-means-the-most-to-me.53015/

[​IMG]

❤️❤️

You're Optimistic About Dating...
    Another important sign that you're ready to start dating again after divorce has to do with your overall attitude. If you view dating in a positive light and see it as having endless possibilities rather than endless disappointments, then you're ready to take this next big step. Your mindset can shape your entire dating experience and impact its outcome for better or for worse, so having an optimistic outlook, high self-esteem, and the belief that you deserve to be happy can go a long way. When you're ready to start dating, it means you're going into the dating world with the overall attitude and mindset that you'll be successful.

❤️❤️
    You're Willing to Give New Dating Methods a Try...
    For many people who are divorced, the dating world has changed significantly since they were last on the scene. While you may remember meeting people in bars or going to singles events or mixers in your area, there are far more options today because of technology. And one of the clear signs that you're ready to start dating again after a divorce has to do with your willingness and eagerness to join today's digitally based dating world. Since there are dating apps and sites for all ages, there's no reason why you shouldn't fully embrace the ways that people meet other potential matches today.

-I am always available for "Flirty" Outdates & "Romantic" Overnights...
    this can give you the experience of dating again!

-We can go anywhere within Nevada state lines, including Vegas.

-Allow me to help you with the experiences
    you so much want to share!
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️❤️-cherry-lane-❤️❤️-why-an-outdate-is-so-special-with-me-xoxo.51489/

-Welcome to your new normal!

❤️❤️
    You Feel in Your Gut That You're Ready...
    An additional sign that you're ready to date after a divorce is that you feel in your gut as though you're ready to take this step. And since it's not uncommon for friends, family members, or colleagues to pressure you into rejoining the dating world, it's highly important that you alone are the one making this important decision. In many instances, your instincts will kick in and let you know that you're ready to take this step. And by listening to your gut as well as your heart, you'll know that you're at the point where dating will be beneficial and will help you to live your best life.

[​IMG]

-If you would love to chat further about Dating,
    please contact me at [email protected]

-We can make a connection and Experience our own Memorable dates!

-You my also call the Love Ranch North office at (775) 246-7077 and place an Appointment with Deposit to secure our special time together!

Looking forward to beginning a great relationship!
    xoxo

geraldharris likes this.
  2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome info!!! Book your party @CherryLane today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome blog!!! Book your party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me